Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Jul-05-09, 11:28

Plan: Under 50 grams
Stats: 190.2/181.0/147 Female 5'4.5"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Session 6

I wrapped that muscle during the stomach exercises and concentrated on using the lower ab's and I was able to get 90/100 for all four of the crunches. I am just too excited that I found a solution to my problem.

So I now have my 6th session completed. Yah Me!!!

I'm also happy because that means that I did get my three sessions in this week. I'm back on track, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are my preferred days and now I'm back to every two days for this week coming.

I am just too happy, can you tell.

Scotiagirl

Scotiagirl
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Tue, Jul-07-09, 10:27

BF:

Just finished my 7th session.
Yah me!

The wrap works, I used one that was not as wide this time because it had the right clips attached to it, I liked the wider ban it gave more support.

I can't believe that I'm not procrastinating when it's time to do these exercises. I really miss the relief it gives my back and hips on my off days....but know it is too much to try and do them every day. I am considering trying it without the stomach exercise though on my off days but am worried that I will get bored...I am so motivated though so I am sure I will figure out something that fits me.....and that is the most important thing, isn't it.

Scotiagirl
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Jul-09-09, 09:34

Plan: Whole Foods, Mod Carbs
Stats: 292.4/190.4/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Hi Scotiagirl

I have the original Callanetics video too (10 years younger in 10 hours) and I'm thinking about starting it today, I've read so many fantastic reviews about it, so I want to give it a try too. (I'm also waiting for a belly dance DVD that I'm really excited about!). I'll let you know how it goes!
  #19   ^
Old Thu, Jul-09-09, 11:20

BF:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just finished my 8th session of my exercise video...that's 8...yes 8 hours of exercise that I didn't think I would be able to commit to.
Of course I had to wrap the ab muscle, but it works for me and that is what it is all about. The pain in the hips and back are gone, they actually feel cool...if that makes any sense, they always feel like they are on fire.

I'll be back on Saturday.

Scotiagirl
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Jul-13-09, 11:20

BF:
Default From journal an hour ago

Dear Princess

You convinced me not to do my callanetics on Saturday...you said..oh you know you like to do them on Sunday much better....then on Sunday you said oh your brother is coming for a visit...you must clean, do the yard work and your son is having someone over so you can't do them for that three hours and then there is supper and you don't feel like doing them now...do you?
Well it is after 1:00 and you have taken care of your mom this morning and not had lunch yet and Princess you are right,I would rather eat and lay down....but you are not going to win. I am going upstairs, putting on my exercise cloths and getting the exercise mat out as well as getting water to drink....Princess you are not going to convince me that this is not important...yes my back and hips feel good but if I do not do these exercises they will start to hurt again and I don't want to feel that way.....and I like the way these exercises shape my body in such a short time.

SOOOOOOOOOOO Princess JUST GET OVER IT, I AM GOING TO DO MY EXERCISES TODAY.....RIGHT NOW
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Jul-13-09, 11:26

BF:
Default One hour later

Yah ME!!!

I just finished my 9th session, and yes I am soooooo proud of myself for not letting "my inner Princess" convince me that I didn't want or need to do them.

I feel fantastic......I will not give into "Princess" again, she has had years and years of practice convincing my not to eat healthy and not exercise....so I'm sure she has a few more tricks up her sleeves but I am aware that I can say NO and she will listen.

I'm going to give me a cheer for each session.

OHHH I am so silly!!!

Scotiagirl
  #22   ^
Old Tue, Jul-14-09, 09:34

BF:

Did the A.M. video....it is faster paced because it is only twenty minutes....I feel great.

Scotiagirl
  #23   ^
Old Thu, Jul-16-09, 13:08

BF:
Default another session done Yah Me LOL

Just finished the P.M. video of callanetics...it is much slower paced that the A.M., but it threw in stomach exercises and pelvic rotations...ouch.

Well time to get my butt in gear again.

Scotiagirl
  #24   ^
Old Fri, Jul-17-09, 10:46

BF:
Default Finished 10/10 sessions My first goal

Just finished the 10/10 session

So what have I accomplished...... a lot these are the ones I had to work on

.....Started 1/10............................................................ 10/10

side stretch 75/100...........................................................95/100

stomach #1 65/100...........................................................95/100
stomach #2 50/100...........................................................95/100
stomach #3 50/100...........................................................95/100
stomach #4 50/100...........................................................95/100

Legs #1 (a) 2/3................................................................3/3

B & hips #2 75/100...........................................................100/100

Pelvic
Rotations 0/20.................................................................14/20

Pelvic
Scoop 8/10.....................................................................1 0/10

Thigh
Stretch 35/50..................................................................50/50

And to top it all off.........I Feel Great.

Scotiagirl
  #25   ^
Old Sun, Jul-19-09, 12:11

BF:

Just finished the A.M. work out

So this has been a great week for me. I succeed in getting my 3 hours in

Two full hour sessions and 2 A.M. and 1 P.M. session....I would have a tendency to say that a a.m. and a p.m in the same day is a full hour session....because it is the same exercises as the 10/10 plus a few more....but I want to be honest with myself...when they are not on the same day I don't believe they do the same benefit to your body.

So I'm well on my way to the body I want...it amazes me how much better my waist, hips and thighs look. My husband even seems to be enjoying the change

Scotiagirl
  #26   ^
Old Sun, Jul-19-09, 19:04

Plan: Keto and IF
Stats: 181.3/180.6/160 Female 5' 6"
BF:-63.1/-21.3 to go
Progress: 3%

So I'm here looking through your gym log and right away went to look for the dvd you use. I bid on one on Ebay so hopefully I'll have one soon too. I'm anxious to see what it could do for me
  #27   ^
Old Mon, Jul-20-09, 07:13

BF:

Hi Smullen, I posted information for you in the 5 lb challenge because I didn't know where else to find you....you need to start a journal girl so I can come visit you there. It could be as simple as "Smullen's Place"...you know the type of place people go to have a coffee and chat.

Scotiagirl
  #28   ^
Old Mon, Jul-20-09, 08:16

BF:

I have finished my P.M. callanetics for the day Yah me

It feels so relaxing, thank the heavens I have so much to do today.

I'm off.

Scotiagirl
  #29   ^
Old Tue, Jul-21-09, 09:55

BF:

Princess has kept me on this forum reading too long today...

I have my water poured my exercise clothes on and it is time

"Princess" do your exercises

Scotiagirl
  #30   ^
Old Tue, Jul-21-09, 10:34

BF:

Now Princess don't you feel better.

Yes,

Aren't you glad you did them

Yes...but don't rub it in.

You are doing better Princess, I know that you are still in control...don't get sarcastic...you are still my little Princess

I know................ toooo silly

I just finished the A.M. callanetics tape, I rather like it, it a much faster pace than the 10/10 but if I didn't have those sessions done I would never be able to keep the pace up for this video.

Scotiagirl