Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Aug-02-02, 22:08

Plan: protein power
Stats: 265/134/120
BF:
Progress: 90%
Default Where is everyone?

Hi Girls!
Where did you all go!!! Tammy how are you doing? If your doing well I want to hear about it, if your having a hard time don't give up, we can help you!!!
Tari seems like you've on track, keep up the great work!!!
Tanya I hope the exercise are going well!!!Keep on working out!!!
I'm going golfing tomorrow, so I'll walk the 18 holes, which me luck !!!
Have a great weekend!!
Louise
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Aug-02-02, 22:33

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 185/173/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 34%

Good luck girl, you'll do great. I have a super jezzercise session in the morning, an hour and a half.....ouch. Have a great weekend.
  #18   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-02, 12:20
Registered Member

Plan: atkins diet
Stats: 311/290/200 Female 5'10
BF:
Progress: 19%
Talking I'm still here

Hi ya'll! I'm still hanging in there. I'm still losing, but nothing dramatic. I don't expect anything fast. I'm takin it slowly but surley. I'm still feeling good, especially when I put on my post pregnancy clothes They're baggy! I want to join Curves really bad, but I don't have the $ right now, but eventually I'm gonna go. I'm in the procees of lookin for a job. I've been at home w/ my 20 month old pretty much since he was born, so I will miss being at home with him. I always have worked somewhere, but when I got pregnant, all that changed. Ya'll wish me luck in LC and job hunting. I LOVE LOW CARBING!!!!!!
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-02, 13:29

BF:

Glad you're still with us . Slow is good, you're doing great. Good luck finding a job. I got to run, so will make it short and sweet. Hang in there girl, we are here for you. Talk to you soon.
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-02, 13:54

BF:

Good Afternoon!
I'm glad to hear your stilll doing well!!! losing slowly is a good thing, because if you loose to fast your metabolism will slow down sooner and you don't that to happen.
I'm job searching to, I have to babysit my brothers kids for the month of August, after that I want to go out to work...
I had a great day golfing yesterday!!! The weather was perfect.
I should go tomorrow is a civic holliday here in Canada, so everyone's off....
Have a great day and keep up the good work
Louise
  #21   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-02, 16:37
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/226/140
BF:
Progress: 28%

Hi girls! Glad to hear that everyone's still hanging in there.

I've been away for a few days on business. I work for a medical association and had to staff a meeting of one of my committees. Sticking to the WOL with this group isn't too bad because about half of the committee is on some version of low-carb. (Pretty enlightened for a group of doctors, huh?) It probably won't be quite so easy on my trip next week, though.

Good luck to the job hunters...I hope it goes well. (There are days when I'd gladly give you mine .)
  #22   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 17:08

BF:

Hey Girls!
How are you all doing?
I've been so busy, I got a new job last Tuesday and I've been training. I'm a sales rep. for a pastry, cookie company, the Canadian people would know them as Vachon Cakes and the American's Hostess Twinkies and those kind of products. The pay is great and the hours are good too, the only thing is I feel a little funny selling these products that I know are so bad for you, but it's job, and I don't force the cake down anyone's mouth.
Tanya I love your fairy, smelling the lilac's, they are my favourite flower, I have 2 huge tree's in my yard, they are so beautiful. Did you draw the picture?
Please post something ladies, then I'll know how you're all doing!!!
Take Care
Louise
  #23   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 19:37

BF:

Hey Louise, doing great over here. How about you. Congrats on the new job, that's always exciting. Selling Twinkies.....LOL, don't bring any over here, I may eat them all.
I didn't draw the fairy, someone sent her to me, it's my whooshie...hope it works. I sure need it just about now. I am totally stalled. I think my scale is broken....LOL. I started a journal, stop by there and see me anytime. It's kind of fun having one. Well Louise, it great hearing from you...please stay in touch.
  #24   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 10:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/226/140
BF:
Progress: 28%

Hey, is anyone still around?

I've been out of town on business for a few weeks. (It was kind of rough, and I got off track for a few weeks, but I'm back on the wagon now!)

Louise, congratualtions on the new job. How's it going?

Tanya, how's that whooshie working out for you?
  #25   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-02, 18:48

BF:

Hi Tari!
I'm still around, the new job is going great! I'm going to be working 50 hrs for the next 3 weeks, so I'll be busy. I find it really hard to get into exercise mode now that I"m back at worked, when I worked before I found time because my hours were different, I think maybe I'll join a gym, then if I'm paying for it I'll make sure I go.
I'm glad to here your back on the wagon, it's not always easy being out of town, I hope your doing well.
Hello Tanya, I'm sure your out there somewhere, just hope things are going well for you.
Take Care girls!!!
Louise
  #26   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-02, 18:53

BF:

Hi girls , I am here...........no whooshies for me at all lately, but thats ok, one of these days. Tari, I am so glad you are still with us, I was wondering what happened to you. Louise, I know the feeling about not wanting to exersize, I can't seem to make myself go either.....and I am PAYING for a gym membership....LOL. I am just lazy.....
So glad to hear from both of you, please keep in touch