Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1546   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-21, 06:46

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all-

Quick in and out for me as I leave in a couple of minutes for a 9 AM dentist appointment.

Lori, big hugs. I know the stress must be enormous to help Betty get situated and settled in whatever the next steps are, and the sadness that goes with that. Sending love!

Jaz, ugh so sorry about the job stress too. Definitely keep looking because it sounds like if there are any grounds for termination they will find it and use it. I'm so glad you took advantage of the opportunity to go to the beach.

Trig- I hope all is well and you are feeling okay with your sinuses and stuff.

Things are okay here. Dentist appt and Costco today. DH and I switched it up and he is going to the DE house ahead of me and I will go on Saturday probably. That lets me help with K's cat and also go to the craft show that I wanted to see. I think K is developing an allergy though- DH has bad cat allergies and I am okay with them unless I am around them daily for a while. That seems to be the way she is going with a lot of itchiness, itchy eyes etc.

Ok gotta jet, more later or tmrw!
Sponsored Links
  #1547   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-21, 08:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, I finally caught up with you I wasn't sure where you were at truly cause you are bouncing fast now here and there, I love that! DE on Sat....so cool for you guys!
Do you 'home junk' and then hit the road and enjoy the quiet!

Lori....oh man, I feel ya on it all. The stress levels can get one thru the roof. I now got Tony's mom falling apart and my mom can't be alone and we are shaking and grooving to handle it all and the writing on the wall sucks for all of it. I know...believe me I know! Let it out and vent it out, good to get it out truly!!

Jazz, they wanted ya to quit, hell no, if they could fire ya they would so take as much of their darn money ya can...hang onto it and bank bank bank til the day you decide to ditch them for greener pastures You got stress to now darn it!! ugh

--------------so alot of us are stressing thru BS for sure as life slaps us around. I know it guys, I feel it dead on to my bones right now. ugh--but it boils down to hang on for the darn tough ride and bob and weave thru it all best we can with what we all gotta handle and get slammed with!

I got a value big pack of wings cooking.
been loving wings again, why? no idea but I want them.
off beef right now. I passed up a sale on Tbones for $7/lb cause I got a freezer load of beef of ts and ribeyes I don't want, just yet, not to worry, I will flip back and hound them down LOL

I am stressed out also.
I am dealing tho. Kinda feel 'bonkers and off' in alot of ways.
I don't know, just the crap of life slamming me and I am also just in a zone of leave me alone and I need outta this f'ing crazy circus now ick

laundry to handle and this and that
I am behind in chores cause right now I could care less what the house does, dust, I ain't doing no damn dusting HAHA

rv and go
yea right...be nice

ALL OF US hang in there
  #1548   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-21, 08:46

BF:

Quick check in again- Dentist appt went fine with no issues. I have a great dental practice and really appreciate them. Never a wait, not even a minute, very personal, very gentle.

Called the podiatrist when I left the dentist to cancel my Wed appt bc I will see the neurologist on that day and asked about being put on a cancellation list. They had a cancellation for 11:15 today so woohoo knocking all this crap out this week. I'm hoping the podiatrist has a suggestion for making my shoes more comfortable- a lot of my shoes feel like crap right now.

Trig- ugh big hugs to you with Moms on both sides struggling. The pressure and stress is enormous on that, plus you have a teen kiddo at home and helping her navigate life, and of course DH and his life and emotions too. It's a heck of a lot and I feel for you.

Wings sound GREAT -that may be on our menu next week!
  #1549   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-21, 08:48

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Back again.....

Just home from checking on Betty. I cleaned her bathroom and helped her change the bed pad that she lays on. She hasn't been out of bed for more than 24 hours. We have a nurse practitioner coming at 1 o'clock today and then she will set wheels in motion for a PT evaluation. I'm not sure PT is the answer, but you have to go thru the hoops. No matter how many grab bars or handles we would install, she doesn't have any strength to pull herself up. We'll see what the recommendations are from her medical team and just do what we need to do.

This all brings back flashbacks of when I had to get my mother into assisted living and then about 4 years later, a nursing home. Funny how I don't remember a lot of details of that time....I just got thru it and then blocked the memories, I guess. That was about 20 years ago.

