Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-02, 21:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145?/131/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:

Thanks Doreen, I do try to keep my box cleaned out....I think it's just a good habit to get into, but for some reason I let it slip.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Jun-08-02, 19:05

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 269/176/165 Male 68"
BF:55+%/23%/15%
Progress: 89%
Angry I don't know what to do!!!

I was told that this was the place to go to find out how to empty my personal message box, even though nothing is showing as being in there. I went to all the different things and tried to find out what was in there, but everything says nothing is there. I can't get messages in their because it says it's full...what to do? What to do?
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Jun-08-02, 19:12
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%

captxray, make sure you follow the advice in the third post, the system will show you only messages from the last 10 days, selct view all, and delte the messages. Same for each folder, including the sent folder. It should work, when they are deleted.

Wa'il
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Jun-08-02, 23:57

Unhappy I don't understand

Half of what you said makes no sense to me...I can't find the things you describe in the words you describe them as. Second, I have two messages from the beginning...one sent..one received...I deleted that last one...so, I have one message...How can that be causing a problem? I have no folders. I couldn't find "view all." I couldn't find "delete." But I figured out how to delete it...eventually. this is not too user friendly, by the way.
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Jun-09-02, 00:23
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo/ancestral
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%
Lightbulb

In your private messages, the main page you're taken to will be your Inbox. If you look just above the messages list, at the right, you'll see "Jump to folder:" and a drop down menu box. On the left you should see " Show Messages From:" and a drop down menu box.

If you place a checkmark in the little square beside each message in the list of each folder, then you can just click on the delete button, which is near the bottom, to delete all the checked messages. Make sure to check your Message Tracking folder as well.

hth,

Doreen
  #21   ^
Old Sun, Jun-09-02, 11:03

Talking Thank you, all!!

I finally got this thing figured out, thanks to Wa'il and Doreen. I appreciate it. However, I never had more than two messages in my in box...I did, however have a number of messages in the sent box. Does it count all your messages? It must. How else would it say that it was full? Anyway, now that I understand it a bit better, maybe I will use it more. I hav'nt used a number of the features on this site.

Well, off to ride my bike for about 10 miles. Here's to good health and weight loss in our WOL.
  #22   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-03, 11:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins For Life
Stats: 176/159.5/130 Female 5'2"
BF:Unwanted Rolls
Progress: 36%

Another post to get me to 25. I have an E mail telling me my PM is full yet it says 0 and someone is trying to send me a PM. Now I am off to obtain the magical number of 25.