Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#121   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-20, 05:54

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Friday PAYDAY FRIDAY- Another week down- 8 exactly to go. Next week I will be half way done here.

NIC- WHOOT- WHOOT WHOOT on your DS18. He has really turned around the ship! I KNOW you are proud! You are right he had to put his nose to the grind this first half of the year- now he just needs to maintain and then decide where he wants to go!
It is sweet that your kids get along that well. Mine do too. Mine would do a double date.
I loved what I heard in you about your determination about getting the last bit of weight off this year. I am right on board with you on that. Loved your pic's of the kitchen- very organized. You have pretty plates too! Love colored plates!

Blue- - I am glad you are "back"- I know you were having with the DS, but you were missed!
I know you are struggling right now- you said it. I feel ya. But I agree with TRIG- as long as you are working out what you want to do and not GAINING it's good. Sometimes we do need a break. I do know for ME- I would gain. Tight clothing makes me crazy and makes me feel bad.
So I know you don't pull hog wilders. It will be interesting to see what you land on.

Lori- - If I could put one word on you it would be balance. You have nailed that. You rest when needed and work out to keep yourself happy and healthy! You can't get better than that!

TRIG- - I was giggling reading your post. You took it from March to April to SUMMER and stopped!!! HAHAHAHAHAH- Speaking of summer. You said this year you are doing more local trips. Any you have in mind? There are so many cool places near where we live. In 6 hours you can be at the beach or in the mountains! I know you love your house on wheels with your own kitchen in it. I would love a camper.
I was looking at them (not seriously). I was stopped at a traffic light and was glancing at at a RV/ camper lot that had a few for sale. Anyway, I was daydreaming of me hauling on on the HONDA! HAHAHAHAH-
There was one I saw from years gone by- it was the silver Airstream- boy it would be fun to restore one of those and totally hippie it up! It was fun to think about!

I KNOW what you mean about meat sales- not right now!!!! $$$$
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok gals- I am used to a lot of things but the WIND ROARING - sounding like thunder at 45 miles and hour all night long is well disturbing. The wind is STILL howling. If it had snow in it it would be a blizzard. Thankfully no snow!

So yesterday was a grand day. The girls at work made me feel special. I got a card, sung to and pastries. So the pastries....... I was so discreet. I feel bad I tossed it- I know she went to the best bakery and spent good $$- I just couldn't and didn't want it.

SO I made ohhh lahahahah- over it. Put one in my napkin and walked around with it breaking it into bite size pieces and dropping it in the trash can. I just couldn't so I didn't. Now had she brought in Mac and cheese that might have been a deal breaker. Thank god I am not addicted to sugar!

I am taking BLUE's advice (once again)- and start reading up on Why I am not losing despite being LC!!???- If there are other people with this same issue I what to know why. So I will be looking at that.

I was in bed by 9 pm last night. Slept funny on my neck and it's a bit sore. I tell ya- getting up at 530 and running all day, this old gal can hardly keep up!
I am starting to run low on meat and fish. I am not in the mood for shrimp, or bacon if you can believe it. I will find something!
I need to hit up the store.

Ok- back later. Not going out tonight. I am in the mood for a good movie- and warm dinner and pj's. I will be out and about tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-20, 06:14

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue, oh boy your son set you up on tv for workouts....how kind of him HAHA you love it and hate it at the same time right? heehee

yea my tv networks or sites have tons of workout videos. checked them out once and never went back LOL

I absolutely understand needing a 'runway' into mojo. I absolutely 1000% get that to the max. I require it also. It is that down time when you can think without any other obligations on your brain....that down time of no big crap in life to distract.....I hit it also, just that spot where all quieted down and I could hit my runway and literally take off....now you gotta find yours.

Cool

Lori....sorry you are feeling blah. weather I bet. Just takes us down for a bit then we perk back up and bit and just repeat that cycle thru winter for most of us LOL

Very cool on that job. Yea once you learn it all it sounds like you will have big flexibility in it. Key for you so that is great!
Staff Accountant....yea cool title LOL

hey all

dog to go to grooming at 8. got him in early. my gosh he stinks...all these days of rain and him being so short and furry, all his underside hair gets soaked and boy he is just nasty.

nothing much more....gotta run...get dressed etc.
gotta get moving out of the house soon

back later

Last edited by Whirrlly : Fri, Jan-17-20 at 06:40.
  #123   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-20, 07:58

BF:

dog dropped off

so I have to say that I feel so bloaty. I hit salt hard yesterday.
I salted both my steaks and I had bacon.....sodium hit.

