Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-12-07, 17:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/308/200 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Xochitl's Blessings

ok, i was told to start this gym log and here it goes. i've been working out
for almost 2 weeks missing one day and Sundays.

my promise to me... that's going to lead me to the Promises God has planned and already promised me.

i will make a commitment to stick with this even after i start back to work which is tomorrow even when i think i am too tired to go on.

i will make the right choices in eating, managing my time, and making choices that are in my best interest.

i have spent time taking care of others and neglecting myself. that isn't to say that i won't do for others, but i will make sure that i take care of myself first spiritually, physically, and mentally.

by writing this i am owning my words and will accomplish my goal of loosing weight and so much more. i'm anxious to physically see what i am going to look like and want to know what i will feel like.

i have envisioned it already and know i am just steps away and it's up to me to walk/run towards my destiny.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Aug-13-07, 08:58

Plan: Body For Life
Stats: 320/295/180 Female 67 inches
BF:too much thanks!
Progress: 18%

Woot! Xochitl's got a gym log! WTG! I'll be checkin' in on ya every now and then, while I'm posting in mine, LOL!

Oh, and I really enjoy reading your positive affirmations to yourself. Positive self-talk can really work wonders. I use it myself quite a bit. You CAN do this!!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Aug-14-07, 17:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/308/200 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:
Progress: 0%

thanks jazz and WELCOME. someone suggested i do this.

today's workout was a bust: i went to the other gym where my trainer rarely goes, well he's in transition of turning the gym over to someone else. how about there is NO AIR !

he gave me a list to do. let's just say, i did 15 stairs,
200 leg lifts and i think 200 kicks.

i did 10 seconds that's right 10 seconds on the bike then i realized i needed to get out of there because i was TOO hot. it's 100 degrees here... not to mention the heat index.