Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#46   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 16:27

Plan: atkins
Stats: 283/283/250 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 0%

im really sick of being stuck at 253....im ready to break 250 already..geez come on.....what should i do...i tried induction and all i lost was 3 pounds..i guess im too impatient because i started induction on friday..ive already been messin it up but oh wel...tomorrows a new day
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 17:47

BF:

Question to the forum monitor: now i dont want to sound like a little kid or anything like that but i dont understand why the "Atkins Chicks" forum got moved but the "south beach babes" one did not get moved as well? Could someone please answer this for me.. i mean its not a big deal but im curious
  #48   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 21:56

Plan: Mod Atkins
Stats: 170/162/110 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress: 13%
Smile

Wow this group is growing like a wild flower. I sure hope that I can keep up with you all.
I was just wondering the same thing where did this group go, I'm glad I found it?
Don't give up Nikki. What kind of exersizing are you doing? One thing that helps me are intervels. I'll jog in place for 1/2 hour but when I do it I'll do it for 30 seconds stop to catch my breath then do it again & again till 30 mins is up. It also gives me energy & I do it with fast paced muisc on.

Good luck Atkins Chicks I've got to go.
Josie
  #49   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 22:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/120/120 Female 5 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi everyone!

I'm Heather. I'm 32, and I've been on Atkins for 2 years 3 months. Glad to meet all of you! I'm engaged, but no wedding date set. We've been together for 6 years and engaged for 1, so there really is no hurry is there? LOL
I don't currently work, so I stay home and babysit my 3 cats, who get into mischief every chance they get!

I like to garden, read, play on the computer, addicted to the Food Network and Lifetime for Women channel. Exciting life eh?

I love to talk about Atkins...I belong to a few boards...my fiance' was about Atkinsed to death so decided to find a different outlet.

Thanks for letting me share!
  #50   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 05:46

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather126
Hi everyone!

I'm Heather. I'm 32, and I've been on Atkins for 2 years 3 months. Glad to meet all of you! I'm engaged, but no wedding date set. We've been together for 6 years and engaged for 1, so there really is no hurry is there? LOL
I don't currently work, so I stay home and babysit my 3 cats, who get into mischief every chance they get!

I like to garden, read, play on the computer, addicted to the Food Network and Lifetime for Women channel. Exciting life eh?

I love to talk about Atkins...I belong to a few boards...my fiance' was about Atkinsed to death so decided to find a different outlet.

Thanks for letting me share!

Welcome Heather...We are glad that you could join us and become and official Atkins Chick...feel free to ask any questions or state any concerns you may have...have a nice day and keep up the good work!
  #51   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 06:40

BF:

Hey ladies....well i got some news for you guys.....we have been challenged by the south beach babes!!!...... for those of you who havent seen it heres what the challenge says....

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersn78
I thought this would be a cute idea.. to get a little challenge on to see which team(south beach babes or atkins chicks) could lose the most weight in a time frame. It might be kind of hard because I'm sure theres alot more on atkins than sb but it was an idea..Any ideas on how to organize it if so?

so.....If you guys wanna do the challenge state that you AGREE...if not state that you DISAGREE...we have 17 members so the one with the most votes win...ok girlies lets go.....we dont have to vote yet because they havent decided if they are going to do it or not..but its just something you guys can think about
  #52   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 06:44

BF:

oh yeah and by the way...we have 2 heathers (you know who you are) in order not to have confusion can we have a nickname for one of you guys? thank you
  #53   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 06:45

Plan: Atkins/Oprah/Phil
Stats: 228.4/187.6/175 Female 71 nches
BF:32%//26.4 BMI
Progress: 76%

Hey Ladies,
Sign me up for the challenge! That would be fun...and interesting.
I'm holding at 190......really, really anxious to hit that 189....it will happen...it will happen..it will happen... Everybody have a great day!
Anita
  #54   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 06:47
Bound for Onederland

Stats: 239/188/199 Female 5 ft 7 in
BF:lil' bit, ok lots
Progress: 127%
Default SB vs. Atkins

I AGREE to do the challenge
  #55   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 06:52

BF:

Ok heres our list in alphabetical order ladies.....