I feel so big this morning BUT I had to see.
Hit the scale thinking I had to be up...like 3-4-5 lbs. but guess what? I lost .4
Lost darn near 1/2 lb and yet I feel like I gained

omg I love carnivore HAHA
I really do. I eat my fill to the max. I am happy doing just that. I never can't eat ya know. I don't have to IF anymore. I don't have to count anything, not a carb, not a kcal. I just eat as much as I want and eventually the body gives it up....

hey even .4 ain't much but when ya add them all up LOL

So doing very well on plan.

today is get dog later
hubby, not sure on him. Work or take his mom to Dr appt?
I need him working tho!! but we shall see what goes down cause his mom has a pact with friends and they drive each other to dr appts if needed and they trade off so hubby might work and not take mom and she gets a ride to eye dr. from another.

other than that some house chores.

and I have to say Nicco put a fire under me. Yes I will hit a junk drawer and wipe it out and empty it.

I also have a few clothes drawers I didn't hit yet. Will do that today also.

AND GET THIS......I dumped my bigger clothes saying I wouldn't gain again.....and I did....boo-----I had to go out and buy like 3 pairs of fat jeans to function cause I couldn't get into my other clothes.

Well those are now darn near falling off and too big and yes I am going to give those to goodwill and get them out of my house. I am into my lower size jeans I had to give up cause of gaining....but baby I am back again HAHA

So all good and just seeing where it all goes from here.

Nothing much more to report.....wait for ya'll to check in and chat.
  #124   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-20, 08:24

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all. FRIYAY!!

Thanks Blue! Yeah, I'm in the zone now for sure, the harder part of course is maintaining that spot long term. I'm not as good at that!

I totally hear you about needing a longer runway. I am completely the same way. Travel or social obligations/holidays tend to knock me off. As of today I am down 8.4. Yay but a good ways to go yet. I know you are taxiing right now and getting ready for take off! I actually think it sounds like you are in a good place right now to get it launched.. things are slowing down a bit and you have some room to breathe and move.

Good on your boy to get your TV set up to be able to do work out vids! That was a great idea. He's a keeper!

Lori- I'm excited for you that your new part time job is about to launch! It sounds like the perfect amount of hours to me, plus control to do it when you want to. Let's you keep your workout schedule, allows you to have more freedom in the mornings or evenings or whatever, plus to be social or less so. All wins!

Jaz- Girl, I so admire you for being able to take treats kindly and then carefully and respectfully dispose of them. I absolutely SUCK at that. One, I loves them and two, I let guilt or a feeling of obligation get in the way. You rock at that. I'm so glad you were celebrated!

My neck is a touch janky too today. Strange!

Trig- Crossposted with you. Good on you for doing some clearing out too! Get rid of those fat pants girl!

Congrats on your .4 down. Very happy for ya! Just killing it!

Soon Bolt will be back smelling good and all will be right with the world!

•••••••••••

Thanks you guys for the sweet comments on DS18. I am so happy for him. Not that I need or want him to be a 4.0 student, although that's just great, but that he has been able to steer himself well during this senior year, taking the reins and succeeding. I would be very happy with all As and Bs, maybe a C in a super hard class. This kid was heading down a bad road in his sophomore year and also a bit during his junior year, experimenting in some choices that really could have derailed him or caused serious consequences. I'm grateful that has turned around. Fingers crossed it stays that way during the remainder of this year AND that when he goes to college he keeps his head about him when he is drinking and partying. I definitely worry about his judgment being clouded and him making a mistake that could have huge repercussions in his life. But all I can do about that is talk to him and warn him about being very careful and cautious. But anyway- big HOORAY for now!!

Not much on tap today. Put out a big fat donation for the Purple Heart truck (stuff begone!) and have a call with our financial advisor guy at 10. I nearly went in to work today from 12-4 but someone else was able to cover (a person is out sick.) I would have but I wasn't really feeling it. I *might* go to a movie today possibly but more than likely will just hang. Maybe go to the 50+ center for a short workout. We'll see. No school for DS18 today or Monday so it is feeling like a vacation.

