Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-03, 07:25
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 157/147/125 Female 5'3''
BF:28
Progress: 31%

morning everyone!

just reporting in. did a 3 mi today. im in a rush i don't know why?!

have a great weekend.
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-03, 11:37
I'll get there yet!

Plan: Atkins/nutritionist blend
Stats: 319/284.4/150 Female 66.5 inches
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 20%

I've read this thread from start to finish, and you've convinced me; I've GOT to add these tapes to my collection--and use them. So, off to order them (and once I get them, can I join you?)

Jude
  #78   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-03, 11:46
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 157/147/125 Female 5'3''
BF:28
Progress: 31%

of course Mossling! come and wtap with us.

c'mon and join the fun.
  #79   ^
Old Sun, Nov-23-03, 06:09

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 214/214/190 Female 5ft
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossling
I've read this thread from start to finish, and you've convinced me; I've GOT to add these tapes to my collection--and use them. So, off to order them (and once I get them, can I join you?)

Jude

Hi Jude,nice to see you joining us. I plan on getting back to mine this week.
  #80   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 03:45

Plan: what ever
Stats: 198/177/000 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 11%

Good morning everyone.

I had a nice long post, to cheer each and everyone on and welcoming Mossling, but I think I have my head in my butt this morning I was going to copy and paste, but I hit the delete key LOL. and lost it all. I can't belive I did that. Sooo just know this ( It was a Great post LOL)

Got my 2 miles intoday, took yesterday off, Company is running me here, and half of Georga LOL, But, it should settal down this week as I got most of my baking stuff for ThanksGiving, and just need to pick up a few things, before the big day.

Everyone keep warm,
Cheryl
  #81   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 08:44

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/190/160 Female 5'10
BF:
Progress: 50%

well, i did the two mile last thursday or friday, and i was surprised at how sore my calves were! i work out at curves, and thought i would have been in better shape! boy, did i feel it! i did get up this morning and did it again, though! it does go by pretty fast....just wish i could sleep a little bit later!

hope all is well!
  #82   ^
Old Tue, Nov-25-03, 03:09

BF:

Good morning and Happy Tuesday

sjkling Pretty soon, you won't want to sleep late, you'll just want to jump up and walk, you'll be like the energizer Bunny, Walking, walking, waking ........LOL

Got my 2 miles in, feeling good, and I think the vitamins are kicking in. don't feel like am draging down at the end of the work out My son was here while I was working out and said I'm getting thin, But on the other hand my granddaughter (3 years old) came in to the bathroom while I was changing last night, and said "grandma your fat" LOL. she is soooo cute, I had to laugh Everyone have a good one, 2 more days till turkey day
Cheryl
  #83   ^
Old Tue, Nov-25-03, 06:19

BF:
Thumbs up Tuesday

Cheryl,don't know how many times I delete something when I really wanted to send it.
My grandaughter once said I was fat too,but they don't even know what they are saying. Youhave to love em for it.
What vitamins are you taking?
  #84   ^
Old Tue, Nov-25-03, 10:48

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/190/160 Female 5'10
BF:
Progress: 50%

well, i slept all the way to 6 am this morning, so i didn't walk! oh well, i will do curves tonight and walk again on wednesday morning....i was up late last night--youngest had a basketball game and my oldest is home from college, so it was fun to stay up and talk....just couldn't get moving any earlier! i did really like the two mile, though!
  #85   ^
Old Wed, Nov-26-03, 03:03

BF:

It's Wed. Everyone, Halfway through another week

Jackie am taking centrum silver (no iron) and Super omega complex 3-6-9 oil softgels. got them both at wallmart. the centrum was on sale $5.95 for 60 tabs and the omega ran $7.00. still need to get the calcium w/ magnesium, thy run around $9.00 lg bottal.

sjkling no problem'O My husband has work three weeks straight with out a day off, So today is our friday as he is off tomorrow (NO ALARM CLOCK. I'll get that Turkey in the oven, when my old butt, decide's to get out of bed LOL, and I am not going to worry about walking But 2 to 1, I'll wake up early

Got my 2 miles in. Today I used 5LB anckle weights, holding one in each hand.(thts 10LBS) OMG, You talk about makeing that work out harder LOL, Im going to stick w/the 2 mile, with these weights, for awhile. Today in a bit, I'm going to start making my pies. Did that pumpkin cheesecake recipe yesterday. looks pretty good. I may take a taste today. LOL
Have a really good day everone
Cheryl
  #86   ^
Old Wed, Nov-26-03, 06:08

BF:

Cheryl,what is the pumpkin cheescake? Sounds really good
  #87   ^
Old Wed, Nov-26-03, 13:22

BF:

Jackie here's the recipe,(found it in the recipe section) I made 2. They are good. not real sweet, but good. f

Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake

Crust:
2 cups finely chopped pecans
1/3 cup Parkay Margarine, melted

Combine pecans and margarine; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.

Filling:
2 8 oz. pkgs. Philadelphia brand cream cheese, softened
Sugar substitute to equal 3/4 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg

Combine cream cheese, 2/3 of total sugar substitute and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one is added. Reserve 1 cup of batter. Add remaining sugar substitute, pumpkin and spices to remaining batter; mix well. Spoon pumpkin and cream cheese batters alternately over crust; cut through batters with kinfe several times for marble effect. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill and serve. You can also make no carb whipped cream topping by mixing whipping cream and sugar substitute with electric mixer until thick and creamy.
  #88   ^
Old Thu, Nov-27-03, 15:02

BF:

Thanks Cheryl,
I printed this and hope to try it.
  #89   ^
Old Fri, Nov-28-03, 06:58

BF:

Gm everyone

Did my 2 miles yesterday, Taking today off. stayed up rather late, so I slept late this morning.

Thanksgiving went great, found that I did't want or miss the potatoes are pies. YOOWOO. had turkey, ham, broclie and cheese, and a small piece of the pumkin cheesecake w/a small blob of coolwipe. and I was just fine with it

will workout in the am tommorw, soooo I will see you all then.

Cheryl
  #90   ^
Old Fri, Nov-28-03, 14:18

BF:

Cheryl glad you had a good day. I ate what I wanted,but cut it in half. Still didn't eat much. So far,I'm not even giving into wanting chocolates,which I always do around the holidays.