------

Jaz.....Yes...bank the money to prepare for your exit from that company. Put in your time and collect those $$.

Nic....Sorry to hear that your DD is developing allergies to her cat. How sad. I'm sure it's causing her anxiety.

Trig....I know you are dealing with Moms from both sides! I'm so glad you have help from your brother with your Mom. You just take it a day at a time and deal with what comes, right?

----------

Heading back to Betty's in a couple hours to be there when the NP comes. Just kicking to keep our heads above water here!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Mon, Nov-01-21 at 08:54.
  #1550   ^
Old Tue, Nov-02-21, 04:22

BF:

Good Morning!

We had a successful day making some adaptations at Betty's that are working.....for now. We got a higher potty chair that sits over her toilet and she is able to get up without a problem. She is SO happy. She really thought she was headed for a facility, and so did we. The nurse gave her a thorough going over and ordered some bloodwork and a chest xray because she heard some "crackling" when she was listening to her lungs. They came to the house and took the blood and also brought a portable xray machine. Everything done within a few hours. We are all relieved for now, but know that it's a temporary solution. A social worker also called us and I had a frank discussion about what lies ahead. All in all, a very satisfying outcome.

Today I have a Derm appt at 11 and then a few other errands to run. Yesterday afternoon I finally got to restart my Pahla B. body shaping workout series. Today will be Day #2, an easy day after quite a hard workout yesterday.

This change is weather is causing my sinuses to be in an uproar. I wake up with a dull headache every day and it never really goes away. I hope I don't have to deal with it all winter. I think because it's getting cooler and has been so damp it is causing the sinuses to react. Oh well, minor problems.

I hope you all had a good Monday......if there is such a thing.

I'll check on you all later.

Last edited by Lori_:) : Tue, Nov-02-21 at 04:29.
  #1551   ^
Old Tue, Nov-02-21, 06:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

DOT- I will be back in a bit
  #1552   ^
Old Tue, Nov-02-21, 12:32

BF:

Lori- those sound like good temporary fixes for helping Betty along while also realizing that the time is coming and coming fast. I hope she has no serious health issues and if any, that they can get them under control quickly.

I hope your dermatology appointment went well!

Jaz and Trig- hope all is well!

Today is a very wet and gray day- cold too! It is, however, a cozy day inside. I've gotten a good start on the Handling the Holidays lessons and man did I uncover all kinds of thoughts I have about the holidays. When the kids were young I was all about creating a 'perfect, magical Christmas' because it is so fun to do that when kids are young. But now they are much older and I can't make them feel anything, you know? I stress myself out unnecessarily trying to control that. And then if I get too stressed, that effects everyone else too! So yeah, that will be part of my focus this holiday- good planning, and realizing that everyone's feelings about Xmas is not my responsibility and I need to let that Shizz go!

Podiatrist appt went okay, I guess. He basically said that, barring all other nerve stuff that I need to see the neurologist about, he thinks I have tendonitis going on and recommended a different type of shoe (as opposed to the ones I got LAST time lol) with a really unbendable bottom. So I went to the shoe store and got those and we'll see how it goes. I mean, obviously there is more to it bc it all sort of happened at teh same time, but if it reduces the discomfort then heck, why not?

Ok that's about it from here. Nothing earth shaking!
  #1553   ^
Old Tue, Nov-02-21, 17:33

BF:

Hello from My corner of the planet. HEY I am hanging in!!!!!! I hear the tree from all of you all too!!!!!!!

Did a stress front blow through or what? I do think the change of season brings with it different feelings. This year has been stressful for me and I know for you all too, maybe more so than prior years. But how does one top a lock down pandemic!? Seems like life has just began to open up only to sorta close back up.

People are just pandemic and locked up weary. Nobody knows what NORMAL looks like. So we are feeling our way.

Lori- I am glad you got good news about Betty! It is amazing what can be done in the home now!!!!! Did they test her for UTI? I worry about her strength. But knock on wood today was good and going forward you will be measuring things in chucks of days. Good days and not so good days. It is what it is. Like NIC said- maybe sooner rather than later. But TODAY- it's good.

