Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-27-05, 11:05
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Default How-To Upload/Update your Before/After profile pictures - New Changes

As you've seen from some member's profiles, there are three gallery photos that you can show in your profile:

1. A "Before" picture: A picture of you at your heaviest
2. An "In-Progress" picture: A picture of you at mid-point, or anywhere in between before and after.
3. An "After" picture: A picture of you at your goal, or close to it.

How to upload/update:

1. For new before/after pictures: The first time you upload a picture to the before gallery:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/...mages.php?c=520

the In-Progress gallery:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/...mages.php?c=521

Or, the After gallery:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/...mages.php?c=522

The database will automatical update your profile with the first photo uploaded in each of these galleries. The first Before upload will become your Before picture in your profile, and so on.

2. How to change your profile photos after you upload them:

Now this has become easier with the new links. To remove a photo from your profile as a before/after photo, simply click on that photo from your profile, or visit the photo directly in your gallery, and click the link "Remove this photo from my profile".

To use a different photo as a before/after photo, simply upload that photo to the desired gallery (before, in-progress, or after gallery), and you will see a link beneath that photo that says "Make this my before photo". Clck that link, and it will be added to your profile as a before pic. Same goes for in-progress and after pics.

You don't have remove a picture from your profile to replace it with a new one. You can directly click the "Make this.." link, and it will replace the existing one.

Will these delete my photos?

No. The removal link will simply remove it from your profile page. But the photo will not be touched, and will remain where it is. You can always click "Edit" and delete the image if you want to.

Why can't I see the (Make/Remove) links under my photo?

Those links will only appear under photos posted in the Before, In-Progress, or After gallery sections. If you have uploaded your progress pics into a different gallery, simply click the "Edit" link, and select a different category to move it. One the photo was move to the before/in-progress/after categories, you will see those links to update your profile progress pics.

Wa'il
Sponsored Links