Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#121   ^
Old Wed, Jan-02-08, 13:21
muscle bound

Plan: Lyle's PSMF
Stats: 226/150/135 Female 5'7.5"
BF:46/20/sliced
Progress: 84%

Yes, my advice was meant kindly, in response to what I thought was your frustration at having to exercise so much. No need to bite my head off, sheesh.
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Wed, Jan-02-08, 13:46
Going down....

Plan: LC
Stats: 213/192/155 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 36%

No head biting intended. Just explaining myself--and keeping it in my own gym log for that very reason.
  #123   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-08, 11:18
Going down....

BF:

Another all around crappy day in the life of me. So sick of having my world jerked around. Anyhow, felt quite good and pissed off had yet another long hard cry then took out my unhappiness on a good sweaty workout. Me, the non-crier. How I hate feeling that way. Some days I can't even remember what it felt like to be happy. Like there never was such a time in my life. And yet I am making progress. There was a long while when I could barely make it a few hours without crying. Then I managed to get through a few days. I think somewhere over the past year I may have managed to go for a week or two without crying. But certainly never a month. And now I seem to be back to a few times a week. Oh well. Life apparently goes on. And in the meantime while everything feels like it's still spinning out of control I am going to GET control of my weight. For good.

AM~
DA UFB
Treadmill 1 hr/400 cals
8 Min Abs

DA UFB

I think I am missing something...maybe not. Was going to squeeze in a second workout before bed but ended up having a meltdown instead. So much for starting '08 on a postive note. So far it SUCKS.

Last edited by A~Hope~ : Fri, Jan-04-08 at 08:23.
  #124   ^
Old Fri, Jan-04-08, 08:26
Going down....

BF:

170 so finally, real progress. This is so great to be able to take these few weeks off of work. I really need it, in many ways. I have to work 2 days next week so the other days will be spent concentrating on working out and dropping a few more pounds before we go back. I would love to see 165 by the time we go back but that's pushing it. Which means I am doubting it.

Going to work on abs today. I think my stomach is simply ruined. Even though I can see muscle definition the effects of 2 babies, 2 c sections and major weight gain/loss has taken it's toll. Kind of a bummer since underneath I probably have the best abs of my life...they are just buried under loose skin and yuckiness.

45 Min aerobics
8 min abs
Turbo jam abs
1 hour treadmill 400 cals

Last edited by A~Hope~ : Fri, Jan-04-08 at 17:42.
  #125   ^
Old Thu, Apr-03-08, 09:10
Going down....

BF:

Quote:
170 so finally, real progress.

One would think I have learned my lessons from the past! BE CAREFUL, so careful not to backslide...and yet here I sit around 180.

However...**crossing fingers here** I have found that when I put the weight on quickly if I catch is soon enough, before it really takes hold that I can generally take most of it off fairly quickly. Not assuming I'll get back to 170 in a hurry but hoping to get back below 175 SOON. That's where I held steady for a while.

Anyhow, I have 4 days at home so I will count this as a four day Boot Camp. A nice jump start to get back on track. Will post food and workouts here....
  #126   ^
Old Thu, Apr-03-08, 09:12
Going down....

BF:
Default Boot Camp-day One

DAY ONE

AM WORKOUT
80 min/treadmill (700 cals)
Firm-Cardio Overdrive

PM WORKOUT
40+min/treadmill (350 cals)
DA-UFB (30 min)

Weight 180.2/

Last edited by A~Hope~ : Fri, Apr-04-08 at 07:00.
  #127   ^
Old Fri, Apr-04-08, 07:10
Going down....

BF:

DAY TWO

AM WORKOUT
The Firm Hi Def Sculpt
**Did not care for this, definitely a sculpting not sweating workout.
50 min/treadmill (400 cals)
The Firm Cardio Burn (30 min)
**Doing this one because it's my favorite and was not pleased with the other one.

PM WORKOUT
Trying my new yoga--hoping it'll help stretch out my achy back
8 Min Abs
8 Min Arms
**Keeping it low key (meaning I don't want to shower twice today! )

Last edited by A~Hope~ : Fri, Apr-04-08 at 13:05.
  #128   ^
Old Fri, Apr-04-08, 08:14

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

Just browsing your journal and your workouts twice a day are envious. Which I could do that because my metabolism is at a stand still, but don't have the energy. Perhaps as I exercise more often my stamina will increase and I can eventually withstand two per day... You've made great progress, keep up the good work!
  #129   ^
Old Tue, Dec-09-08, 11:45
Going down....

BF:
Default Grim Reminder.

Mini Goal 185 MET 8/3 Mini Goal 179 MET 10/3 Mini Goal 175 MET 11/1
Mini goal 169
--------------------------------------------------------------
CUT AND PASTED THAT FROM MY SIGNATURE AS A REMINDER OF ALL THE HARD WORK I DID DOWN THE DRAIN. I AM SO, SO, SO ANGRY AT MYSELF. PUT IT HERE SO I CAN SEE HOW LONG IT TOOK, SINCE IT CAN'T BE IN MY SIGNATURE ANYMORE SINCE IT IS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY INVALID. I BELIEVE I WILL BE STARTING INDUCTION IN JANUARY AT SQUARE ONE. AND JUST LOOK AT ALL THE MONTHS IT TOOK ME TO LOSE THOSE 40 POUNDS. AND HOW FEW TO PUT IT BACK ON.