Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-22-12, 10:30

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Frayed laces...

Would love to hear from others regarding their exercise programs and how they stay motivated!! My exercise of choice is my walk/jog (follower of the Jeff Galloway method of running). Having spent years thru the 90s and 2000s as a jogger (albeit sometimes sporadic) I returned to my love of jogging two years ago. I maintain my wt. (6 or 7 lbs. presently over my goal wt.) with my Somersizing way of eating that I love and my walk/jog and T-Tapp workouts which ends up being about 45 min. a day combined. I love to get out in the field across from my house and get my jog in on a dirt farm road (utilize the treadmill when it's bad weather). I'm trying to stay consistent and want to be more consistent with my workouts. Had a cervical fusion surgery in February so slow going but am gradually returning to regular exercise. Goal today is to get a 30 min. walk/jog in and then 15 min. of 0 impact T-Tapp.....Heading out shortly, luckily no wind here today but definitely warming up outside! Hope everyone has a good day and accomplishes all goals!!
Sponsored Links