Another windy day today. We have had a lot of wind lately. And it is cold!

Making LC Chicken Cordon Bleu today and then with the leftover chicken probably garlic lemon chicken bites later in the weekend. Both new recipes.

That's more or less it for today from here. Laundry, cooking, relaxing and possibly a bit of exercise.
  #125   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-20, 13:02

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Back from 2.5 miles run/walk on the treadmill and then an hour of classical yoga. Hot shower and I'm down for the count! I'm ready for the snow to start early tomorrow morning. I told DH to go ahead and put my car away(he puts it in the shed out by our barn when it's going to snow). I'm not planning to move out of my nest until Monday morning!

We have the cold wind again today too, Nic. I hates it! Next week is supposed to be REALLY cold.....not looking forward to that nonsense.

Jaz....so great that your coworkers had a little party for you. You are so awesome to ooh and ahh over the treats and then dispose of them. I would have shoved it down my neck.

I'm anxious to hear about your day tomorrow with your new friend. Sounds like fun!

Trig....hope you got your sweet smelling dog back in da house. Good for you on getting rid of the big girl jeans. You won't be needing them anymore!
Woohoo!

Blue....did you try any workouts today? Inquiring minds need to know!

-------

I'll be starting my new job on Wednesday. Since I'll need guidance from the director, had to work it out with her schedule for now.

Monday I have to take my friend to physical therapy for her new knee, so I'll miss my Monday morning Yoga class. No worries. I am going to ask her to schedule her appts for early afternoon on the days she needs me to take her. I don't mind taking her, but I don't want to miss all the classes that I've come to enjoy so much. We'll work it out.

Stay safe & warm everyone!
  #126   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-20, 04:33

BF:

Nicco are you still working your PT job? for some reason I thought you quit that?

What about your doula career? Are you pushing that in any particular direction?

just wondering

Lori nice you can help drive her to some appts when she needs it....I tell ya a drive to some appt when needed is super important for so many!

hey all
nothing much doing

cold cold cold, we lost our warmer temps! at least rain isn't due til later this evening. Hope no ice tonight. Will see.

all good here

today will be boring. kid said flu going around school big time. HOPE it didn't come home but she seems good so.....I got fingers crossed so tight she didn't bring home anything at all. I am SO not in the mood LOL

will clean up a bit and piddle around the house. I see kid sleeping for like all day mostly LOL and hubby will do a few small projects outside he wants done so....just an easy boring type day around here.
  #127   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-20, 06:49

BF:

Good Morning!

Lazy start to my day. DH got up with the furry alarm clock at 4:30 so I could stay in bed. I didn't get up till 7:30! I guess tomorrow will be my turn to get up with the "baby".

I'm planning on doing a whole lot of nothing today. Snow is supposed to start mid-morning and accumulate 3-5 inches and then turn to ice and rain. Doesn't that sound like fun? HA!

Trig...hope the flu bug doesn't make it's way to your house. Our yoga class was packed yesterday and I thought, oh man, I hope there isn't some virus flying around in here. Ugh.

Working on my first cup of coffee, so I'll pop back in later and see what's up. Have a good Saturday!
  #128   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-20, 07:54

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy everyone!

Trig- Yup still working part time but far, far less hours which is perfectly okay by me. As in, almost no hours.

Doula business is still there but moving at a very slow speed. Hopefully it will ramp up at some point but if not, it's a fun hobby then. No outlay of cost. I have a client that is due in May that I will be working with. If I have another between now and then, great. If not, then not. I'm also still doing the CASA case, so between that, exercise classes, decluttering and occasional work I feel somewhat busy but not crazy busy. Just busy enough to have plenty of down time as well.

I hope DD avoids the flu! I guess this one is hitting children harder than usual? I mean like little kids though.

Lori, you guys still getting snow predicted? I guess you are. I wonder if we will still get any. So far we have nothing- no rain, ice, sleet or snow. DH is at the airport so hopefully it stays this way so he can come home safely!

Nice of you to take your friend and I'm sure she will be glad to work around your schedule. Excited for you to start your new job too!

