Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#211   ^
Old Mon, Aug-30-21, 06:19

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Morning….

Up 2 pounds today that’s usually what happens after the weekends. I’m really going to have to be more mindful on the weekends. I went longer than the one hour on Saturday so that might have been a reason. I think over eating is also contributing to it.

Ok so I am also going to work on getting more active during the week, weekends are fine because hubby and I are very busy weekends but during the week not so much.

Later
Sponsored Links
  #212   ^
Old Mon, Aug-30-21, 13:17

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/209/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 79%

Hey Jeep

Yeah, I'm also up from over the weekend. I get together with DD and grandson, they want fast food and ice-cream and I go along with it.

I need to also stop the overeating and the eating past late afternoon. We can do this!!!

P.S. used up all the swiss cheese, meatloaf and cheesy potatoes

Talk soon
  #213   ^
Old Tue, Aug-31-21, 05:26

BF:

Hey mojo….

Glad the Swiss cheese is gone, cheesy potatoes sound really good, you can cook but you don’t like to. I’m not a good cook and only did a lot of it when the kids we young. I didn’t mind then but I’m not into it anymore. Around holidays I do more.

I dropped the 2 pounds this morning so back at square one……hubby corrupts me also on the weekends

RM yesterday was Cheeseburger w/ red onion, tomato, avocado, Mayo & mustard. Also had 2 cheesy Italian sausages & diet root beer. I did a lot of swimming yesterday, good exercise for me. Today will be cooler out and cloudy so I’m not sure if I’ll go in.

Talk soon
  #214   ^
Old Tue, Aug-31-21, 09:23

Hey Jeep

Glad your adding exercise to the routine. I need to as well.

I'd like to try this Data Driven Fasting or the P:E diet to see if it will make a difference. I've been trying to keep sugars way down already. But their focus is on optimal nutrition and lowering fats and carbs for weight loss. I'm tired of spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.

OMAD worked very well for me, but no reason why the OMAD or 2MAD couldn't be more nutritious.

Yesterdays meals were CAD allowed. Pork Roast and cheesy potatoes for RM, with strawberries. Cheese sticks, celery, and low-fat low-carb yogurt for CM snacks.

Today I'm having omelet for breakfast, low carb ckn enchilada for lunch, chicken salad with celery and red grapes for dinner RM. I'll let you know if it was successful.

Talk soon
  #215   ^
Old Tue, Aug-31-21, 10:48

BF:

What is data driven fasting all about? I haven’t heard of it. The P:E diet sounds like it would work for you. I think low carb - low fat would be a fast way to lose some pounds.

Sounds like your meals are pretty good…..not a lot of carbs. I hear ya on spinning ur wheels, seems like thats all I do.
  #216   ^
Old Wed, Sep-01-21, 05:13

BF:

Hey mojo

Weight is holding steady today, don’t gain don’t lose.

RM yesterday was Buffalo wings w/celery & blue cheese and cheesy Italian sausage.

I can’t believe it’s Labor Day weekend coming up, hubby took a vacation day for Friday so we will go do some shopping and pick a nice restaurant to have lunch.
We are planning a day trip also to one of my favorite areas and have a BBQ planned with lots of hiking trails to explore. The rest of the weekend we will be at our camp working on grooming our trails and splitting some firewood for winter.

Hope your new P:E diet and D-D fasting is going well mojo it does sound like a lot of planning and working it out but your good at that. I need things simple the simpler the better lol

Later
  #217   ^
Old Wed, Sep-01-21, 10:19

Hiya Jeep

Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned! We will be going to the cottage as well. The inside is pretty well done, so now we will concentrate on the outside. It looks like a weed garden right now!

There are a few threads here that I read under the semi low-carb heading. Data driven fasting and the P:E diet. Check it out sometime. My first day trying and I dropped 2 lbs. I'm gonna keep it up for awhile and see if I get results.

Have fun this weekend! Talk soon
  #218   ^
Old Thu, Sep-02-21, 09:43

Morning

I'm down another 1.5 lbs. I'm focusing on protein around 100 grams, carbs under 100 grams, and fat 80-100 grams. Keeping calories between 1200-1800. It's working so far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Mostly adding more protein has helped keep the hunger at bay.

Have fun at your camp this weekend Jeep!
Talk soon
  #219   ^
Old Thu, Sep-02-21, 12:12

BF:

Mojo…..

That’s fantastic!! Wow your really kicking a#$ with this! I was bad today so I will just start again tomorrow.

Have a great Labor Day at the cottage and get your swimming in. It is in the low 70’s here.

Later
  #220   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-21, 09:03

BF:

Hi mojo….

Weight is the same but I usually gain 2 pounds after the weekends so I guess that’s ok. I would like to lose pounds though and I’ve been trying to keep carbs lower.

How’s the new plan working out for you? I hope your loving it!

RM today will be chicken wings w/ blue cheese dressing and maybe a slice of pizza if I’m craving it.

Talk soon
  #221   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-21, 11:20

Hey Jeep

Weight is back up again! UGH! I don't know why, but I'm never able to stay on plan at the cottage.

Starting again today. Had my eggs today and fasted over 19 hours from last night. Not sure what to make for dinner yet.

I'm glad you're holding steady. Better than gaining for sure!

Talk later
  #222   ^
Old Thu, Sep-09-21, 05:24

BF:

Morning mojo

Maintaining my weight…..I guess I just do on CAD but I’m going to be patient with it.

Your so good with your fasting, I hope the new plan is working for you

RM today will be a breakfast dinner with eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns. I love fried eggs with toast

Enjoy your day mojo
  #223   ^
Old Mon, Sep-13-21, 08:18

Morning Jeep

Weight is back up, UGH! Always does go up over the weekend.
I'm glad you're maintaining. I'm a yo-yo.

I'm boiling some chicken right now for my lunches. Chicken salad with red grapes and celery. YUM!

My refrigerator is making ice-cubes that stink like mold or mildew or musty??? I'm not sure but I don't like it! It's a brand new fridge too! It doesn't have a filter, so it must be my water or water line. Gross!!! Sorry, just had to vent.

Anyways, hope everything is good with you.
Talk soon
  #224   ^
Old Tue, Sep-14-21, 04:47

Plan: Protein Power/Atkins
Stats: 250/167/175 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 111%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep#17
RM today will be a breakfast dinner with eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns. I love fried eggs with toast

My low carb diet does not include toast (grains)
or hash browns - potatoes

Both raise blood sugar
Both contribute to weight gain
  #225   ^
Old Tue, Sep-14-21, 07:07

BF:

Hi mojo

Your chicken salad sounds really good! Grapes and celery I wouldn’t have thought of that, yum.

Bummer about your ice, I would have thought it would be the filter. I hope it goes away soon.

RM today will be tuna salad sandwiches with a salad, I bought some shrimp at Sams Club so I will add them to the salad to up my protein. Up a pound today so I’ll stick to just the sandwich’s.

Hope your days goes good