Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View comments Article tools
I Did It !!!!!
Posted by mrabinow
Posted Mon, Apr-28-03
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/176/180
BF:
Progress: 108%
Default I Did It !!!!!

Hey Gang

Well...It took 7 months 19 days (232 days) but I finally did it...... I HAVE HIT MY GOAL!! As of this morning I weight 180 . It feels great. Let me tell you.....on Sept 8th, 2002 when I weighed 230 I never thought this day would come. I had lost weight so many times using different methods, only to gain it back. Thats why.....MY TEST IS JUST BEGINNING.....to try to keep it off.

Since the last 10 pound took about 3 months, it seems I am pretty much at maintanence now. Of course I would not be to upset if I lost another 10 pounds over the next 3 months (that would be slowed down a bit because I plan to start some weight training to go along with my running) So I am not going to change too much. I am happy with my carb intake (25-35 a day) and with the exception of the occasional treat, This is my maintanence to keep it off forever.

I would like to thank everyone on this board. Having success is not as good unless you have someone to tell. You guys have been supportive and helpful, and I have learned alot. I will continue to visit here so you guys can make sure I don't fall off the wagon.

See Ya
Mike

This is my before and after pictures:
http://hometown.aol.com/mrabinow/myhomepage/index.html
Article tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Success Photos
Before
Not uploaded yet
In-Progress
Not uploaded yet
After
Not uploaded yet

by SweetSheri on Mon, Apr-28-03, 10:15

WOW! You can really tell the diffrence, you look GREAT ! Thanks for sharing, I love to hear sucess stories it keeps me going!!

35 comments [read all comments]