Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Fibromyalgia, CFS, S.A.D.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-08, 20:22

Plan: my own
Stats: 120/120/120 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress:
Default Tal!!! I Can Help

hey tal, my name is sandy im from israel im 28 years old and i live in nyc now. i got fibro when i was 20 its very very possible and very common in young ages. and i have allergies to almost EVERYTHING and trust me allergies cause ALOT of muscle pain, shoulder , head, back, legs... i have so much information for you.
i became sick when i was 20 after taking antibiotics. it was from the side effects (tof-a-ot levai) and it caused me to have candida (white tongue) and LEAKY GUT SYNDROME, which caused fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, food allergies, and sensitivities to chemicals. i found ur post by accident , i was not a member of this site, only after i saw ur question i HAD TO WRITE U A MESSAGE (akoll mee elo-eem). dont believe everything drs tell u, unfortunatly they dont know alot about candida and these problems. i have been sick for 8 years and i have seen 10000 stupid drs and also i have seen the best in switzerland, paris, israel, nyc etc.... i made a page on myspace to help people sick with this problem. please see it, there is so much information there. i hope it will help u. trust me i have alot of experiance. i get upset when i read people who r giving u answers that r wrong because they dont have any experiance... google (leaky gut syndrome) or go on my page www.myspace.com/leaky_gut_syndrome

yala good luck!
Sponsored Links