Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Thu, Jan-20-22, 05:25

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi mojo

Lol thanks, your to funny

Hope you are doing well, I wish we could find a plan to do together again I miss our talks and keeping each other on track

Talk soon
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-22, 14:36

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/209/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 79%

Hey Jeep

You're doing so well, I'm so happy for you!

Maybe I should explore carb nite solution. I could continue to do DDF and IF and then have one nite a week with a carb-heavy meal.
Would that work do you think? What kinds of meals do you have when your not having carbs? Do you fast at all?

Please let me know.
Talk later
  #48   ^
Old Tue, Jan-25-22, 06:57

BF:

Morning

I’m doing good and back on plan, I took a couple of days off.

I was doing 16/8 but I’m thinking of trying 18/6 maybe noon to 6. I don’t know if I will stick to that schedule every day but I want to give it a try.

Mojo I don’t know anything about DDF so I would say give it a try and see how it goes. I keep my carbs under 30 during the week then on Sunday I pretty much eat what I want but keep in my eating window.

I’m having my first meal today at noon so I have to keep busy because I get hungry if I don’t. I’m burning my wood stove today and loading wood is great exercise for me, plus saves a lot on my gas bill

Later
  #49   ^
Old Sun, Jan-30-22, 06:39

BF:

Morning

Carb Nite I’m having my coffee this morning then taking a drive later on. I’m hating the cold here but spring is on the way.

DH taking me out for lunch and for some reason I’m craving a salad I think he wants Mexican food today so not sure about the salad I will have tacos if we stick to Mexican.

Weight is the same this week……I’m happy I didn’t gain because I was off plan a couple days last week. I don’t normally do that but s*** happens

Happy Sunday
  #50   ^
Old Sun, Feb-06-22, 06:48

BF:

Morning

Going to enjoy my day, it’s my Carb Nite and the weather will be sunny ☀️
We are going up to watch the snowmobile races and check on the ice castle they are building.

I’m waiting on my grocery delivery at 9-10 this morning, ordered some needed items and some treats then heading up.

We will go out for lunch to a great restaurant and I’m planning on getting nachos because they are the best around DH probably get seafood. I’m not getting dessert I will wait till I get home and have a piece of cake w/ ice cream…….I will have a snack later if I’m still hungry maybe hot peanuts or popcorn.

I’m down another pound today happy with that, slow and steady

Enjoy the day
  #51   ^
Old Mon, Feb-07-22, 18:04

Hey Jeep

Nice of you to drop in on the CAD thread. I don't think anyone is following that plan, or if they are, they don't post.

Looks like you've found your groove here. Slow and steadily losing is fabulous!

I have lost 5 pounds so far, doing the OMAD with a protein snack. Does your hubby follow the plan too? Mine does not, but he eats what I make for the OMAD, which is my RM at dinnertime. So it works out.

Talk to you later
  #52   ^
Old Thu, Feb-10-22, 08:12

BF:

Morning

I’ve started exercising this week, 4 days so far. It really makes me feel good. I mostly want to tone up my body.

I’ve been eating in a small window this week, I think the exercise has helped. I am going to let my body tell me when to eat because every day is different.

Congrats on the 5 pounds Mojo that’s fabulous girl!! DH eats what he wants but he rarely eats before noon.

I’m planning my CN for Sunday and having a Super Bowl Party 🎉 my Bills are sadly not going till next year I think it will be a great game this year

Later
  #53   ^
Old Sun, Feb-13-22, 06:22

BF:

Morning

I’m down another pound this morning, I’m losing on average 1 pound a week. I was hoping for 2 but except for my exercise I’m not that active in the winter.

I have to go out this morning for some appetizers because I’ve had a hard time finding any in the stores. So many empty shelves in all the stores around me.

Have a great day
  #54   ^
Old Tue, Feb-15-22, 20:33

Yay Jeep!

So happy for you girl!

I'm losing then gaining it back again.
I go along well for a week and then I have a bad eating night

Losing quick and gaining it back quick.... so frustrating!

Our grocery stores are outta many things too. Do you eat protein shakes or use protein powder in anything? I'm not sure what to do with the stuff I bought. It was a good deal, so I bought two big tubs of it. Now I need to use it up, eh...

I'm really happy for you Jeep, talk soon
  #55   ^
Old Thu, Feb-17-22, 08:46

BF:

Hi mojo

Thanks for the encouragement! Means a lot!

I know gaining the weight back totally sucks, I was doing the same on CAD I was losing during the week then weekends gaining it back. Always up on Monday.

I don’t use protein powder sorry I don’t know what you can do besides just making your shakes. Maybe add some to baking but I know your not into that! Try getting hubby into the protein shakes tell him how good they are for him and you want to do this together

Talk soon