Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 11:58

Plan: atkins
Stats: 192/185/140
BF:
Progress: 13%
Smile 38 lbs to lose - I need a buddy!

I am doing Atkins. I am completely focused. I am going to lose 38 pounds. I am a busy Mom with two kids and I work 50 hours a week. I am on the lookout for easy, easy and simple, simple simple.

For breakfast, I always stop at McDonalds and eat a sausage patty, slice of cheese and a circle egg (poached).

For lunch, I almost always have a grilled chicken breast from McDonalds with lettuce, mayo and no bun (of course!)

I struggle with my dinner. I am always, always running around with the kids to karate, dance, basketball, etc. It is really tough to get a good dinner. Sometimes, I wait too long until I am starving to death, and then eat something inappropriate.

I do much better during the daytime than I do in the evenings.

I have cut myself back to one diet pepsi a day (with the caffeine) is that horrible? The rest of the time, I am afloat with water.

I just started back again on the exercise bike. I try to do at least a 1/2 hour a day.

Thanks for the support!

Last edited by ERUNGE : Tue, Sep-10-02 at 12:14.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 14:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/188/132
BF:42%
Progress: 8%

Hi:

My name is Linda and I would love to pen pal with you.

I restarted on 9/6/02 and have lost 13 lbs when I first did it. Although I have a lot more weight to lose than yourself, it would be helpful to have someone who knows the struggle

I am truly focused now and intend on getting through this for the last time.

If you are interested in pen paling with me, you can write me at LindaC6724~aol.com or we can send messages on this site.

Whatever your preference.

Currently started:

205/192/132.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by LindaC6724 : Fri, Sep-13-02 at 20:06.
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-02, 12:55
Registered Member

Plan: protein power
Stats: 197/188/155
BF:22 %
Progress: 21%

if you need another buddy. i could use a friend.

have been lcing for a few weeks now. hitting a bit of stall. hope to get through it soon.

197/188/155

you can email me at;
wendysue992yahoo.com

my journal is
vendala
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-02, 20:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/188/132
BF:42%
Progress: 8%
Smile Pen Pal

Hi Wendy :

Glad to hear from you. Like yourself our stats are almost similiar.

So how did you make out today? Any major hurdles that you crossed.

Today's carb intake for me is 13g, I am feeling strong and look forward to Day 9 tomorrow.

Write and let me know how you are doing, and have a great low carb day. I tried to write you at your address given , but the mail keeps being returned saying there is too many characters in your e-mail address. I put copied what you wrote and tried to write you twice, to no avail. please e-mail me directly at LindaC6724~aol.com or Linda6724~hotmail.com.

Linda