Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-13-07, 21:25
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 359.6/341.6/259.6 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default 2 months out of control

i need to cleanse my soul here

went from 330 to 354.8 as of today

everyday for dinner, ive been hitting either burger king, mcdonalds, or pizza. almost for the last 2 months
for breakfast, garbage again or nothing at all
lunch, usually some sort of sandwich
been drinking stupid stuff like gatoraid, ice coffees with regular sugar, and plenty more im sure, that i cant think of right now

holy cow, im a mess
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Sep-15-07, 21:36
7 yrs and counting!

Plan: Vegan/Crossfit
Stats: 285/212/199 Female 5'7
BF:33.4%
Progress: 85%

I just had this same talk with myself.
Goodluck.
Stop by the ol' journal if ya need a buddy.
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Sep-15-07, 21:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 311/311/200 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hop back on, crap happens. It's all about choices, go to mcdonalds...and get the salad or the burger no bun!
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Sep-15-07, 22:15

Plan: Atkins Modified?
Stats: 148/134/135 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 108%

I can really relate to that! I had been at a steady weight for most of the year, had gained about 5 to 7 lbs over target here and there but then I went to the PLAYBOY JAZZ FESTIVAL at the Hollywood Bowl (I have gone EVERY year for 14 years now) we have a box and the event lasts two days... I always allow myself to party it up the whole weekend, drink too much, eat too much, even some junk food (although that usually is the CRACKERS part of the cheese and crackers and fruit) hehehe... Okay, this time I didn't stop eating after the weekend and have proceeded to just mess up again and again and again... (mind you the festival is in June)... So here I am... I am trying to say that you are not alone. Just start again and don't give up.
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Sep-17-07, 03:15
Registered Member

Plan: ADKINS
Stats: 272/235/200 Female 5FT3
BF:
Progress: 51%

I Have Been To Mcdonalds When I Was Unprepared And Feeling Like I Was Missing Something Everyone Else Was Getting ... Got The Double Cheese Burger ....just Toss That Bun ...get Back In The Grove Asap....get Ure Food Lined Up And Ready In The Frig And Freezer ....so It Will Be Easier To Fall Back Into Low Carbing...keep Cking All The Succ Stories On Here And There Pics ...they Are All So Brave Posting There Photos For Us . But They Made The Long Haul And Know What U R Going Thru ..and How We Need The Motivation..hit This Site Daily And Chat Wiht Others They Have Been There And Have Loads Of Inspiration ...good Luck ..ill Be Looking To See How U R Doing ...hop On The Train Wiht Us ..there Are Several Folks On Here Just Starting Out ...and We All Love Company