Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-31-02, 14:35

Plan: bfl
Stats: 180/185/150
BF:
Progress: -17%
Default ate all sorts of no-no's

Lets see, this weekend was a total flop as far as the low carb thing goes. Ate a huge pecan waffle with syrup, some fries, breaded and deep fried chicken strips, a banana chocolate milkshake and half a hanburger! When will it end!!?!?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Mar-31-02, 15:58

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%
Cool i know how you feel

I know just how you feel. It's so easy to let those carbs overwhelm. Once I start I can't stop - so we both know the answer. Try not to start! Drink plenty of water and get back on the program. You've already lost weight so I'm sure it is working for you. I had a dreadful time over easter but am back on no carbs this week to 'cleanse the soul' and get back on track. And I am really going to drink lots of water. For me cold turkey is the only way to go - I have a great support at home - that helps.
Good luck and remember this is confession booth - so good on ya for being here and good luck back on the plan.
Read some inspiring confessions too - they're good for the soul I think.

Wendye
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-31-02, 16:10

Plan: bfl
Stats: 180/185/150
BF:
Progress: -17%
Default Already back on the bandwagon

Thanks for the motivation I am already back on track, although a few of my transgressions occurred this morning. I have already put away about half a gallon of water, and snacked on swiss cheese/turkey/cream cheese rolls (OMG so good!) I think I will be ok, I guess I just had to get it out of my system. I noticed last time I tried this WOE I tended to do that, binge on carbs for a day or so, then get back on track. I just tested my ketosis level, and I still seem to be in a slight or trace amount of ketones, so maybe all is not lost

Hehe, back to the drawing board