Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Nov-02-03, 16:17

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 188/185/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 6%

Day 1 - I had a fairly good day -

CM 2 scrambled eggs w/ veggies & salmon patties
RM - Tony Roma's : salad w/ ranch, Roma feast - Chicken, Ribs & sausage, corn on the cob (soggy, I only ate half) a bit of cole slaw then apple crisp ala mode.

I had a killer good workout at the gym, and should have had a CS afterward, so I wasn't so hungry at dinner.

Day 2 - so far so good

CM - Cottage cheese
CM - scrambled eggs & turkey bacon.
RM - coming.

Usually I do much better with the veggies than I have these last 2 days.

I do much better on weekends - I don't get afternoon cravings, and I feel more in control of my world.

Keep up the good work!

Lila
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-03, 08:15

Plan: -
Stats: -/-/- Female -
BF:
Progress: 8%

Made it through day 2 and got up and exercised this morning. Already 30 oz. of water in the tumtum!

Have a good day all!
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-03, 08:56

Plan: Low GI
Stats: 265/236.2/160 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 27%

Day 2 was a success for me as well. Feeling good and feeling strong. Only had the very mildest dizziness late yesterday afternoon. I probably would not have even noticed it had I not been expecting it.

Keep up the good work everybody!
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-03, 14:58

BF:

I'm making it through day 3!!! The first three days are the hardest right?
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-03, 15:08

Plan: Low GI
Stats: 265/236.2/160 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 27%

Today is going very well and I expect no bumps but tomorrow holds a challenge in store for me.

I'm meeting a friend for dinner. We usually drink up and eat up. I'll have to remember to wear a watch (haven't worn one in years) to keep me in that hour.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-03, 18:10

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Hi Everyone

Looks like you are all doing great. It can sometimes be so hard espcially when you are first starting out or just coming back to LC of any kind.

Yep Cori, That is suppose to be the magical number, 3 days. Once you get that under you, it does get easier for most people that is.

Melissa, Hang in there tomorrow night. That would be a challenge, but you can do it..

Lila, your doing great for your 1st day. Let us know how today went for you too.

DH and I went to Missoula MT. He wanted to stop at KFC for lunch. We haven't done that in a couple years. Could not make up my mind if I wanted to have a pure protein CM and take the skin off of the chicken or to change my RM to lunch. My mind was made up real fast when I walked thru the door. I could not resist, so I changed my RM to lunch.

I wasn't able to get all my water in today. Traveling is a huge issue, espcially between here and Missoula as there are not too many BR facilities.

Everyone keep up the good work..
  #22   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 05:59

Plan: Lchf
Stats: 340/246/170 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 55%

Yesterday will not stand out as a shining example of control~
I didn't have........well.............let's just say I had a horrible RM last night......paid the price and hopefully won't do that again anytime soon....arghhhhhhhhh~
Drank all my water and fully confessed my sins in my journal......sometimes that's as good as it gets.......am back on track this morning~
  #23   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 07:05

Plan: CAD from day 1
Stats: 327/304/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 14%

Hi guys,

I know I am not in on this challenge, but I just wanted to stop in and wish you guys all the best. I think what you are doing is a terrific idea and it is going really really well. As some of you know, I get messed up when I try and challenge myself, so that is why I am not joining in, but I am keeping an eye on you all anyway

Great work, keep it up!
{{{{hugs}}}}
Tracy
  #24   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 08:13

Plan: CAD + South Beach Diet
Stats: 230/177/160
BF:
Progress: 76%

hi guys,
today is shaky. i just woke up and craving my rm. not any food in particular I JUST WANT MY RM!!!!
I HAVE TO WAIT 20HOURS till last rm. that's one hour and a half away.I feel like i am suffering. I don't want a cm. To pass the time away, i am here sipping cinamon tea no as or milk, and started laundry then cleaning. hope this helps
  #25   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 17:44

BF:

lowco - how did it go? guess i better head to your journal to check on you!

just finished my rm - day 4 down! yay me!

gotta work on the water though. not nearly enough any of these days.
  #26   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 19:08

Plan: Lchf
Stats: 340/246/170 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 55%

wow cori that is great!
My day was much better.......balanced meals and feeling good.......have to work some changes.......will post about them tomorrow~ Night all~
  #27   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 20:36

BF:

Hi Lowco-How did you do today? It can be so hard, so hang in there. Let us know if we can help you out at all.

Cori, WTG on your 4th day back. You are doing wonderful. Keep up the good work..

Vel, Thanks for dropping in. It does't matter that you don't join us. Just come in and say Hi once in awhile.

I had a good day on plan. I did manage to get in all of my water today. I feel so good on this plan. I can't imagine why I ever left it.

Have a good one everybody..
  #28   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 18:55

Plan: CAD + South Beach Diet
Stats: 230/177/160
BF:
Progress: 76%

thanks guys. i did pass the 20 hours, I had my reward meal, the wondered what the big deal was but it was carby. today is going great. ate less than yesterday. have a good THURSDAY
  #29   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 21:31

BF:

Hi Gang,

I had a great day on plan. I am finding I am not near as hungry at my RM. I don't know why I ever left CAD to begin with. I guess I just needed a break to really appreciate the plan. Now if I could just get in the exercise like I keep telling myself I need to..Gotta get these buns a moving.

Lowco.. Glad you had a better day today. We all have our ups and downs. Keep up the good work.

How about everyone else? How was your day on plan today? Lets here from you guys.

Have a good Thursday..
  #30   ^
Old Thu, Nov-06-03, 10:15

BF:

Hey everybody! Well yesterday I fell off the wagon, waddled around and in the mud, and made a big ole mess.

But today I am back on track. Actually I exercised yesterday so all was not lost. But today I'm eating a CM of 2 cheeseburgers (skipped brekkie cause i was crazed) and I'm proud of myself for picking myself back up again. Hugs and good wishes to all!