You really have to understand that FAT FAST gives you very MINIMAL meals (pour 2 oz of water into your measuring cup - or get one of those VERY SMALL gladlock containers) that is 2 oz!!! You really need to stay out of the kitchen on FF - unless you are having you FF snacks (Dr. A. doesn't claim they are to be considered meals) READ what he says about them being DANGEROUS for anyone who is not metabolically resistant.
Here is both the FF and the Modified FF list of food ideas. I don't lose UNLESS I am doing MFF---so definately metabolically resistant. We MFF - do 3-4 days of fasting and then move cautiously into owl.
Fat Fast Meal ideas (mini-snacks )
*One ounce macadamia nuts or macadamia nut butter
*Two ounces cream cheese or Brie
*One ounce of tuna or chicken salad with 2 t mayo served in one quarter of an avocado
*Two devilled eggs made with 2 t mayonnaise
*Two ounces sour cream and 2 T black or red caviar
*Two and a half ounces whipped heavy cream topped with sucralose syrup
*Two ounces of pate
*Two egg yolks (hard boiled) with 1 T of mayonnaise
*low carb (5-10 grams) yogurt w/added cream to bring up fats
*1/4 c cream in 8 oz diet soda
*1/4 c cream with diet jello
*1/4 c cream whipped, add LC syrup or Splenda for flavoring
*1/3 c Almond Accents
*1 T sf peanut butter mixed with 1 oz cream cheese, Splenda or DaVinci to taste
*10 pecans w/ 2 T heavy cream
*1 oz cream cheese mixed with 2 T coconut
*modified flax cereal: 2 T ground flax, 1 T designer whey protein powder, 1/4 t salt. Mix well and add 1/2 c water. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until no longer soupy. Add 1 pat butter and 1 T cream
*1/3rd of an avocado with 1 T caesar salad dressing
*Low Carb Johnnycake with butter
*Low Carb bread pudding
*Sherrielee's Low Carb pancakes, made with nut flour
*Cheesecake muffin with some pecans
*Dagwood Roll-up: 1 slice bologna, spread with half T of sf peanut butter. 1 thin slice tomato, spread with half a T mayonnaise. Put tomato on top of bologna and roll it up.
*0.5 oz feta cheese crumbled, 1/4 avocado diced, and 1 T olive oil, mixed as a salad 227 calories, 92% fat, 2 carbs ECC
Modified Fat Fast Meal ideas
* 2 cheesecake muffins 296 cal 86%
* 1/2 c Almond Accents 320 cal, 84%
* 1/3 c cream with 4 strawberries and 1 T slivered almonds 332 cal, 90%
* Whole avodcado with 1 T caesar salad dressing - 347 cal, 90% fat
* Whole avocado mashed with 1/3 can tuna - 370 cal, 80% fat
* Same as above, substituting moderate portion of chicken or beef
* Add two eggs to a melted 1.5 tablespoons of butter and scramble. 302 cal, 82% fat
* 2 scrambled eggs, add 1.5 ounces cream cheese when almost done 297, 76%
* 15 pecan halves, 3 tablespoons of cream 301 cal, 93%
* LC cheesecake with no crust (the perfect breakfast!)
* 1 boned chicken thigh. Stuff with 1 oz cream cheese and 1-1/4" slice
onion that's been grilled in 1 T butter 309 cal, 77% fat
* 1 chicken thigh or other protein. Saute spinach to remove moisture, then add 2 tablespoons butter.
* 2 oz cream cheese/10 halves chopped pecans. Make nut balls. 297 cal, 90%
* Caesar salad with chicken or salmon.
* 3 oz cream cheese/1/2 c chopped artichoke heart blend. 339 cal, 80%
* 1/2 c ground beef, 1/2 avocado mashed, and a little sour cream
* Egg salad - 2 lg boiled eggs with 1.5 T mayo 297 cal, 80%
* Puddings made with whipping cream and/or sour cream
* Panna Cotta
* Pizza salad - sausage, mozzarella cheese, and lots of veggies
Snack ideas for Modified Fat Fast
* Heaping spoonful of whipped cream (sweetened SF, of course)
* 5 pecan halves
* Macadamia nuts
* SF chocolate if it agrees with you and doesn't stall you.
* Melt a SF chocolate bar. Slowly stir in a little cream. Eat it that way, or fold in some whipped cream to make a mousse.
* Coffee with 1/4 cup cream.
* 11 almonds
* Small chunk of cheese
* Spoonful or two of whipping cream
* Peanut butter
* Chocolate mousse
* Latte with sugar-free amaretto flavoring
* 1/4 cup heavy cream in your favorite sugar-free soda