Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#16   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 08:35

Plan: general low carb/my way
Stats: 195/180/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 30%

well, doctor has put ashley on complete bedrest. They are not sure that it was her water but said it could have been a small leak..she still has lots of fluid and the sac seems intact. She had cramps until about 2 am and then it just stopped. At this point every day she can keep baby in is crucial.

So. Grandma here has granddaughter for a few days to allow her to truly rest, as her dumbass husband is to lazy to take care of his own daughter for more than a few minutes. grr. Thats ok. I love having my Savanna here.

Yesterday was a hard day but I think I finally got the cravings beat . I cannot believe that eating that burger and fries the other day put me so far back in the war against the cravings. Won't be doing that anytime soon.

I am down to 154.2 this morning. Sadly I do not think I am going to make my holiday goal of 150, as I only have 10 more days..oh well. I still am going to wear my bikini and not give a fudge what anyone else thinks.

well...hope everyone is doing ok today..momma if the pain meds are not working..I find RUM boosts them

later peoples..

Lynn
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 09:26

Plan: vlc
Stats: 272/272/152 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:let me look, yep
Progress: 0%

wow lynn thats great news about the baby, hope she gets to carry it much longer so it can grow...

what fun to have the granddaughter with you..what a joy...

I read once that after we cheat our body craves for 3 full days...I believe it, i know when I cheated once the next few days were HELL...it was bad...stay strong, you can do this and beat them..glad your back on track

Sexy, hope your back on track too....know we are here to support you no matter how many times you fall..we are human and falling is part of the battle

momma, hope your feeling better..glad your getting some rest and can be better soon

have a great friday all, its a long weekend...yeahhhhhhhhh
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 10:20

Plan: VLC
Stats: 270/201/160 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 63%

Lynn I am sooo happy to hear that things are looking up with baby. I will keep praying that baby and momma stay safe. Yes Rumm mmm 1 cheat does mess with everything. When I go back to lc after a cheat I have horrible cravings. The third day is the hardest. After that it gets better and after a week I'm fine.

Stacy Yea for a 3 day weekend!!
  #19   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 10:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/183.4/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 64%

Made it thru the first back but didn't get all my water in - only about 6 glasses - hope to do better today. Scales were good - 195.8 this morning.
Hope everyone has a good 3 day weekend.
Lynn - our prayers are with you and Ashley.
  #20   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 10:50

Plan: vlc
Stats: 272/272/152 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:let me look, yep
Progress: 0%

Congrats bandit on your loss...thats GREAT friend...wooohoooo for you...keep it up gf....have a great weekend yourself...
  #21   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 12:48

BF:

hey everyone..have done well today regardless of being run off my feet with my granddaughter!!

hope everyone elses day has been good too..

Luv
ME
  #22   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 13:01

Plan: IF+Keto+Carb Nite
Stats: 239.2/231.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

I'm marking my spot here.

Having a good day so far. 3 scrambled eggs with low carb ketchup for breakfast and munching on some cold, leftover steak for lunch. Not sure what supper will be.

Will be out of town until Monday and not sure if I'll be able to get online or not.

I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers with respect to all of us and our families.

#23   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 13:42

BF:

I'm having MAJOR cravings today. I can make it though with the help of diet pepsi and pepperoni lol. Yep they have become a staple for me right now.
  #24   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 14:37

BF:

Yummy I found some hot dogs that only have 1 carb. They are like $5 for one pack because they are some better brand or something. I put a slice of real cheese on some parchment paper and microwaved for a minut after I cooked the hot dog than as soon as I took it out I rolled it around the hot dog. It worked like a bun and tasted like hot dog with cheese and was soo good.
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 15:15

BF:

frikkin YUM. now I am hungry. lol
  #26   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 15:42

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

I have been reading up on different lc diets and was particularly interested in CAD. It seems to give slower results but people on it seem to like it. It also helps control cravings and gives just a little bit more freedom with one meal.

I think keeping my calories lowish, excercising and eating the CAD way, I may be able to do this. I'm feeling confadent at the moment.

Gizmogirl, I am praying for your daughter and her child. If thats the way the father is, then then your grand-daughter is better off with you.

Mommy, hope your feeling better, I'm sure Rum can fix a lot of things, for a few days anyway. Glad your eating right, it is really hard sometimes.

ljsmom, thats for the sapport, you ladies are great!

So, can I come and visit even though I am going to follow CAD? After all, we have to share the cabana boy and my cowboy.
  #27   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 15:50

BF:

of course you can come see us. Craving sooo bad. Waiting on DH to bring me home a diet pepsi so it will be all better
  #28   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 18:51

BF:

I looked at CAD and I kinda did it before but skipped the dessert and I lost nothing I hope you do better than I did
  #29   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 21:21

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

I actually do good on low carb/low calorie diets. Some carbs don't stall me its just the cravings. Today is going really well, havn't had any concerns about food at all.

As long as I can keep from binging, I hope to do well. For my RM meal, I had a salad, chicken leg, 1/4 of a twice baked potatoe and green beens, no dessert. I followed the plan exaclty today, I even walked 3 mls this morning!

Hows the pain, are the meds helping? Hope you don't have to use Rum, I know its great stuff, but don't always mix well with pain meds.
  #30   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 21:37

BF:

Good luck sexy. I would love to know how it works for you.

The pain meds are helping tons. I needed chocolate so I made a chocolate muffin in a minute. It was good. I feel better now.
Closed Thread