Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#91   ^
Old Fri, Oct-19-07, 05:35

Plan: General LC, Paleo
Stats: 156/156/137 Female 5'8.5''
BF:37%/30.0%/20%
Progress: 0%

I just had a kitkat with my coffee after lunch
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Fri, Oct-19-07, 07:35

Plan: General LC, Paleo
Stats: 156/156/137 Female 5'8.5''
BF:37%/30.0%/20%
Progress: 0%

Seems I have a surprising carb-up day. I will enjoy it and eat lc again tomorrow.
  #93   ^
Old Fri, Oct-19-07, 08:09

Plan: atkins
Stats: 158/146.8/130 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 40%

i'm not stepping on the scale because i can still feel all that bacon in my system. now i know that i can't miss lunch! several small meals throughout the day really helps to keep my metabolism rolling and the fat melting.

happy friday ladies!!!

i'm impressed with how you are handling things mone, props for being able to get over not having a perfect day eating-wise
  #94   ^
Old Fri, Oct-19-07, 08:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/204.5/160 Female 5'2
BF:Too Much
Progress: 22%

Good Morning !

I've decided to start Induction tomorrow. I have all my meals prepped and I'm ready to go. I plan to take a Magnesium drink tonight before bed to cleanse all the crap that may be backed up in my body. I have faith that we all will succeed.

Wishing you all a great LC weekend !
  #95   ^
Old Fri, Oct-19-07, 08:36

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 170/166.5/150 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 18%

Good luck with Induction, Godsbelove!! I'm going to start on either Sunday or Monday (I'm out of town this weekend and can't grocery shop until late Sunday - so I'm not sure if I have everything I need to do Sunday, too). Anyway, keep us posted!

Earlier this week I was going through the fat and bloated feelings. Luckily, they subsided sometime yesterday. I HATE that feeling, it just gets you so discouraged and down on yourself, because you feel disgusted at your body. *sigh* As of today I'm feeling very committed to good eating, which is great on a Friday since I eat out a lot!

Tomorrow should be interesting... Going to an apple orchard during the day, and a brew pub at night. D'oh! Gotta be strong, gotta be strong.
  #96   ^
Old Fri, Oct-19-07, 08:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/204.5/160 Female 5'2
BF:Too Much
Progress: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC-Laur
Good luck with Induction, Godsbelove!! I'm going to start on either Sunday or Monday (I'm out of town this weekend and can't grocery shop until late Sunday - so I'm not sure if I have everything I need to do Sunday, too). Anyway, keep us posted!

Earlier this week I was going through the fat and bloated feelings. Luckily, they subsided sometime yesterday. I HATE that feeling, it just gets you so discouraged and down on yourself, because you feel disgusted at your body. *sigh* As of today I'm feeling very committed to good eating, which is great on a Friday since I eat out a lot!

Tomorrow should be interesting... Going to an apple orchard during the day, and a brew pub at night. D'oh! Gotta be strong, gotta be strong.

Thanks for the well wishes, as we know Induction is not a piece of cake. It takes commitment and you have to be prepared. I have some lc snacks handy as well (pickles, pork rinds, and cukes sliced up).

Enjoy your trip and do your best to stick close to plan. Best wishes with starting Induction when you get back home.
  #97   ^
Old Fri, Oct-19-07, 14:34

Plan: GLC
Stats: 145/139/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 30%

Bye everyone! Instead of my brother's oktoberfest we are heading up to Syracuse, Ny for the weekend to hang out with 10 of my good friends who i only get to see once a year or so, from all over the place! (we are all big dmb fans!)

We're going out to the bars in Syracuse tonight, then to lunch/dinner at Dinosaur BBQ tomorrow (ive never been there but i hear its very good), then drinking at Tony's tomorrow night.

I hope I don't come back a lot heavier.
Wish me luck!!!

Talk to you all Sunday!
Have a great weekend!
  #98   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-07, 08:11

BF:

i'm off to go riding, which isn't quite as fun with the rain...but i'm still pumped!

good luck with induction bodsbelove!

and have a wonderful time catching up with friends jess- i'm sure they will be shocked and awed by your weight loss

apple picking sounds like fun laura!
  #99   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-07, 08:36

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/164/128 Female 5 feet, 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 14%

OMG! I'm 141! I'm so glad this happened today, because it really gives me the encouragement I need to get through the weekend cheat-free!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to find a new pair of jeans this weekend... My others are WAY too baggy to be wearing to work...
  #100   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-07, 08:58

Stats: 150/142/125 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hi Girls!

I feel like I'm out of the loop. So I don't have much to comment. I'm going to go back and read everyone's posts shortly.

As for me, I'm stuck at 142. My weight fluctuates up (but I guess it has just been water weight) because it keeps going back to 142. I'm completely stalled.... although I only have myself to blame.....since I have not been working out at all. I need a new plan. Truthfully, I think I just need to exercise.

Since I haven't exercised in ages..... my goal for today is to do SOME exercise. even if it is only 10 minutes. Hopefully once, I get in habit, it will get easier. Right now, I am perfectly capable of exercising but I feel like I have a mental block.

Breakfast today: egg white omlette with fat free mozerella cheese and tomatoes (5 carbs) YUMMY

love, hartley
  #101   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-07, 09:12

BF:

bheart: Your plan to just exercise 10 minutes or whatever you can motivate yourself to do is perfect!! That's what I started doing about 5 weeks ago, and now I'm COMPLETELY addicted to exercise. If I don't get some in each day I feel bad... Sometimes I even exercise 2 times a day... When I started, I just did some floor exercises, like side leg lifts, crunches, arm weights, etc. I liked it because it let me watch TV at the same time. It's amazing how much I've toned up from this. I've also added in some light jogging here and there... Anyway, best of luck... Your plan WILL work.
  #102   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-07, 10:35

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 163.4/154.5/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 66%

Hi ladies, after a trip out of town for business (and some partying too) I woke up at 152.5 this morning. So I maintained and I am happy with that! It sounds like everyone is coming out of their slump. Talk to you soon!
  #103   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-07, 14:27

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 163.4/154.5/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 66%

Godsbelove-I am thinking of a strict induction starting tomorrow too! Are you going to go for the full 2 weeks? I think that I might go for 10 days or 14 days...it will depend on how my cravings are. I can already tell that my appetite has decreased since I got off the lexapro and I think that now is my time! I think that I could actually say I am going to do it, and succeed.
  #104   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-07, 14:51

BF:

It's 4:50 and so far no cheats! Hooray! I just went shopping and bought a new pair of GAP jeans. They're a 10, but I'm considering exchanging them for an 8 now... I'm afraid their going to stretch like crazy... hmmmmm... what to do...
  #105   ^
Old Sun, Oct-21-07, 09:43

BF:

way to go ladies!

i haven't been doing so well....i haven't been eating badly, but i feel like crud. ugh! and today i have to go to a ladies luncheon with cousins in san francisco and be all dressed up...i have getting dolled up when i feel so blah because it makes it worse. it will be great to see them and catch up with them though, so i'm excited about that.

i have to go get ready - but i hope everyone has a good sunday
Closed Thread