NIC- I hear ya on holidays. We are the ones who have always tried to make those perfect memories. I too have come to the point I just can't buy into what others feel. I can only do what I can do and let the chips fall. More on that in a sec.

Love you are getting some DE time in starting Sat. !!!!!!!!!! I think you will find yourself there more and more.

Trig- Girl I am right there with on handling life and keep your head floating. The beach will charge up those batteries! When do you leave?

I like the idea of you changing up your meats. I am thinking it might change up the scale too!!!!!! Sorta change the way your body metabolizes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just getting through day by day as well. Today was a terrible eating day. I know it will reflect- I already had to unbutton these jean shorts!!!!!!!! BLOAT and more bloat. I totally stressed ate. No use to beat myself up over it. What done is done.

Tomorrow is a new day. I am not hoping on the scales for a few days. I was SO SO SO close to getting my first mini goal too!!!! DAM- Oh well.......... REBOOT ya know. Just being honest. Rarely do I give in to stress binging, totally not worth it.

Start again tomorrow.

I am tired. very tired. By the end of the day I am just exhausted. Watch TV- eat, walk dog- sleep- repeat.

well.......... not much- chillin- great day on Wall Street- yeah I am still doing that on the side....... Tomorrow is supposed to be a everything red and in the toilet day= day to buy. That I LOVE doing!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Ok ladies......... hanging and tomorrow will be better!
  #1554   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 04:40

BF:

Good Morning!

All is well here. Every day when there are no big problems is a plus! It's the same for everyone, right?

Today we are meeting with a financial guy at a local bank to set up an IRA or whatever to dump the balance of my 401k into. In February my pension will be payable and I think I'm going to dump that in there too. I was planning on doing an annuity, but I think I"m going to take a lump sum and put it in this local bank in a "safe" account and take withdrawals from it there. It'll be easier for our kids if any $$ we have is in a local institution instead of where it is now. I'm sure not promising them that there will be much left.....I want to do some more traveling before I check out!

I have to do my Day #3 Pahla B. workout this morning and grab a shower before we head to the meeting at 11. DH is out hunting with DS this morning. He told me yesterday that he would just meet me at the meeting. Ah......no. I didn't come right out and tell him that wasn't acceptable, but he got the idea from my look. He was going to come to a business meeting dressed in hunting clothes?? I slapped on my headphones and then he said he guessed he could come home by 10 and change and we could go together. I said "Whatever". This morning when he left, he said he'd be home by 10. Smart man. He knows that when the wife says "Whatever", it means.....don't you dare.

--------

Jaz....yes UTI was discussed by Betty's nurse. The problem is getting a sample for testing. They may have to come and use a catheter to gather the sample, which Betty does not want. Round and round we go.

I'm sorry your work days are so stressful. Hang in there.

Nic....I so understand what you said about holidays and how we try to make sure everything is perfect and everyone is happy. I used to make myself ill when I had a dozen people for Thanksgiving dinner. I would put so much pressure on myself that one year I ended up in the ER that night at midnight with heart palpitations! It was nothing but stress and an out of whack thyroid, but when I stopped hosting TG, it was a big relief. I just don't get excited about any holiday anymore. I get thru them and am glad when they're over. Sad, but true.

Trig....Hope your week is going well. You're getting closer to beach time!

----------

More coffee for me.....it sure tastes good this morning!
  #1555   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 05:01

BF:

Nicco, yea new shoes might take strain off places, who knows, always worth that try. I love love love when appts go down so easy and simple, actually makes my day, since you are like me I feel your happy thru all that mess

I am the same. I am so over having the best for my kid at holidays and she ain't even out of the house yet HAHA Holiday stress is a real deal thing, WHY we put so much pressure on us is crazy, I don't know, but we are coming into our time now, adults can handle their holidays their own way, I feel ya.

I asked my kid what does she want. Nothing. Just a stupid Anamie figure I got her already, a bookcase for her room she is shopping online to find the best one she wants and that ain't happened yet and done....I am like give me more ideas and she said she has all she needs Now that made my heart feel good, kid needs nothing....cool....plus older she doesn't want toys or anything so that is good!

