Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Oct-31-03, 20:48
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 220/193/150 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 39%

Shadow...
The trick or treaters have all gone for the night so I thought I would catch up!

Good news and bad today.... the scale dropped again .... 189.5! that's the goods news! But I guess you figured that out.

Bad news..... increase in steriods today....dose I was on isn't enough to stop the symptoms. I have to double it tomorrow.

That means it will be harder to stay on plan....the cravings are bad on Steriods but so far so good. I even had to do that hour long trip to the doctors and tried one of the LC bars. A peanut butter chocolate something...
It was Awful!!!!! I only ate half of it. It did replace a meal and keep me on track though.

I am trying to keep busy to avoid thinking about things too much. It is helping. Going to journal now~ Glad you enjoy my posts because I definitely enjoy yours! You have been great! I will stay in touch for sure.