Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#31   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 22:04

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Nothing like chocolate to make us feel better!
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Sat, Sep-04-10, 09:58

Plan: VLC
Stats: 270/201/160 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 63%

I have the white castle hamburger pie in the oven and it smells yummy
  #33   ^
Old Sat, Sep-04-10, 13:46

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

We had eggs for lunch. Don't have much food in the house, and we got up to late for breakfast. Eggs, and pork chops(left overs) HB insisted on bacon, but that was ok, since there wasn't enough chops to go around.
  #34   ^
Old Sat, Sep-04-10, 14:35

BF:

the cheesburger pie was soo good. The kids cleane there plate before me..Yep it's a once a weeker
  #35   ^
Old Sat, Sep-04-10, 17:02

BF:

OK Sooo I almost gave in. DH is running to the store for me and I really wanted pizza and junk food. He was ready to walk out the door and asked me what I wanted I told him I know what I want but would hate myself tomorrow for it. He said he's good with burgers for dinner and he wants to support me so crisis averted. My huge almost fall turned out ok. It was sooo hard. I cried.
  #36   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 07:12

Plan: general low carb/my way
Stats: 195/180/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 30%

momma I am glad your hubby is so supportive and you didn't fall.

I on the other hand did. badly. I think that this last couple weeks has been an emotional rollercoaster, and most of what I have eaten is because of that.

I did well on friday for most of the day, then caved and had chicken fingers with bbq sauce, then a vachon Flakie..grr. Then yesterday I decided to be better. YA RIGHT. started off with a bacon omlette..good and I was full, then a burger from wendy's no bun or ketchup (we were out for a good while) Then when I got home I relaxed with two glasses of chardonnay...ya all know where this is heading RIGHT?? ya. so. another vachon flakie, a banana choc chip muffin, a handful of my son's doritios, and FOUR pcs of milk chocolate.

Nice dinner eh???

anyway, weight is sitting at 155 this morning (surprising lower than I thought it would be)

Hubby got me a new water jug for my cooler this morning, as when it is empty I tend not to drink water as I don't like tap water. So today I vow to drink my water. I am going to make a sausage wrapped in a slice of bacon for my breakfast in a few minutes, and TRY to focus on how a few more pounds off before next monday WILL make a difference in how I look in a bathing suit on holiday.

seriously I just want to cry I am so depressed over this HUGE slip up,, pretty much since the last day my houseguest was here, with just a couple good days sprinkled in. SIGH.
  #37   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 08:39

BF:

Lynn You can do this but ya I understand.

I woke up this morning and wanted doughnuts soo bad. Then remembered ya I forgot I can't have them. I'm staying on plan but I have to admit that I don't want to. I'm hurting and upset and depressed and I know I need to do this but there is not one part of me that wants to.
  #38   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 10:52

BF:

i feel ya momma. some days I just want to eat "normal" but I try to remember that eating that way put on weight, and my moods were crazy wild. LC seems to be dealing with that nicely. BUT that being said there are days that I LOVE low carbing..and days like right now..that I LOATHE IT. Lets hope tomorrow is better for both of us.
  #39   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 11:01

BF:

OK confession. I had some m&m's and a chocolate kiss Have to admit it was good. I have some all meat chillie cooking now so hopefully I can be good the rest of the day.
  #40   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 12:19

Plan: vlc
Stats: 272/272/152 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:let me look, yep
Progress: 0%

Girls Girls Girls.....
  #41   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 12:21

BF:

I am stuffing myself today. as much as possible of LC food. I am stressed and seriously all I can think about is having a glass of wine and a bubble bath to relax. Thing is,, I can have one or two glasses of wine and stop at that...problem is that then I start with the bad food choices and CANNOT stop myself.

So. I have had an octoberfest sausage wrapped in bacon, a chicken breast that I dipped in ranch dressing, and I just had two devilled eggs. All that and it is only 2 oclock!!

I have also had about 5 glasses of water so far.

Tonight I just have hubby and one son here, and they want fajitas ..that suits me fine as I will have the meat and a few peppers and onions with some sour cream and cheese...no shells.

I am babysitting granddaughter still..and she is a cranky pants today, just like grandma!!
  #42   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 14:27

BF:

Hubby just left and it's just me and the kids. I'm a little nervouse about doing all by myself right now. I have cried so much today. It's not getting any better
  #43   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-10, 16:08

BF:

momma I wish I could be there to help you. I understand how hard it is just taking care of small kiddies, never mind while recovering from surgery.

You can do this. You are a strong woman and will pull thru this...HUGS HONEY

Lynn
  #44   ^
Old Mon, Sep-06-10, 09:57

BF:

well I stuck to plan yesterday and this morning I am UP back at 155.4,,go figure. I guess it is just the last few slipups catching up with me so I am not going to sweat it. I am in a much better place today than I was yesterday. Not nearly as down and out.

I skipped breakfast this morning in favour of an earlier lunch. I had a full boneless chicken breast and i sliced it open and stuffed it with a couple slices red pepper and a little onion, then I wrapped that baby in a big ole slice of bacon and put it in my toaster oven...when it was almost done I melted a little shredded cheese on it. then ate it with a dollop of sour cream. It was SO good.

I started the day with several cups of tea as usual, but since then I am on my 4th glass of water.

SO. if I can keep this up ..maybe I can get a pound or two more of before vacation. This time next week I will be in the air half way to our destination!!

So. hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend...not used to it being this quiet in this thread,,,seeing as all of us usually check in several times a day..I feel SO ALONE

Now everyone picture me sitting here...singing a famous Celine Dion song...ALL BY MYSELF,,,,,DON'T WANNA BE.......ALL BY MYSELF....ANYMORE.

Ok, I don't sound or look anything like Celine Dion..but you all get the point

Later Ladies

Lynn
  #45   ^
Old Mon, Sep-06-10, 11:10

BF:

Morning!! I herd your singing and came running lol. I realized that I seem t be taking up most of the post so I was here but staying quiet. I messed up yesterday but back on track today. I can't drink early in the morning. I get all my water in in the evening.

I hard boiled some eggs and have chicken thawing for hot wings yummy
Closed Thread