Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-04, 09:40

Plan: Atkins /NHE/CKD
Stats: 289/219/200 Male 5' 8"
BF:41%/20%/18%
Progress: 79%
Default Thank you Trainer Dan

I have read Body Opus and Trainer Dan's website. I had been on a 4 month platau. I was at 239# before I went on vacation for a week. I did drink alcohol but I stayed very close to the Lc lifestyle. I did eat fried seafood and french fries the week I was in Florida. (man those fries were good!) I managed to come home at 244 Not bad. While on vacation I read Body Opus and researched Dans website www.quadrafit.com.
I started an ECA stack with Forskolin kicker. I cut my calories to 2100. I have to force myself to eat. I have lost 7.8 pounds in 10 days Big SMILE. My jaw muscles are getting really cut too. I will tolerate the side effects to further my weightloss for a short time.

I am using a modified version of Dan's 8 week super cut exercise program.

Listen to Trainer Dan he knows what he is talking about!
I still have not tried a carbup CKD. Too scared, I think I am too fat to use the CKD. Any input? I will however try the CKD when I reach my first goal of 200 pounds.

I am am doing cardio 5 days a week and weight lift 3 times a week.
I will be posting my in progress photo soon.

Trainer Dan thank you very much. I am so glad I found you and this forum.

Jag
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-04, 14:13

Plan: Zone
Stats: 255/242/230 Male 75 inches (6'3")
BF:21%/15%/8%
Progress: 52%
Talking Thank You!!!!

Thanks for checking out my site & for the positive feedback Jag! I am so happy to have helped you break your stall.

Feel free to contact me through here or my site if you need more tips down the line.

TD