Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Mon, Mar-05-07, 23:57
The Best Me I Can Be

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/135.5/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 91%

my work out for today was flower beds! we moved aprox. 1000 bricks. The moving consisted of prying them from the ground, loading onto a trailor, then unloading behind our shop. I am beat! We still have a lot of work left to do on the beds to get them in shape. I doubt we will do anything tomorrow because of a hectic schedule. It will be nice all week, so I am sure it will get done.

No pilates tonight.
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 14:27
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 21%

That's a great work-out!

Plus, just think of all the cals burned!

~*Have A Great Tuesday!*~

#78   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 15:32

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 153.0/144.8/130.0 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 36%

Hello ladies! I would love to join. I have been trying my best since Jan 2007 to workout on a regular basis. January I was sick pretty much the entire month and part of Feb., but I have been working out regularly for over a month! I am just now getting to the point to where I am energized when I am finished instead of wiped out!

Yesterday (Mon) I did 55 min in my Core Essentials class then 55 min in my Cardio kickboxing class!

My obliques are so SORE today!!!!

Today after work I will be going to my 55 min Bootcamp class then I have 20 min to kill on the track & I will finish up with a 55 min sculpting class! Will let you know how everything goes!!
  #79   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 16:16
Registered Member

BF:

You GO GURL!!

So glad ta have ya!

Just post away...It helps soooo much to be accountable to others.

The support is great.
  #80   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 19:23

Stats: 260/208.8/130 Female 5 FT 5 IN
BF:
Progress: 39%

Wow Jenni all those classes are impressive!!

I walked 4.6 miles this morning and I just finished another 3 miles. My steps are at 19604 for the day so far.
I added some new workout music to my mp3 player which has helped to keep me motivated. I wouldn't normally buy this type of music, but its great to walk to. Here's what I picked up:

Madonna's - Hung Up/Get Together/Sorry/Future Lovers/I Love NY/Let It Will Be/Forbidden Love/Jump/How High/Isaac/Push/Like It Or Not (Non-Stop Mix) 56 minutes

Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around...Comes Around (Quentin Harris Mix) 10:28 minutes

DJ Scotty Boy - Driven Workout Mixx, 66:13 minutes
  #81   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 20:38

BF:

Nicky - Great job 8.6 Miles!!! How did everyone else do today or so far this week?

I just got home from working out (my mom & I work out together). I think I will probably be sore tomorrow! We did alot of abs and arms tonight!

For some reason I cannot motivate myself to workout on the weekends! I really wish I would make to the for some workout on Sat or Sun!!!! That will be a future goal. Right now it's just making it during the week & I am attempting to drink a gallon of water per day.
  #82   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 20:56
Registered Member

BF:

I worked my tail off today spring-cleaning and packing. {going up/down our stairs lots as well.}

I can't wait till Friday bc I'm taking 2 weeks off from packing and will get back to usin' pedometer for walking and doin' DA Work-Out!

You can see past posts on our steps/miles Jenni!

Great job on workin' out!

Nicky- Fantastic Job!
  #83   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 21:15
The Best Me I Can Be

BF:

I just burned around 300 calories reading Jenni's post. OMGsh girl! You are an inspiration! I am going to have to take the time to read your journal. I would love to work out like that, but the mere thought makes me want to colapse! I am so lazy. I am really trying to work on that though. I hope to get there...just with baby steps for now. I think anymore shock added to my system right now would send me over the edge!

to our small but growing group! I look forward to burning many more calories while reading your post!

SNBURCH: Was that music from a disc you bought? If so, what is the name of the disc and where did you buy it? I'm like you, I don't listen to that normally...but anything to keep up the beat. I like Toby Mac. He is a Christian artist with very upbeat music. Kinda rock/rap/pop all in one with a postitive message.
  #84   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 21:20
The Best Me I Can Be

BF:

I think I may put on the MP3 player....turn on the Toby, and walk tonight. Just talking about it got me in the mood. And don't faint and fall out yall, but I just may do pilates when I get finished!

I have had such a big day. I just feel I need to do something for me for a while.

Gotta go...talking don't get it done! see ya!
  #85   ^
Old Wed, Mar-07-07, 10:56
Registered Member

BF:

How did it go Kim?

I'll be stepping up/down a lot today in kitchen chair takin' down decor from open faced cabinets/cleaning it/packing it. Should be a good work out. lol

I'm so glad I'm almost finished downstairs and will be back to walking!

I think I'm gettin' a lil bit of cabin fever bc I was really feelin' depressed yesterday and it's still lingering around today.

I'll try to stay positive/focused.

It's so clean though and that's a great feeling..Living room/1/2 bath/Upstairs: Cory's room/his full bathroom/ and master bed/bath..

Just gotta tackle that kitchen now. Hope to have it done by tomorrow evening.
  #86   ^
Old Wed, Mar-07-07, 10:59

BF:
Talking Happy Hump Day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysgurl
I have had such a big day. I just feel I need to do something for me for a while.

There you go!!! When I am working out I really don't think about all the other crap that is stressing me out!!

Pilates is great! It a much harder workout than it looks. I was going to get up early and go to my pilates class this morning but I always snooze right on through the class!!!

I think I am goin' to the gym to do 25 min on the ellptical during lunch! I brought my clothes so I may as well! I have been reading about HIIT, I think I may try that today on the elliptical.

Oh I am excited I weighed this morning and lost down to 138 on my home scale!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Stacy
I worked my tail off today spring-cleaning and packing. {going up/down our stairs lots as well.}
Sometimes I think those are the best work outs b/c you are not in the frame of mind thinking okay I have 24 more minutes until I am done working out!
  #87   ^
Old Wed, Mar-07-07, 11:02
The Best Me I Can Be

BF:

Well, I did stretch real good before walking. But by the time I came in and showered....I had lost motivation to do pilates and just wanted to go to bed. I won't count it as a failure though..I did get my walk in. Between all my going yesterday, I got a minimum of 11,000 steps in. I say minimum because I didn't have my pedometer on the whole time.

Open your windows and get some fresh air...maybe that may make you feel better.

Todays activities will consist of helping dh plant a Souther Magnolia tree I bought yesterday and more work on flowerbeds. I will do pilates tonight though. Backs of legs are still killing me. I must have really gave them a work over with those bricks!
  #88   ^
Old Wed, Mar-07-07, 11:42
Registered Member

BF:

Jenni!!

Yer doin' great!

Kim:

So glad ya made time for yourself!

Keep it up!

Whelp, I'll check in a lil later..Gotta start on the kitchen..
  #89   ^
Old Wed, Mar-07-07, 14:12

BF:

honeysgurl - I am jealous get to be outside getting exercise!

Stacy - Good luck with the kitchen!! Just knock it out (as my aerobic instructor would say )

Well I just finished my lunch work out and actually eating lunch. I did the HIIT for 24 min 2.54 miles. Tonight is going to be tough....at 4:30 I have my CORE Essentials class which my obliques are still sore from Monday. Then I have my fit interval class which really kicks my butt ! We usually do 20-30 min of step with double risers then weights & abs!
  #90   ^
Old Wed, Mar-07-07, 15:59
Registered Member

BF:

Go Jenni Go!

Man, feels like I've been on a stair stepper! lol

Goin' up/ down in the chair gettin' all the nick-nacks is a good work-out..HeeHee.

I've got a lot done so far. Still lots to get down though and then I have to start on the wall decor.

I may finish by tomorrow morning and have Friday totally off to start walking/working out again!