Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1186   ^
Old Thu, Apr-04-13, 11:19

Plan: HCG
Stats: 373/345/330 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizKitty
Hey, a new face! Hi HCGfarmer

Thanks for the welcome

Last edited by HCGFarmer : Tue, Apr-09-13 at 11:40.
Sponsored Links
  #1187   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-13, 11:14

Plan: HCG
Stats: 373/345/330 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress:
Default Job Well Done (if I dont say so myself)

Today is my last UNloading day of round 1. Its a bit early (30 days), but Im down over 10% of my starting body weight. Its a great feeling...and Im REALLY looking forward to P3 tomorrow. According to this calculator, I have to eat 2600 calories per day to maintain over the next 6 weeks.

"When a patient has more than 15 pounds to lose the treatment takes longer but the maximum we give in a single course is 40 injections, nor do we as a rule allow patients to lose more than 34 lbs. (15 Kg.) at a time. The treatment is stopped when either 34lbs. have been lost (I had actually already lost 38lbs when I read this) or 40 injections have been given. The only exception we make is in the case of grotesquely obese patients who may be allowed to lose an additional 5-6 lbs. if this occurs before the 40 injections are up." ~ AWS

WEDNESDAY MENUS
Brunch = Farm eggs fried in unbreaded onion rings , on top of grass-fed ground beef steaks w/ sliced mushrooms & Swiss cheese melted over the top + sliced tomatoes & a glass of milk
Dinner = Roast duck + Cheesy Cauliflower Rice + Spinach salad, wilted w/ sugar free bacon and topped w/ crumbled feta & sliced kalamata olives...and a glass of milk.

Then THURSDAY my grocery buying club order (from Azure Standard) arrives just in time for lunch. This month I ordered 28lbs of organic red potatoes, yellow onions & carrots (for the family), a full case of organic avocados (and lemons enough to process them for the freezer, to be used all summer) and 2 big jars of Italian marinated mushrooms. I ordered 5lbs of organic Spanish almonds just so I could make Italian Almonds and a pound of almond meal to "bread" a few recipes. What Im looking forward to the MOST though is ...10lbs of unsalted butter and 20lbs of assorted raw organic cheeses (raw goats milk feta, ungrated Parmesan, Pepper jack, Mild white cheddar & cream cheese). Will be picking up 5 dozen farm eggs & 3 gallons of fresh Jersey milk that evening as well.

The garden is looking lovely. Couldnt do it without the family doing most of the physical labor. Potatoes, peas & radishes are all up. Garlic planted last fall looks beautiful. Planting corn this next weekend. Strawberries & purslane started this year. Almond tree is in full bloom and 5 of our 6 Paw-paw trees survived their first Oklahoma winter (very mild one).

So stabilization & maintenance it is.....until May 21st.

Last edited by HCGFarmer : Tue, Apr-09-13 at 11:42.
  #1188   ^
Old Thu, Jul-25-13, 00:08

Plan: HCG VLCD
Stats: 188/186/150 Female 165
BF:
Progress: 5%

Hi guys
Im new!
Need some feedback on HCG. Im at the start of Round 1, Week 2

Start weight Round 1
LD 1: 188.49
LD 2: 190
VLCD1: 192
VLCD2: 191
VLCD3: 189
VLCD4: 186.7
VLCD5: 186
VLCD6: 183
VLCD7: 186

Im really disappointed with my bounce today.
Im sticking to the plan like glue - is it common to get these wt bounces?
Thx for any suggestions - is this the best HCG forum?
  #1189   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-13, 21:53

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 136/118/115 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 86%

Hi rebelB,

Just a quick note, check out this forum for great HCG info: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/forum.php
  #1190   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-13, 09:04
95% Sugar Free!

Plan: Very high fat LC/HCG
Stats: 310/155.4/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 102%

Hi rebelB
I 2nd Didy's suggestion above for a good hcg-focused forum. There's actually quite a few LC members here that use hcg too, but they don't post in this thread much. Perhaps they haven't found it. It's a big board, with Low Carb being the primary focus.

And yeah, bounces are common, so are stalls of up to a week. You'll whoosh and stall, and in the end, you should expect to see an average of .33 - .66 a day. I don't know too many women who achieve the much touted "lose a pound a day" results.

Hcg-ers, I've been experimenting with adding 1.5 grams of glucomannan (in capsule form) before each meal (while in P2), and it's made me feel fuller and given me a weight loss boost.
This round had been going very slow, I was barely averaging .25 lb a day.... then I added the glucomannan and I dropped 6.4 lbs in 4 days.

Just thought I'd share.
  #1191   ^
Old Wed, Aug-07-13, 06:01

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 136/118/115 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 86%

I had slow progress at the beginning of my first round, but once I cut the Melba toast and apples, I cruised along! I just had a small serving of strawberries once a day, instead of the apple. The Melba toast didn't have any nutritional value to it anyway.
  #1192   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-13, 02:15

BF:

Thanks guys - I really appreciate your feedback - Im now 3.5 weeks in and have lost about 4.5Kg = 9 pounds. Your advise was great
  #1193   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-13, 02:17

BF:

Thanks for taking the time to respond - I played with my food a bit and it really helped.
  #1194   ^
Old Mon, Sep-08-14, 12:24
my metamorphosis

Plan: rogue lc/hhcg
Stats: 252/252/138 Female 5"
BF:umm... :(
Progress: 0%
Default Hcg Progress Thread

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a new thread for HCG? I've been away a
while.
  #1195   ^