Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-28-02, 14:06

Plan: Atkins Diet w/ a twist
Stats: 200/177/140
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default Atkins Induction Phase

I had given up on myself after trying in November and December.
However, I started the Atkins Induction today and would like to see if anyone else started as well?
If so, lets do it together and compare our progress.

Anyone interested???
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jan-28-02, 14:19
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/185/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 55%
Smile

hi Kassy,

Good for you to get back on the wagon, you can do this I've moved your post to the Atkins interest forum, where I'm sure you'll meet some fellow "Inductees".

All the best to you, and happy low-carbing.

Doreen
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-02, 14:05
Registered Member

Plan: GO-Diet
Stats: 164/133.4/120 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hi Kassy,

I just saw your post about being on the induction. I hope it went well for you. I started on Suzanne Sommers program, but found I was eating too many carbs and stopped losing (although I'm glad it helped wean me into a lower carb program, and I can at least maintain on her plan). However, I was at a stall for 2-3 months and realized it was from Carbolite bars and Delite Chocolate bars (which are very good, but have "hidden carbs"). Anyway, two weeks ago, I went on the Induction plan of Atkins and am down 4 pounds since then. I am finally in the 140's again (haven't been that weight for 100 years or so). I was 148 this morning and was thrilled. Will be glad to get to 145, then 140 . . . Every 5 pounds is a thrill. Actually, after being on the stall, every pound is a thrill. How are you doing?
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-02-02, 01:57

Plan: atkins
Stats: 205/180/135
BF:
Progress: 36%
Unhappy Atkins induction phase-Just started-no support

Kassy, Hi I also just got started with the induction phase yesterday january 31, I went to the dr. and he said I was a whopping 205, after I picked myself up off the floor, I went on this diet immediatley. However I have no support from friends or husband, they think I shouldn't do this diet. I however read the results and I'm gonna try...but I need help with the food process, I don't know what to eat, for breakfast I had scrambled eggs, lunch a hamburger patty, and dinner a chicken breast with cheese, is there anything else? I need help! thanks!!