2cute4u(Nikki)
Cre8tvegrl(Shelley)
Egnue
Fhyreworks(Debbie)
Ginyer (Anita)
Heather126(Heather)
Hshearer(Heather 2)
JerZgrl (Ann)
Jess77
JoiseMK(Joise)
KCookys(Keturah)
KryssiMC(Kryssi)
LoriLoCarb (Lori)
(Lucky) (Lucy)
Scrapbookr(Elizabeth)
Superaunt(Christina)
Vandi68(Vandi)

If i forgot anyone im sorry...but add your name to the list in alphabetical order...if you would like to put your weights with your name...that is fine as well...if you would like to add your name next to your user name..please do so...if you would need to change anything on the list...do so but let us know what you changed....ok Thanks girls
  #56   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 07:00

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiemk
Wow this group is growing like a wild flower. I sure hope that I can keep up with you all.
I was just wondering the same thing where did this group go, I'm glad I found it?
Don't give up Nikki. What kind of exersizing are you doing? One thing that helps me are intervels. I'll jog in place for 1/2 hour but when I do it I'll do it for 30 seconds stop to catch my breath then do it again & again till 30 mins is up. It also gives me energy & I do it with fast paced muisc on.

Good luck Atkins Chicks I've got to go.
Josie

Your right it is growing fast...17 people already in one day....and its still alot more chicks out there.....and i wil def try some more exercise...i was walking at the park for about 30-45 minutes (fast pace)...
  #57   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 08:13

Stats: 233/202/150 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 37%

Lori, we will be sure to push you so you can soon be the proud mama of a little one

WELCOME TO ALL YOU HOTT ATKINS CHICKS!!

I don't mind doing the challenge.. On it or not I plan to be losing so what do I got to lose?..haha Yesterday my weight was:

2cute4u(Nikki)
Cre8tvegrl(Shelley)
Egnue
Fhyreworks(Debbie)
Ginyer (Anita)
Heather126(Heather)
Hshearer(Heather 2)
JerZgrl (Ann)
Jess77
JoiseMK(Joise)
KCookys(Keturah)
KryssiMC(Kryssi)
LoriLoCarb (Lori)
(Lucky) (Lucy) - 191
Scrapbookr(Elizabeth)
Superaunt(Christina)
Vandi68(Vandi)
  #58   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 08:22

Plan: To Stay Sane
Stats: 275/239.4/224 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 70%

Sure! I'm in! Should we state our starting weight, too? Or is this to see who can lose the most from today?

2cute4u(Nikki)
Cre8tvegrl(Shelley)
Egnue
Fhyreworks(Debbie)
Ginyer (Anita)
Heather126(Heather)
Hshearer(Heather 2)
JerZgrl (Ann)
Jess77
JoiseMK(Joise)
KCookys(Keturah)
KryssiMC(Kryssi)
LoriLoCarb (Lori)
(Lucky) (Lucy) - 191
Scrapbookr(Elizabeth)
Superaunt(Christina) 185
Vandi68(Vandi)
  #59   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 10:25

Stats: 296/258/136 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:Lots, definately
Progress: 24%

Thanks Lucy ! I sure hope so!!

I AGREE to the challenge as well - should be lots of fun!!! GO ATKINS CHICKS!!
  #60   ^
Old Wed, May-25-05, 10:41
LC Bridezilla

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 122/99/105 Female 62 inches
BF:Who/Cares
Progress: 135%

Since I'm in maintenance, I'm going to have to be an Atkins cheerleader on this one...now where the heck are those pom poms...? Forget about wearing an "A" on my sweater though...not gonna go THERE, lol.
Closed Thread