Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-08-02, 11:21

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 197/159/140
BF:
Progress: 67%
Talking I need a buddy

I am new at this and am having a little trouble finding my way around. Would love some of your favorite recipes. I have done this before and gained it all back and then some... I have lost 38 lbs so far and have about 20 to go. It's been easier this time because of the low carb sites online that I can order bread from. I can't wait til the grocery stores and manufacturers catch on to Splenda... I can't wait to taste a Pepsi made with Splenda.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Oct-08-02, 13:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189.5/185.5/125
BF:
Progress: 6%
Default Hi Pamela

I too am new at this and having a time finding my way around. I'd love to hear from you. In particular, I'm trying to find out how to buy the low-carb or now carb flour or bread. Can you direct me? Congratulations on your success. Would you be willing to share a typical days menu? Love to hear from you.
Ladyjane
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Oct-08-02, 16:50

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 197/159/140
BF:
Progress: 67%
Smile Hi New Buddy

Hi,

Thanx for replying to my plea for a friend. I think this is how to answer you. You are the first person I have contacted. I get a lot of my low carb products at:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/zerocarb/

It's called SynergyDiet in fact they advertise on this site. Just be careful about shipping charges. If you order a certain dollar amount you get it shipped for 4.95 other wise you'll pay a lot. I have friends on this and we order together. Their dessert bread is to die for. Judy's candies are awsome, the new mini cake rolls...wow and the better french round bread is great toasted...before you order ask me... i have wasted tons of money trying stuff...lol oh and the better cinnamon bread is the best.

I found a receipe earlier for pizza but I can't find it again. Glad I printed it out because it was awsome!!! I made it for lunch.

My biggest problem with this diet, now my new way of life is I get bored with the same things. But this site and all their receipes have helped a lot.

I have some easy and low carb receipes I will share with you if you'd like and YES I would love some that you have tried and liked.