Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, May-11-06, 21:11

Plan: Atkins/Cad
Stats: 241/217.8/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Zephyrs Fat Camp

Ok I'm starting this journal in the hopes it will encourage me to workout regularly. I have been on my LC plan for a week and feel that now is the time to jump on the exercise wagon. So tomorrow is the day.

See ya all there

Last edited by zephyrs : Wed, Nov-29-06 at 20:50.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, May-13-06, 09:40

BF:

Ok I know I posted in this yesterday so where is it? LoL

I did my Richard Simmons tape yesterday....now no laughing I like it...lol Its a 60 minute tape with warm up arobics and toning...

I also bought my pedometer and plann on 10,000 steps starting Sat.

Now for today.

I was only going to do my stretching exercise tape...its only 17 minutes long but my daughter (shes only 7) wanted to work out with me and she said it was boring after only 20 seconds...so I pulled out the Sweatin to the Oldies. I don't want to do it everyday ....but since this weekend is going to test my control I figured it couldn't hurt.
  #3   ^
Old Sun, May-14-06, 19:03

BF:

Didn't get an acutal workout today..but I did stick to my diet and went for a 30 minute walk.
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-18-06, 18:36

BF:

I have been avoinding my gym log..and I bet you can guess why. On monday I did a core secrets quick workout..20 minutes...I really enjoyed it...but I haven't worked out since

I am such a dork...but tomorrow is another day going to get back on the wagon....honest.
  #5   ^
Old Thu, May-18-06, 18:49

Plan: low carb
Stats: 267.4/242.8/170 Female 65.5 inches
BF:too/freakin/much

come on honey get back into the game. i just started and i will check on you to make sure that you walked at least 30 minutes. i know that we didnt put this weight on overnight but we can try to take it off day by day. good luck and i will check up on you tomorrow
  #6   ^
Old Fri, May-19-06, 16:53

BF:

Ok I did my 30 minute workout and it was hard...I have done a few exercise tapes last week and this one was the hardest but I like it...I have a bad knee ...I tore all the tendons and ligaments from my knee down to my foot...it wasn't a pretty sight...and that was years ago but still if I move sideways to fast my knee tends to pop out of place...today while exercising it popped....and I started to go down fast...thank god of the stabilty ball that helped me not fall to the floor...hurt but I refused to give up...I worked through the pain for a bit and it losend up again after 5 minutes.

I am so proud of myself...lol
  #7   ^
Old Fri, May-19-06, 17:02
Operation Ann 2013

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/297.0/150 Female 5ft 1 in
BF:Of course!! :)
Progress: 8%

You go girl, good job, keep up the good work!!!
  #8   ^
Old Fri, May-19-06, 18:30

that's it!!! keep it up. becareful of that knee. how about walking at a face pace? just as good and hopefully not bad on the knee. ohh since its getting really warm, how about swimming. that works the whole body. just as long as you do 30 minutes or more a day, it will help tone the body and drop the weight. keep going and i will check on you tomorrow. pm me if ya need anything
  #9   ^
Old Sat, May-20-06, 13:43

told you that i would check up on you. how is everything going? i just in from the gym. trying to jogg longer and increase my speed. keep pushing towards your goal.
  #10   ^
Old Sun, May-21-06, 13:15

BF:

thank you for stopping by...WoW you are doing great and are truely an inspiration. I did my 30 mintues of walking yesterday before I headed out to the wedding we were going to. I did end up with a cheat....but it was wedding cake...what can I say.

Been busy the last 2 days with the wedding an all so will check back with you tomorrow.
  #11   ^
Old Mon, May-22-06, 18:22

good to see you are getting the 30minutes in.i had to help with some heavy lifting all day at my mom's job so that was my exercise. i am trying to find the strength to eat dinner and go for a 30 or more walk. if not then no biggie. i have a two hour date at the gym tomorrow. gonna work everything til i cry. have a good night.
  #12   ^
Old Tue, May-23-06, 05:21

BF:

WoW you are such an inspiration. I did not get my 30 minutes in yesterday but I did stay on plan...not as well as I would have liked....my dinner wasn't as balanced as I would have liked it to be but it still was on plan. I came really close to cheating I really did. My son came home from school and I have been struggling with him about his homework/schoolwork all year. And he did it again..messed up and I was pissed...and after screamming and yelling and all that all I wanted was to grab a can of Diet Coke....even though technically I can have diet coke on my plan I only drink it with dinner and I know if I had drank it...I would have easily slid into a snack that was not on plan. I resisted....grabbed my water and took him back to school to pick up the darn book he left there (on purpose if you ask me..lol)
  #13   ^
Old Tue, May-23-06, 22:07

i know what ou are going thru. had to do that with the estranged husband. never again. broke plan today after coming from the gym. killed a serving of spaghetti. it never had a chance. neither did that one serving of potato chips. i feel soo sick now. never mix those two after working out at the gym.
  #14   ^
Old Fri, May-26-06, 06:25

BF:

awww...sorry you arent' feeling well but think of it as a positive. After feeling sick after cheating it might serve as a deterent when you think of cheating again.

I haven't been getting my exercise in...I am soo bad...I know I need to. My sister ordered and just got Turbo Jam yesterday and she is going to let me borrow it when I get back in town Tues...so definatly going to try that.

OK I am off going to maybe go for a quick walk...well I will be walking slow but it will for about 15-20 minutes the road here is all up hill and that is on the way back ...lol wish me luck.
  #15   ^
Old Sun, May-28-06, 12:04

good job on getting a walk in. hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend. i am staying away from the potato salad. faarrrrrr away. keep up the good work