Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#361   ^
Old Wed, Jan-10-07, 14:51
Champagne Paulie

Plan: My Fitness Pal
Stats: 156.2/123.8/120 Female 5 ft 4 ins
BF:Got some, thanks
Progress: 90%
Smile

Hi Mudd,

I've been doing a bit of tidying up today. I did the floors and managed to get the kitchen floor free of designer cat paw prints No doubt they will be in later to customize it again

The guy came with the pan set we ordered and then there was another delivery of the repacement fire safe. The last one we got had obvously been dropped and was damaged so Sentry said they' send us another one out. It arrived this morning and when Derek opened it, guess what? Yes, it is also damaged There isn't a mark on the outside packaging so I dont know where it has happened. He is going to take some photographs and email them. As one of the corners is damaged, it would mean that it isn't fire-proof which defeats the object.

The guy came to look at our heating system and will send us a quote through. He certainly seemed to know what he was talking about.

I had a call from the oncologist yesterday to say that my test results were finally back. The thyroglobulin levels had stayed more or less the same, which was good. As my form of thyroid cancer isn't too good at taking up radioactive iodine he did say that they may have me in from time-to-time to do ultrasound scans. He also put my thyroxine up by 25 mcg as I was still feeling tired and my sleep patterns were still disturbed. All-in-all though, good result

It is my Godmother's funeral tomorrow. I know it will be a hard day for my mother but we will be there to help her through it.

Catch you tomorrow.

Hugs

Sponsored Links
  #362   ^
Old Mon, Jan-22-07, 06:50

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 214/214/190 Female 5ft
BF:
Progress: 0%

Morning Alice,
I haven't been around much lately. Actually I haven't been doing much of anything but working and going home. I just don't feel like doing much in the winter months. Be so glad when Spring gets here.