Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Mar-22-02, 05:31

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Check in

Here goes:

B: 1 coffee, 2 lc toast with peanut butter (my pb is without sugar or salt, it is lower in carbs then the normal one)

L: Cream of mushroom soup w/1 piece pumpernickle bread.

D: Fish & Chips with tartar sauce & 1/2 diet coke.

Not much water today.

Good luck everyone. I probably won't post till Sunday. Going to See DH for the weekend.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Mar-22-02, 13:39

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 181/173.5/135 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 16%
Question Power 90

What's the Power 90 workout like? Is it kickboxing, toning, or aerobics? Let me know how you like it and who makes it. I'm looking for a new workout tape. Congratulations on the new diet. You seem a lot happier.
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Mar-23-02, 09:16

Plan: SOUTH BEACH
Stats: 151.2/146/135
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default CHECK IN

HI.
BEEN DOING GOOD ON THE DIET. LAST NIGHT I ACTUALLY HAD A SLICE OF PIZZA FORTHE FIRST TIME IN QUITE AWILE. WAS GOOD. COUNTED IT IN MY CALORIES. HAVEN'T REALLY GONE OVER 1300.
MOSTLY FROM PROTEIN AND VEGGIES.
YESTERDAY I HAD:
B-PROTEIN BAR, COFFEE
L-SHRIMP, BROCCOLI,YOUGURT
S-ORANGE
D-SALAD,PIZZA

WATER WATER WATER. CONSTIPATION PRACTICALLY GONE. THANK GOD.

ARNIE- POWER 90 IS SCULPTING, ABS AND AEROBICS. WHICH HAS KICKING PUNCHING JUMPING ETC.

THERE ARE 2 LEVELS TO WORK AT. YOU SWEAT LIKE CRAZY. GO TO WWW. BEACHBODY.COM
TONY HORTON IS THE GUYS NAME THAT DOES THE TAPES.
YOU HAVE TO ALTERNATE EACH DAY. IT'S A GOOD WORKOUT!
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Mar-24-02, 07:55

Plan: SOUTH BEACH
Stats: 151.2/146/135
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default HELLOO???

HEY WHERE IS EVERYONE?
HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL. I WEIGHED THIS MORNING AND I AM AT 146.6. THIS IS LOWEST I'VE BEEN IN SUCH A LONG TIME. I AM HAPPY ABOUT IT. I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY STATS RIGHT NOW. WOOHOO FOR ME!
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 05:49

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Weekend away

Hi guys,

I think I had mentioned that I was going away this weekend (not feeling like scrolling through my messages). I had a fabulous time with my hubby. Of course my diet went straight to HELL but DH is always so worth it

SO... I'll TRY to remember everything...

Friday night when I got there we had SUSHI

Sat:
BR: Eggs benedict with potatoes and bacon
L: We didn't have lunch persé... we went to the wine and cheese show in Toronto and I had LOTS of ice wine, and a couple little food treats (which included salmon with cream cheese YUM!!!)
D: For dinner we had a home made ceasar salad, I had a small piece of bread, and had lamb for dinner. I ate just my lamb, one tip of fork potato just to taste it, then tasted some of the veggies a bit. I had so much crap during that day that I didn't want to over do it. Was trying to keep it LC.

SUNDAY:
Br: had breakfast made for us at the B&B, pancakes with an apple slice in the middle, bacon and orange juice.
L: We were shopping so we had a quick bite to eat, I had an egg salad sandwich.
D: Was back home at that point, and had a spanish rice (rice, tomato, ground beef mixed together with onions and garlic)

So that's that! Weighed myself this morning, only gained about 1-2 lbs this time. I will come back down again and keep going. After all, this is for the rest of my life. I will stop being so fixated on being a certain weight by a certain time, or else if I don't do it, I 'll be depressed and I shouldn't be. I'm still doing good.
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 11:27

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Thumbs up Good Morning

Okay.... this week my average shows that I have lost one pound. One little pound at a time RIGHT? Last week I had lost 3 lbs... guess it all evens out in the end. LOL.

I did change my stats. wooo woooo.... just past half way. I have now lost exactly 30 lbs since January 1st. (I restarted CALP on January 22nd after having lost my mind over the holidays)

Gracia, I want to say something, but I am not sure how without stepping on your toes. (which I REALLY don't want to do)

Okay... here goes......
Does your husband understand how important this WOL is to you? Is he supporting you in your efforts? Have you talked about it with him much? You don't need to answer me.... but ask yourself those questions.

My husband was unknowingly sabotaging my efforts by being so nice to me. He was offering me things that I knew I should avoid. We have talked this "low-carb thing" to death, but now he honestly understands how much this means to me. Things have gotten better. Yes, he still eats junk in front of me..... but no, he never offers to share because he now knows it is OKAY not to offer.

I think this is a problem that many women have to work through. Think about it..... we grow up being taught that if we have something..then we should share. So, how many of you have good mannered spouses who offer to share? It is a delicate thing to teach them not to. It's worth it.

Chris.... CONGRATS!! you go girl!!

You are ALL doing a fantastic job!!
Libby
  #22   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 11:47

Plan: CALP
Stats: 149/142.5/100 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default DITTO Libby!

My wonderful husband has in the past sabotaged me. Pretty blatantly, too. I finally had a talk with him. His Mom is very thin, extremely underweight. I explained to dh that he didn't need to worry, I'd never be that frail, not even if I weighed 100 pounds. I've always been muscular and most likely always will be, and I think he's finally quit worrying. Now when I'm off plan, I do it. At Starbucks yesterday, I had a chocolate cupcake. My plan and my choice. He stood there and said, you know just how far off your diet that is? I told him yes and I'm not sharing! It's the first time I've really been off, and I mean way off the diet. And I'm up to 133 or 134, lines are too small and don't know for sure.

I can do this without you guys, but you all make it more pleasant. Just to know there's someone out there fighting the same fight with me. Shall we make a new Sunday thread? Anyone game for week 5?
  #23   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 11:54

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Default new thread

SURE

This is Monday..... my first day of a new week. I would love to have another Challenge!!

I AM READY........
LETS DO IT!!!

Libby
  #24   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 12:49

Plan: CALP
Stats: 149/142.5/100 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Did it!

Started a new thread.