Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-27-20, 11:49

Plan: keto/paleo with IF 18/6
Stats: 215.0/198.6/175 Female 68
BF:yes
Progress: 41%

Hello everyone!

I finally got back in to the site. I guess it doesn't like my personal password???

I am so thankful for this community and the vast wealth of knowledge (and recipes!).

I wanted to try carnivore again after seeing Mikhaila on Joe Rogen, but beef doesn't work for me.

I also wanted to do some kind of elimination diet to see what other foods were problematic, and why I have constant gut issues.

I ended up eating a ton of beef in January, to get the carnivore ball rolling. Gotta eat something right? And I was cooking beef for my daughter...and it smells so good...and...and...(but it causes major hay-fever-like reaction, gut pain, and makes me itchy.)

For years I thought those symptoms were because of trees and grasses in my city!

So the beef helped me stop eating carbs.

Then I stopped eating beef, eggs, and I only have some h/c in my coffee. I mostly eat pork products now.

Now I am losing weight steadily, my allergy symptoms have settled down, my gut pain is gone and I have less ridges in my nails...so win-win!

So glad to be here with you all!