Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Dr.Bernstein & Diabetes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-08, 06:18

Plan: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Stats: 212/162/155 Male 68 "
BF:32/23.5/23.5
Progress: 88%

Quote:
Not being diabetic, I can add raw honey to my ACV and I also use a good brand of ACV. With the honey it's perfectly drinkable!

Thanks for reminding me what that other ingredient was today in that drink... It was honey...

Being diabetic, but having apparently improved my insulin sensitivity, I also had a piece of custard pie, battered shrimp with crispy string potatoes coated in an orange/lemon sauce which I think had powdered sugar added, a fish cake, a sweet bread stuffed with fruit, a papaya stuffed pastry, and a fruit salad among a myriad of other foods that had carbs... Maybe that ACV has more to it then we think...

About the menu, we're compiling a list, having trouble remembering all the dishes, so it might be tomorrow or the next day before it is posted...

and thanks for the yogurt tip.... I think I'll have some now. My fiancee is out buying some anti-biotics right now, hopefully by tomorrow, this will be over with, I'm pooped out! (pun intended )

Last edited by Cajunboy47 : Tue, Jul-08-08 at 06:21. Reason: additional information
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-08, 06:59

Plan: PPLPish<30ecc.
Stats: 180/165/150 Female 5 foot 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
no, that's not quite true.... My knickers only get knotted about every 100th time that I notice that YOU mention it and completely detract from the meaning of someone else's thread and turn the thread into "all about you"... We're all so well informed at how expert you are on the use of insulin... We appreciate you so much, really!

I think lowcarbugh has given so much insight into blood sugar control that i believe everyone will benefit from her experience especially who lurk around and not post like i did.

This is a public thread and I dont think anyone can dictate whether someone should post something as long is it is under the agreement which we agreed to when we joined this website.