Jaz- I know we will see you after you have caught up on sleep a bit. And Blue we will be seeing you soon too! What are the new computer plans?

••••••••

Looking forward to a relatively quiet day. I think I will do a little decluttering and just hang out. Read a book. We are going to Kinky Boots tonight (DH, me, DS18, DS21 and his GF) so that will be wicked fun.

DS18 is supposed to go into work for a little while today for a training. His play practice was canceled bc of expected bad weather. I may have him take my SUV just to be on the safe side.

Weight down a bit this morning but more importantly, I could see a difference when I looked in the mirror this morning. I still have a good ways to go for sure, but it was very reinforcing, and will help me to stay on track when we go to the dinner buffet tonight. So Yay for that!
  #129   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-20, 08:17

BF:

Good Morning all !!!!!!
Yesterday was a great conversation on here!

First- TRIG- I am so so so proud of you! You ARE rocking it! Plus you ditched those "fat" clothes! I loved "I"M BACK"......
You have so nailed where you need to be and hung on like mad. I see you just keep moving forward and taking off the rest and making this your year too!

PS- love a good smelling dog- yours is so so cute

OMG- Fingers crossed on the kiddo and keeping the flu at bay. It is a really bad bad year! Keep her rested and hand sanitizer in hand!

Lori- My day pretty much sounds like yours, slept in until 730- working on my coffee and the bad weather expected postponed my day out with my new buddy.
So I will do a bit of laundry, I do need to run out and get a few things, just a couple things- ONE BAG! HAHAHAHAH. I will duck out in my yoga pants and who cares.

I hope too your yoga group is healthy, I can't fathom going to work out sick! ICK! -
What are you making for dinner?

NIC-- see you are starting a trend on here to clean up our clutter!
Are you still working part time at the senior assisted living? You haven't mentioned it lately.
Thanks for putting out a few new recipes! I love to hear what you ladies make for dinner- I am always asking. Being the foodie I am!

What does your week look like?!?!- I looked up Salisbury BTW- yup just to the south of me by 30 min or so! So not too far for you!

Blue-
- HIYA! Are you getting the bad weather? Hope you are doing well!
-----------------------------------------------------------
You know the cool part of having a crappy day?- It is only a day. Hopefully the next day is a better one!

Yesterday was the worst day I have had here. It was just a combination of everything and I was in such a bad / funk/ don't look or speak to me mood yesterday. I just picked up meat chili fro the cafeteria for 3.00 and had a glass of wine and went to bed about 9. I was OVER the day!
It was a combination of moderate pain (neck pain) all day- add under staffing, 16 discharging, understaffing, people screaming at us discharge planners, unreasonable family members, denials from insurance companies and it went on and on and on.
I literally had to stop a discharge in process- the poor guy was on the gurney- transferring to a rehab unit- when at the last minute I got a frantic call from the accepting facility that the insurance changed their minds and denied him. I had to move him back to his room and call the insurance company- fight on his behalf. they told me they would entertain a doctor to doctor appeal. So I reached out to our doctor who said no- "she wasn't comfortable going up against an insurance company)" OMG- I wanted to rip out my hair.
(no breaks all day)- I had to go back to the family and tell them they had a right to appeal- but it could take unto 30 days.
So then I had to set up home care, get orders, take in mind that now it was after hours and nobody would answer the phone and I was hungry, grumpy, working without breaks, no help- everyone left for the day and just upset.
I didn't leave though until I got this family squared up. It wasn't their fault. I was upset for them. Anyway- Ok thanks for letting me vent.

I woke up and my neck pain is gone- 4 ibuprofen and 2 aspirin and 1 glass of wine and melatonin and 8 hours of sleep and I feel better! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- NEW DAY!!!!!!
I do know why though nurses are leaving the field/ hospitals at warp speed! BIG BREATHE- That was yesterday!!!!!!!!

Today I slept in- I have a a great cup of coffee, pain is gone and a putter day!
My "new friend"- wasn't comfortable to go out when we have freezing rain and sleet expected. She ask if I wanted to meet them instead Tue for dinner- I accepted.

So I have a free day, to hang in pj's- Although I do need to run out and pick up some coconut milk, coffee, and a chicken ( yeas I am wanting some chicken now) and some ground beef. It will be a short trip and the Fresh market has a great meat dept. It is one block away. It will be a quick in and out trip.