Lori...yea my mom has that over the toilet chair and it is a godsend. Her mobility is getting in question too and we are all over the map in thoughts of what to do but none of us can do a 'full care' situation like you guys can't...I feel ya on it all.

And yes this would open up all the stress it took to handle your mom and what decisions you would have made....all the issues come back to the forefront of the brain for sure.

Safe money. I hear ya on that! I also am spending alot of my retirement money on travel, not one doubt. I told kid she better get a good job cause she is going getting so much left to her LOL But since she is the only kid I will make sure I got her set up debt free for her first car and house easily....after that she is gonna have to make some bucks

I know the dull headache! I have it damn near every day of my life. I live on sinus pills but hope it goes away for you soon!!

Jaz, couldn't button those jean shorts...yikes. I know that feeling. When I bloat up it is crazy cause it is a huge diff. with bloat then it is when we are so lean without it....we feel so different.

---------------So I am still in a mood, but improving
getting colder here. My brain is sad cause of that. I just despise cold weather and here we go again Darn Mother Nature! Has to do seasons, but luckily I can move where there is no bad cold season and I plan on doing just that!

Chatted with hubby. I am wanting to redo the kitchen. 30 yrs in this house and it is time for new cabinets and appliances and countertops to bring me up to the current modern years LOL He said NO. I said I am....he said NO cause he has every intention of selling this house and moving to the coast and beach. I said cool on that. But resell it would be good and he said he isn't putting a dime into this place, sell as is and run...I said cool.
Our money will go into the beach home we buy, cut and run kinda thing I guess. So now I don't even have to think of a remodel which I was dreading of course Sell and go buy the new kitchen I want at the beach, OK sounds good to me HA

Just doing.

Kid says, hey for Thus I need fleece fabric to make a baby toy in Child Development class. I am like thanks for the big heads up! Off I got to walmart to buy stupid fleece for this project...ugh.

Other than that just doing. Be good all
  #1556   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 06:27

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig- Your post excited me beyond! First....pause and just THINK about the entire RENO project for Kitchen/ bathrooms. People coming and going, dirt, mess, contractors, mud everywhere, people not showing up. they take out a counter and FIND MORE crap that needs fixed. I totally agree with your hubby to cut bait and RUN to sparkling new like NIC did and buy your dream kitchen on the beach!!!!

You are only what 2 years out? You could ALSO start looking NOW and IF IF IF something comes along put your claim on it and sell the farm when kiddo hits collage. Only 2 years and it goes FAST! Once you start dreaming about that cottage on the beach it is hard to put that back in the box! It's out there- You might as well start EXPLORING that now!

So much fun to think about!

Lori- I got it on the holidays. I have no bring desire for the big holiday gathering and all that stress that goes with all of it. I am cool to hang with the kid on the beach and eat steak or fish.

I hear ya on Betty- you can only do what she will let ya do. She can still say no.

Ahhhhhhh yay on having that nest egg coming your way! Have you thought about an ETF? Investing it to make you money? Banks hardly pay anything. Anyway- I know you will do what works for you! YES AND YES spend it up!!!! It is yours and that is that!

NIC- Hoping today goes well and it is not too difficult. That nerve test is not the most comfortable. The good news it should relieve your mind of chronic issue vs a pinched nerve.

Just 3 more days until you hit your beloved beach cottage! I know you will come to love it the was I do St. Simon. It is more than a house- it is the experience, smells, places to eat, friendly happy people............. the entire package!
-----------------------------------------------------

back in a bit- time ran out!!!!! -

TODAY- REBOOT!
  #1557   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 07:30

BF:

Howdy ho folks

Jaz I made a poor food choice yesterday as well. Had a good day and then allowed myself to go off course when Dh got something. Ah well, today is another day and onward we go! No shame train!

Lori good idea on having Dh change for the meeting- love the way you handled it. I am a big fan of being "the neck"- does anyone get that reference from My Big Fat Greek Wedding movie?

