Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Nutrition & Supplements
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#136   ^
Old Sun, Apr-10-05, 09:22

Plan: Atkins~Modified
Stats: 173/173/145 Female 5' 6" and growing!
BF:26.6%/
Progress: 0%

Hi anyone can take relacore, 30 or under, or over. I would not give it to a kid but Adults of all ages I believe without medical complications it is safe for.
Relacore and Cortislim are about the same, they work the same way except Relacore has more of a stress relief ingredient. As far as working it is up to the individual if either will work or not, or work for the reasons you take it.
Relacore bloats me so the stomach discomfort is not surprising. It may pass.

Relacore is a vitamin and herbal supplement. I believe the most active ingredient in the Relacore is DHEA, which is in the combination of herbal ingredients. Actually there is a long list on this part of the bottle. But, it tis formulated to help
Reduce Stress
Reduce mild Anxiety
Improve Mood
Fight Mid-day FAtuque
Increase energy

As far as it doing all it says, you have to try it to see if it works for you.
Because, it works for some, and not for others.
Good Luck
Brenda
Sponsored Links
  #137   ^
Old Sun, Apr-10-05, 13:22

Plan: MY OWN
Stats: 270/270/170 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress:
Smile so far so good

I have been taking Relacore for a few days now. I am really happy with the results as far as the mood enhancement goes. I am normally a craball the time and lately nothing has bothered me to the point of yelling at the kids or anyhting. Has anyone else experienced this? As for the weight loss I saw a change in the way I looked after the third day. Gotta get a tape measure and start checking the progress...
  #138   ^
Old Mon, Apr-11-05, 07:12

Plan: none
Stats: 180/180/165 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kidsmom
I have been taking Relacore for a few days now. I am really happy with the results as far as the mood enhancement goes. I am normally a craball the time and lately nothing has bothered me to the point of yelling at the kids or anyhting. Has anyone else experienced this? As for the weight loss I saw a change in the way I looked after the third day. Gotta get a tape measure and start checking the progress...

I can relate to your craball comment. I also have noticed a big improvement in mood. It's great! I have been on it about as long as you and have not noticed any decreased weight but I'll be patient. I haven't used the tape measure yet either. The improvement in mood alone is almost worth it but some weightloss would be nice.
  #139   ^
Old Mon, Apr-11-05, 15:33

Plan: Relacore
Stats: 135/132.5/120 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%
Question Relacore

I Have been taking relacore for about 1 week and i have not really seen any results. I work out and try my best not to eat greasy fast food. Can anyone help me? What do i do?

Hobi
  #140   ^
Old Sun, Apr-17-05, 19:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 195/175/160 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 57%

I have a question??? Can u eat peanut butter during your first 2 weeks on Atkins? Its a great in between snack just a tablespoon really helps. I sure hope we can eat it!!!!
Hugs
Ginger
  #141   ^
Old Mon, Apr-18-05, 09:47

Hi Ginger! I beleive that you posted in the wrong place, but that is OK!
Peanut butter should not be eaten in Induction stage of Atkins.
Go to www.atkins.com click on the How to Do Aktins, then click Induction on the right of the page, click the eat your veggies catigory and the acceptable foods link in on this page.
Good Luck
Brenda

Last edited by FabByFifty : Mon, Apr-18-05 at 09:56.
  #142   ^
Old Thu, Apr-21-05, 07:09

Hi, I started taking Relacore again today. I am going to see if it reduces my stress, anxiety, and see if it improves my moods. I was taking it awhile back and the only thing is did was bloat me! But, my husband says that he notices a difference in his stress levels taking it, so I am going to give it a try again!

I am like the others that have children under their roof. The content confusion, fighting, and bickering is driving me nuts! I need something to improve me, when I can not improve their unruly days! Which is pretty much everyday!

I will report back in a week if it does help. I hate to go to a doctor and pay for something that I know I don't need to take. And the bad thing about doctors today is their solution for stress, and anxiety is anti-depressants, and I don't want them! They don't do anything except color coat all situations, and in the long run make them worse!

Has anyone else using the Relacore had any improvement in their moods? And, has it helped anyone with their weightless? I am not even going to take it for the weightless, I don't think that it is going to help with that, but it would be great if it did!
Brenda
  #143   ^
Old Sat, May-21-05, 13:06

Stats: 215/165/145 Female 5'9
BF:26%
Progress: 71%

JUst bought a bottle a couple days ago and hope this helps in the stress department as well. I've only got 2 girls and man their at the age where they fight just about everything. THeir 5 and 2 1/2. So I hope it does something for me. If it can help out in my belly area I would be so happy!!!! THat is the hardest part to loose for me, my main trouble spot! Good luck to all and I'll keep you posted!
Chow
  #144   ^
Old Thu, Jun-16-05, 00:31
Registered Member

Plan: 555
Stats: 100/90/80 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 50%

This might sound stupid - but is this product only for women?

Just because in 10 pages of posts, I haven't seen male input yet and wanted to be sure before I tried this product.

Thanks.
  #145   ^
Old Thu, Jun-16-05, 22:49
Registered Member

Plan: 555
Stats: 100/90/80 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 50%

Also,

the bottle I saw at the store was 90 capsuls but said take 2 of them 3 times a day.

What I thought I had read on here was that people were taking the 120 ct. bottle 2 pills 3X a day....and the 90 ct. bottle 1 pill 3X a day.

Please advise? I'd think to go with the bottles recommendation, but I don't want to waste it and have the supply run out in 15 days instead of 30.
  #146   ^
Old Sat, Jun-18-05, 13:17

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 96/115/105 Female 5'
BF:
Progress: 211%

Relacore, isnt this for Cortisol levels??
  #147   ^
Old Tue, Jun-21-05, 15:56

Plan: General LC
Stats: 318/213.2/185 Female 5ft 6.5
BF:
Progress: 79%

In terms of cost, check out ebay.com they have relacore and its cheaper for the big container
  #148   ^
Old Sun, Jul-17-05, 12:21

Plan: south beach
Stats: 295/295/165 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Default starting relacore

I started my relacore today Im scared to death but im so fat i need to try ..
  #149   ^
Old Sun, Jul-17-05, 12:27

Stats: 207/176/150 Female 65
BF:44%/39%/26%
Progress: 54%
Default Relacore

This product worked really well for my husband who is an apple shape. He experienced nice inch loss. It did not do anything for me, being a pear shaped person.

Last edited by laurahr : Sun, Jul-17-05 at 12:28. Reason: spelling
  #150   ^
Old Sun, Jul-17-05, 15:23

Plan: Ketogenic LCHF
Stats: 240/157/150 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 92%

Gabrielle -- what are you scared about? Maybe some of us who have tried Relacore can address some of your fears.