I will work on some CEU's- and knock out a few more of those. My goal is to get 24 before I leave this gig. I am required to get my "continued education modules" to maintain my license RN. They are due this year. So It is a perfect weekend to get a few done. The company I am with pay for them- so hello yes I will take advantage of that. I signed up for a 6 hour "class" on line about diabetics- I will get 6 credit hours. I will split it up between today and tomorrow. I am interested in that.
I have some laundry that needs to happen and I need to wipe down my master bathroom. So putter stuff.

Thinking about a small roaster chicken roasting later today- and maybe some sloppy Joe. I am hook on sloppy Joe right now. It is so good. It hits all my taste buds. I put a bit a bit of chili powder in it for kick.

So today is a work- putter and work at my pace day! I love it. Decompress. I am also going to browse potential next gig's/ jobs.
I have enough to keep me busy!
I thought about some Texas chili too- no bean chili!
I am going to meet L out for dinner Tue- so I am not picking up a ton. I ended up buying salad last week- and tossed it- it got Wet and I never ate it. I am really decreasing the veggies, because it is being wasted.

Ok- back later. Sorry for the vent- today is a new day. Yup it SURE IS!!!!!!!

Have a good one!
  #130   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-20, 09:18

BF:

Sitting here watching it snow! It started at just the time the weatherman said it would....just before 9AM. They say it will be heavy at times today. I'm staying put.

Chicken for us for dinner tonight too. I have boneless breasts that I'm going to flatten a bit, dip in egg, dip in crushed pork rinds and pan fry. That's dinner for me, but I'll make some little Yukon Gold potatoes for DH. He likes me to just cook them with the skin and then rough mash them with a fork and some salt, pepper & butter. Easy! I have some raw red pepper that I will cut in strips and give him some Ranch dressing for dipping. He loves that as a vegetable with dinner. The pepper is actually called an Aloha Pepper. It is striated red & yellow.....very pretty. Tastes sweet just like a red pepper.

Jaz....sorry your day out got cancelled. Stupid weather! It does sound like you'll enjoy a quiet day after your horrible Friday at work.

Nic....hope DH gets home before any nasty weather. Enjoy your day, whatever you get into.

Time to throw some bacon in the oven. That will be lunch for me! Bacon and a piece of Swiss cheese....perfect!

Later!
  #131   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-20, 13:12

BF:

So I went shopping fast early this morning to get some meat for me and kid wants tacos tonight so I got all that crap....in and out...came home and hubby's truck was gone.

Kid told me MIL called and could not breath.

Called hubby and found out he got there and she was kinda bluey color and called 911 to get her oxygen. He was scared to move her at all cause she was heaving severely for air.

So 911 got there, made her comfortable on oxygen and zipped her off to ER.

He called me from ER finally and said that Dr. says she is in congestive heart failure. Fluid around heart. Gonna admit her and do tests and probably a procedure or so but waiting to find out all about all of that.

I told hubby I would come up to ER but he said no. He is gonna square her away and come home. Then go back tomorrow.

So at this point....will see where it goes.

just checking in to tell ya if I disappear for a few days thru all this....over and out
  #132   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-20, 17:09

BF:

Trig- CHF- They will give her IV meds to get the water off her- put in a foley and help her for a few days. They might change up some meds. People live with CHF - for years. Just a matter of getting the meds right. They might MIGHT give her oxygen for night time. It is of the utmost importance she weight everyday.

They have a Home Health care program for CHF- it's a Telehealth program. They weigh everyday, take their blood pressure, and take blood pressure and get oxygen measured. Its all in one machine that then sends the information to the doctor.
Have your hubby ask about it. It is covered under Medicare. It reduces the admissions and then she would have a nurse every couple weeks check on her.

Just FYI- It sounds scary- but once the meds are managed- it's livable once things are managed.

Raining here- going to keeping raining- we had sleet and freezing rain at the beginning,- all rain and heavy now.

still have not gotten to my 6 hour class......... into Netflix now!!! HAHAHAHAH- steak for dinner-

Nice relaxing day
  #133   ^
Old Sun, Jan-19-20, 04:48

BF:

Thanks a bunch Jazz for that info. I know nothing of what options one can get free on Medicare good to know....will check into it for sure.