Trig I just love your kid. You have a good one. Seems like she is coming into herself this year, more content and just happier.

Super interesting, your convo with your DH and him putting his foot down and you coming around to his way of thinking. A kitchen is a big project for sure. We were actually just having the same convo about what we will need to do in our house. We will upgrade the two upstairs bathrooms and the powder room, but nothing fancy, just updating. Then, paint interior and replace upstairs bedroom carpet. That will take care of a lot of what needs to be done inside. I'd just as soon get the bathrooms done this year so we can enjoy the master bathroom update before we sell, whenever that is. I'm guessing in the next five years.

••••••••••••

Lori, I too am saving money for travel and hoping it will be more normal soon. We have a cruise planned to Hawaii for 2022 (bought our tickets in 2020!) and will be buying cruise tickets to Alaska for 2023, which I am very excited about. I haven't heard from our preferred-for-Alaska travel agent yet so hopefully soon. Then I will be only a few states away from my 50 state goal. Not sure I will make it by 55 though- the pandemic has thrown my plans some.

Holidays- Sounds like we all have some feelings and thoughts about it! I actually do love the holidays and I don't mind some of the hosting that I do, but I need to work on my thoughts around trying to create a perfect experience and/or making sure that everyone around me is happy. I need to teach myself that I cannot control the feelings of others and if they are happy or not happy, you know? I am responsible for my feelings and they are responsible for theirs. Good stuff- now that I am AWARE, I need to work on implementation!

I actually got the lists from EVERYONE this year of things they would like for Xmas so I am excited about that. I'm going to hit that hard this week and then I'll be able to call that done. It is so much easier when I get ideas from people of things they would like.

So, I had an epiphany last night. I was thinking about the podiatrist and how it was sort of dumb that he said tendonitis when clearly there is other stuff going on..and BAM I woke up around midnight and remembered that I had gone to the fitness center in DE and did a new exercise on the weight equipment that was to strengthen the calves- and that was pushing up and down using the balls of both feet (up, and then drop below and back up) on the leg press machine. I did that a lot bc I have a really tight achilles on the right side. I BET that I did cause tendonitis doing that! Eureka! Now I am wondering if I also did pinch a nerve as well in my neck or back or something at the gym as well, causing the other loss of sensation. How wonderful would it be if that was the cause of all this! I don't have weakness etc so fingers crossed!

So anyway, neuro today, then meeting my future DIL's mom for coffee this afternoon to discuss wedding stuff. DH plays pickleball tonight so I'm on my own for dinner. He leaves for DE tomorrow after work.

That's about it from here. Just below freezing in the AM the next couple of days.. brrr!
  #1558   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 08:32

BF:

Nicco.....you too with the current house and what to do 'when ya decide' to dump it? I feel ya on how much to put in to 'sell' and run to the next place.

we are gonna ditch and run LOL If I get 10-20K less on this house cause older I am cool with it cause I bought land and house all in cash...never paid a dollar on interest so I figure it served me very well. Nothing to 'reall get back' over all these years.

We will do basic. New carpet, paint and other than that, buy it or don't HA but we have barns and land and fencing in place etc. so that 'next mini farmer' who wants this will find a sweet spot to live good, the right buyer will surface but I sure as heck ain't giving it away HA

AND NICCO...yes that could be a culprit your using the balls of your feet on exer. equip. I remember younger when doing weight lifting I thought I was having a heart attack at night and mom was like, what ya been doing and I hit on weight lifting and she said you strained every damn chest muscle and I relaxed immediately, took advil and perfect after that, but darn when it goes down ya know Glad ya had that bam moment, could be the issue for sure!

Jaz, yea the excitement of new is fab but I would rather buy new remodeled or brand new in some coast beachy area than bother with doing this, but yea I am over the 'old' here and it was good for hubby to cement in we are gone from here, I liked that part! Now I know his intentions as mine were always that but he was wishy washy on saying it....men, for heaven's sake speak up but once confronted with all that money into this house he spoke up LOL
  #1559   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 11:22

BF:

Great meeting with the financial guy. We'll work on carefully investing in a mix of bonds & equities to make a bit, but not assume too much risk. The money has got to last until I'm a little old cranky ass lady. Oh wait....maybe I'm already there!

