Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Fri, Apr-05-13, 06:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237.0/209.0/160 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Good morning!

Welcome Kayla.

I am almost done with week two of JUDDD, so far so good. Weight loss is 5 pounds so far.

Have a great day.
Rox
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Fri, Apr-05-13, 06:05

Plan: JUDDD 4/30/2012
Stats: 154/141/135 Female 54.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%

Hey Rox, time to change your stats again! Hooray for you!
  #93   ^
Old Sat, Apr-06-13, 06:33

BF:

Good morning girls! Down another half pound. I have deciced to weigh in every Sat morning. That way it will always fall after a DD.

Finished yesterday's DD at 560 cals. Work day.

MD/UD today and tomorrow for classes 8-5. Need that brain food!

You have a fabulous day now!
  #94   ^
Old Sat, Apr-06-13, 07:50

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusrose
Hey Rox, time to change your stats again! Hooray for you!

Thanks Barb!

Just changed them. I am so excited to see 4 pounds in one week and 6 in two. This change is just what my body needed. I think that my second month being back on low carb I lost 1.8 pounds in a whole month!!!

Since January 1st of this year I have lost from 206.8 to 181, bye bye 25.8 pounds. I am hoping to lose the last 30 to 40 on JUDDD and then switch to 5:2 to maintain.

Have a great day all my JUDDDette friends.
Rox
  #95   ^
Old Sat, Apr-06-13, 10:55

Plan: EatRealFood!
Stats: 186/175/157 Female 68 inches
BF:30%/27%/15%
Progress: 38%

I think I'll weigh-in on Mondays as that will help me to not lose focus over the weekend. Also, I am planning to do 5:2 for maintenance like Rox. I have about 20 pounds to go! We can do this ladies!
  #96   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-13, 12:23

Plan: LC/HF/MP
Stats: 248/220/180 Female 67in
BF:
Progress: 41%

Hello everyone. Started back on JUDDD again today. Found you started a new sight. Looking forward to sharing with all of you. I lost about 15 pounds last spring while doing this and hope to again this spring. The first day has been a little tough since I have been doing the low carb thing for some time now. (Used to those low carb snacks when I feel hunger pains).

I do remember feeling a lot better on JUDDD. Looking forward to feeling good again.

Is anyone exercizing?
  #97   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-13, 10:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbagram
Hello everyone. Started back on JUDDD again today. Found you started a new sight. Looking forward to sharing with all of you. I lost about 15 pounds last spring while doing this and hope to again this spring. The first day has been a little tough since I have been doing the low carb thing for some time now. (Used to those low carb snacks when I feel hunger pains).

I do remember feeling a lot better on JUDDD. Looking forward to feeling good again.

Is anyone exercizing?

Hello and welcome! I have been exercising no more than 3x per week, but lately more like once a week
  #98   ^
Old Wed, Apr-10-13, 09:13

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbagram

Is anyone exercizing?

Welcome!

I am not exercising just yet. I started JUDDD about 2.5 weeks ago, so I really need to get my BU*TT in gear with at least some walking.
Since you did JUDDD before, please share any ideas or things that worked well for you.
Rox
  #99   ^
Old Wed, Apr-10-13, 22:14

BF:

I exercise on my days off work, so about 4 days a week. Weights, and running/walking intervals. Today per day ~ hour.

Finishing today's DD at about 450 or so. Working 3 in a row so no exercise until Friday.
  #100   ^
Old Fri, Apr-12-13, 10:49

I've been doing JUDDD for a month now (4 weeks). Here's an update from my journal:

JUDDD Results so far...Down 7 pounds!
3/14---182.5 pounds
3/29---177 pounds
4/12---175.5 pounds
*slow and steady wins the race
**I did stall last week due to meds, so had that not happened my numbers might be a little better, but no complaints here .
Another month like this and my weight loss will be even more noticeable. Be encouraged ladies!
  #101   ^
Old Fri, Apr-12-13, 11:54

Plan: LC/HF/MP
Stats: 248/220/180 Female 67in
BF:
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringamajig
Welcome!

I am not exercising just yet. I started JUDDD about 2.5 weeks ago, so I really need to get my BU*TT in gear with at least some walking.
Since you did JUDDD before, please share any ideas or things that worked well for you.
Rox

One thing I did was eat pretty much the same things on my down days. Eggs and turkey sausage for breakfast, salad and or soup for lunch and white egg or Egg Beaters omlet for dinner. I make it with the Boca Crumbles and canned green chiles. I add a little bit of parm cheese, too.

Since last year I have figured out that I am allergic to wheat, so that helps. Not so prone to the bread and pastries on my up days. I feel better and do better by sticking to low carb.
  #102   ^
Old Mon, Apr-15-13, 08:56

BF:

Have been out of commission and not really paying attention to eating habits. Wrenched my back the other day, like CHILDBIRTH pain, just doing my usual daily things. WTH?? Was able to get to the Chiropractor and now on the mend. Between that and classes and work this week has been a whirlwind. No exercise, grrrrrrr. And I missed everyone on this thread. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend....
  #103   ^
Old Tue, Apr-16-13, 09:38

Ouch! It's been a little quiet over here lately. Thanks for checking in and I hope that your back continues to heal. I get back and shoulder spasms sometimes out of the blue and they hurt like heck!
  #104   ^
Old Tue, Apr-16-13, 15:03

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 420/202/160 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%
Wink Just starting with Juddd

First down day tomorrow, looking forward to kick starting the weight loss again. Have been LC and helped me off my last plateau but looking for a long term woe and this looks like it could be the one! Really interesting reading everyone's stories. Continuing success to us all!
  #105   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-13, 10:28

Best wishes to you Mufflana! Let us know how your first DD goes .