Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Test
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-21-09, 13:00

Plan: 000
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 000
BF:
Progress: 906%
Default 2b Healthy and fit in 2009!

I have decided to start a new journal and with it a new attitude about my body and overall health. I have to start treating my body better. I won't get into it to much but I haven't been treating myself very well. I thought all that had been eliminated from my life and it had for a long time. Atkins had taken away any urge to over eat and taken any urges to mistreat myself when I had overeaten. Since I have been fiddling with my WOE the old habits have returned and I had quite a scare last night. Enough! I am going to follow Atkins to the letter. No tweaking or obsessing about numbers. It may take me a heck of a lot longer to get to my dream goal but at least I will get there healthy and will not kill myself to get there. I have two girls I need to be a role model for and I would be devestated if they treated their bodies the way I have been. I pray that Atkins will remove the urges again otherwise I may have to fess up to my doctors for real help. It worked before, no scales, no obsessing. It starts today I would appreciate any support or feedback anyone can offer.

1). Eat liberal amounts of protein and allowed veggies.
2). Limit to one cup of coffee per day with 2 TBSP of heavy cream and 4 drops of sweetfreeze. (Eventually eliminated all artificial sweetners)
3). Drink plenty of water.
4). Limit alcohol to special occassions after I reach goal of 145.
5). Continue to lift weights and build muscles because I love the way it makes me feel.
6). No counting calories only carbs.
7). No over eating.
8). I will eat only when hungry. No munching and eating when bored!
9). No tweaking Atkins. Will follow to the letter.
10). Be positive, happy and laugh more!

Guess I will add to this along the way.

Last edited by 2bflawless : Wed, Jan-21-09 at 13:06.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jan-21-09, 15:55
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo/ancestral
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

hi Lisa,

I know it's a new year, and it's natural to want a new start with a new journal. However, our policy is one journal per member .. more info. here. You may start a new journal when the current one reaches 2000 posts.

If you'd like to change the title of your current journal, just use the report button at the top of the first post, and we'll be glad to change it for you.

Thanks for understanding

Doreen