Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#886   ^
Old Yesterday, 17:29

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 225/212/160 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 20%

soooo sorry- I am sticking down a dot. I am so so so tire.... this boy is a total baby- I am wiped.

Back tomorrow with updates and personals. Want to go t bed- only 730.....hahahahah

Updates- learned to go down steps/ first bath due to rolling- and worked a full time......... 3 30 minute walks and more potty breaks.
Hotter than hades here and just dam tired.

Till tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
  #887   ^
Old Yesterday, 18:39

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- CONGRATS on five pounds down and more to come I'm sure, with taking the pup out so often and the walks and so forth. I think Ruger will be instrumental in your weight loss!

Lori- hugs on your hip. Any chance it is mattress related?
Glad DH's procedure went well and hopefully will bring good results.
Yay for lots of upcoming golf!

Trig- Heck yeah at 93 your Mom can eat whatever she wants for sure! I am just amazed at how well she does. You come by it naturally!

Not too much to report here. Did a deep clean of the upstairs bathroom (master) and dusted and vacuumed all the bedrooms upstairs. Tomorrow I will tackle the kitchen and vacuum the main level, dust etc.

I think the cicadas might be lessening in our area. I went out and poop scooped and it was bad but not horrible. Fingers crossed. I REALLY want to be able to spend time outside again!

That's pretty much it. I'm a little boring right now!
  #888   ^
Old Today, 04:31

Plan: My Way; IF;EOD Diet
Stats: 223/159.2/160 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 101%

Good Morning!

Just about time for me to get ready to head to the golf course. My friend has decided not to play, so I'm going to play solo today. I really don't mind it......I'll get lots of good practice in. It's cool this morning, but the sun is shining & it'll get nice in a hurry.

We had a nice time with our friends last night and they loved my strawberry shortcake. We sat on our front porch for a couple hours and talked and talked. They are going to have us to their place sometime soon and will put a brisket on the smoker...sounds good to me! They have an outdoor fireplace and seating area that will be a great place to spend some time.

Well.....gotta run. I'll check in on you all later.
  #889   ^
Old Today, 05:43

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

dot down

taking mom home in a while later so back to chat up then

be good everyone!