Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Ireland
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Thu, Dec-02-04, 13:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/149/125 Female 5feet 2inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Only lost .5 pounds this week. It was a crazy one and I don't usually drop any when I'm stressed. Also PMSing which usually makes me go up a bit.
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Fri, Dec-03-04, 06:14
Registered Member

Stats: 260/238/170 Male 69.5
BF:
Progress: 24%

Weighed Last nignt. Stayed the same have to say same as previous weeks am delighted & lucky. (Was Out for dinner Twice last weekend). Already Organising tonight and Saturday so am definately hitting a rocky patch. Trying not to put on weight will have to be my goal for the next few weeks.

Best of luck to the rest of you

Dave
  #48   ^
Old Sat, Dec-04-04, 06:24

Stats: 193/176/147 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 37%

You all sound like you're doing really well. I was up one pound this week but that was definately due to dinners out with friends and indulging in Ben & Jerry's - I always feel bad afterwards when I stand on the scales!!! What do you all drink when you go out? Especially around the christmas I know I'll by boozing more than usual. I try to stay on either vodka & diet 7up or the bottles of Bulmers light - anyone have any Atkins friendly ideas?

Gagalina, don't expect any sudden results in measuring it takes a while. I've been measuring since June and I'm down 3inches in my hips. It only goes down about 1/8 inch a week, if that! but I find I see it more in my clothes every day. I haven't gotten around to buying smaller stuff as I plan on going back on induction after the hols. Keep up the good work!!!
  #49   ^
Old Sat, Dec-04-04, 16:29

BF:

As far as drinks go, I love to mix stuff with sugar free ice tea. It is good with Gin or vodka. Also use diet coke or 7-up.
  #50   ^
Old Thu, Dec-09-04, 08:57

Stats: 187/166/143 Female 173cm
BF:
Progress: 48%

Hey everybody,

I'm down to 74.9 today so I lost just a little bit over a pound and couldnt be happier, finally below 75 kg, about 1 pound to go and my bmi will be in the healty range ;-)

Thanks Dolles for the info on measuring, I forgot this morning, but will do tomorrow and keep on doing it also.

As far as drinks go, I think I'll stick with loads of water and Vodka and Diet Coke, that's what I used to drink before anyway (but with regular coke)

I was actually down to 74.9 on saturday also, so as a little present to myself, I got my hair done (for a whopping 120 euro, where do these people get the prices from????)

how are ye all doing??

Is anybody going to take a day or two off LC at Christmas?? I think I will, but not sure yet. My sister is coming over from France and she'll be cooking (she's very good) and there are soo many yummy cookies about....
If I do, I think it might be hard to stop at only 4 cookies and not the entire box....

Gagalina
  #51   ^
Old Fri, Dec-10-04, 10:25

BF:

I'm no longer overweight!!!!!!
This morning I was 74.5 (164.2) which brings my bmi to 24.9 so officially I am in the healthy weight range ;-)

Yipeee!!!!!!

It better stay that way too!!
Gagalina
  #52   ^
Old Fri, Dec-10-04, 11:01
Registered Member

Stats: 260/238/170 Male 69.5
BF:
Progress: 24%

Congrats Gagalina. Hopefully we will all make that 24.9 mark some day soon.

Was up a pound last night. Was a little disappointed but since im not putting any effort into my weekends i shouldn't have been surprised. Boozing every Friday & sat night have even started drinking pints of beer again, have also discovered a new love Gin & Tonic.
Anyone know the carb count for a Pub size btl of Tonic??

Just checked my BMI 29.8. Just in the overweight category now. Out of the Obese one which i suppose is something.

Good luck this week

Dave
  #53   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-04, 06:37

BF:

congrats Dave, that's a good step to make also!!
I'm overweight again at 75.1 kg this morning ;-( grrrrrhhhh

Better luck next week hopefully!!

Gagalina
  #54   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-04, 10:58

BF:

Hi everyone.

My weight is stuck. The scale isn't moving at all. I guess the good news is it hasn't gone up. Have a great week.