Jaz.....you were right about Betty. She does have a UTI. They called in meds to her pharmacy and they've already delivered them. Wheels in motion.

DH went back out hunting, so I have an afternoon of peace & quiet. I'm making pan fried haddock tonight for dinner......yum.

Have good days!
  #1560   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-21, 18:08

BF:

Lori- Glad you had Betty looked at and "wheels in motion" It will help lots. But you still got a road ahead you or darling. One day at a time!

NIC how as your test? Though of you as I got mine done. Mamo. Needed one- last one was cancelled due to pandemic.
LOVE LOVE how you are already talking about selling and settling!!!!!

Trig- yup and yup and yup- do what need done and nothing extra. your land is the $$$$$$ Chances are some developer will come in and bull dose it all and put in a complex.
Way of the new world.
------------------------------------------------
OK- so today was a total eating failure AGAIN- STRESS EATING to the max.

So here is my stress. I am moving out and all that entails in two weeks flat. The dude down stairs will not stop smoking weed and I have written 5 letters of complaint as I am drug tested. Add that to they keep jacking my rent ............... The trash does not get taken out - I am charged 30 a month- it is CRAZY.

So I went down to the office on my lunch hour- spoke to the property manager and said hey look. This is not personal, but you are not taking care of this issue. I am giving you a 30 day notice and I am out and not going to pay ANY fee for moving or breaking my lease. You gave me a verbal and I am taking that offer and leaving Dec. 1. - No penalty. I need it in writing. "You do that and I will not blast you for drugs and smoking in a media platform.
She took the offer- put it in writing and I am out .

I called my contact in St. Simon and we agreed on a price HALF of what I am paying here only in includes EVERYTHING- I mean water, electric , water and cable/internet - 5 minutes from beach. BOOM there. I was already going on the 14th. So I will go there and STAY!

I have 2 weeks to get it done. PACK/Change of address/ and again put my stuff in storage/ movers/ storage. - here we go,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will stay until April. in St. Simon then decide from there. Rates go up after that. I can't think of a better place to decompress and save money. ON the beach for 1/2 the $$$$$$. If and when I lose this job I will be in a great spot. BUSY BUSY 2 weeks.

SO I had my tree up. I refreshed all the lights this year with new LED ones and replaced them all. They should last at least 6 years. Anyway- I was going to get a new tree next year.

So the cute "kids" across the hall I am fond of...... I knocked on their door. He works for the military active duty and she is a student. They live on NOTHING. I ask them if they were putting up a tree this year and they said they are SAVING FOR ONE........ Their lucky day. I gave them mine - with all the lights and tree skirt and angel on top.
They couldn't get over it. I even gave then the angel tree topper. They were crying.

I feel really good about it. They will have it for several years I am sure. I even gave them the storage box it came in. My good deed of the day- THANK THEM for their service! BOOM tree gone and over with. They have it up and on before I left their apt. Next year I will get a new one. Saves me a trip to Good will- and I enjoyed it for a few weeks and gave it to those that will enjoy if for a few years.

OK all-

I just have to get back on the train- I am up and the line is 7 pounds now away- sighhhhhhhhhhhh REBOOT DAM IT- to myself. I can do this. Just so much so fast and of course my mother is now just talking/ gossiping up a storm. I never can never keep a job/ man/ home .....yada yada yada.... OMG. Yes she does call and ask. I need to stop taking her calls. She also asks my Aunt what I am doing if she doesn't get "enough " information. SERIOUSLY. I am not going to lie- I am moving. But does she need to make it like I am homeless for god sake????HECK I am moving to the BEACH in a CONDO. OMG SHOOT ME and put me under a frekin bridge already. I have never and will never meet her standard. So so GLAD not going there for holidays. This is perfect excuse to avoid her at all costs. Sorry- yeah that reared its ugly head. Sent me straight to Wendy's for Fries. .........

TOMORROW - kick in butt.......

Last edited by Jaz66 : Wed, Nov-03-21 at 18:19.