Off to hospital early. Cardiologist comes in very early and hubby wants to check. Taking 2 cars. I will visit and check in and come home and check kid LOL and hubby will probably stay around a bit longer to see if any tests are being done etc. to see where it all stands.

check in later.....great day guys
  #134   ^
Old Sun, Jan-19-20, 07:03

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig....so sorry about MIL and her heart troubles. Hope they can get the meds adjusted and get her feeling much better soon. Jaz gave you some good info about things that may be available to help you make sure she gets good care.

I'm just sitting here trying to stay warm and enjoying cup of coffee #1. The cat had me up in the middle of the night and then I was sleeping really well when I heard DH get up around 6. I hated to crawl out of the covers this morning...it was 53 degrees in our bedroom! We turn our heat WAY down at night. It's really not that cold today(30's), but it feels cold to me. It's supposed to get down to like 11 degrees or something like that one night this week....OY!

I'm trying to figure out my workout schedule for the week. Tomorrow has to change from normal due to taking my friend to therapy, and then I have to take my cat to the Vet at 2. I guess I should fire up my treadmill here at home and see if it still works. I could do that early and just get it done. Hmmm.....sounds almost too sensible to me. I could also do a yoga class on YouTube. Gee....all my excuses are evaporating!

I was thinking about having a low cal day today, but I don't do well with those when I'm cold....makes me miserable. I had a massive treat yesterday and thought to try to make up for that with a low day today, but I stepped on the scale this morning and things are ok. I think I'll make today a good LCarb day and not worry about calories.

Ok......another cup of coffee is calling my name. Have a good Sunday!
  #135   ^
Old Sun, Jan-19-20, 08:05

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig- Hope things are ok with MIL- Yes please have hubby ask about Telehealth Home care program- You also have my phone# if you need it. I think she would benefit alot! Plus it would give her peace of mind. The thing is she needs to agree! Easier said than done for some! HUGSSSS

I know you are tooling along in great form! I know you HAVE to feel awesome getting into a smaller size! WHOOT WHOOT - All done quietly in a season you dislike. Which makes me think you will be off the chain come summer!!!! HAHAHAHAH

NIC- - You balance of work, and home life is perfect! Just enough to keep you busy and not too much to wear you down!
OMG Almost 9 pounds down- JUST LIKE THAT???!!!!!! WTH???? Good for you!!! "clap: You get went off the high dive into LC again- just like that!
Do you do shakes? I have been thinking about those lately. Did you get any snow yesterday? It poured all night- and the WIND dear god the WIND!!!!!................

Lori- Yup I know you got the cold winds! I hate being cold. And then to not eat, your right is miserable! Maybe some hot soup! You can get away with dairy - so you can do cream based soup that is pretty LC! Lucky girl! I would be all over She crab soup if I could! That is pretty LC as well!
Do you eat crab cakes? I am telling ya I just love these crab cake up here! Hardly any carbs. Mostly mayo/ egg/ spices- lump crab!

Blue- How you are doing ok!!!! Are you lap top shopping?
--------------------------------------------------------
I am feeling guilty there is a beach 5 blocks away and I am tucked in my condo and choosing to stay warm. I MIGHT get out for a walk later today. I just hopped out of a hot bubble bath and put my warm fuzzies back on! I brought wool socks with me. The soft wool. I just love soft!

Anyway- I have chicken I baked yesterday. It will become chicken salad for the up coming week. Just a bit of onion, garlic, and celery for crunch.
I am also making chili - no bean chili.

I am enjoying my pumpkin spice coffee this morning. I think I told you ladies that I grabbed up 6 bags at 2.50 each. they were on clearance. I might go grab a few more and put it in the freezer. They had pumpkin spice, chocolate raspberry, and pecan pie. I love favored coffee- no calories- no carbs. Feels decedent.
Hey Lori- Nic- you want me t get you a bag? It will keep in freezer? Let me know- going this afternoon.

Ok- gotta start this class. Get a few hours under my belt.
I am onto great new series on Netflix. Frequency- based on the movie- but more modern, and different. It is a time thing- the "what if".............. interesting.