Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#346   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-02, 09:10

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 398/391/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default My last post here!

I just wanted to sort of "Closeout" on this thread. CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYBODY for sticking with us throughout the challenge!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!

And a SPECIAL CONGRATS to all the BIG LOSERS!!!!!! WOW!!! You guys are completely AWESOME!!!!

I'm proud to say that I stuck with the no cheating!!!! Not ONCE did I even take a nibble of anything bad!!! I did not lose any weight but I think that getting back on track was of greater importance to me so even though I'm a little disappointed about that, I am VERY HAPPY with my results and I'm ready for the NEXT CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!

ONWARD!!!!!!

Peace,
Star
Sponsored Links
  #347   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-02, 11:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/136/145 Female 5'8.5"
BF:33.95/24.51/20
Progress: 111%

Wow…where are we now…I think it’s a total of 83.5 pounds for the labor day challenge…what an awesome group you are!

Sally…that’s for being our cheerleading squad and promoter of this group…you have been such an awesome support for everyone! we just adore you

Congratulations to everybody who has done such an incredible job at NOT CHEATING till labor day. This is my official goodbye to this thread and my journey over to the "No Cheat Till Autumn Challenge"…wow, I’ll miss seeing everyone here…so, I really hope that you’ll all join us at the next challenge (……you’re probably all over there today

My plan to stay away from cheating worked great. I’ve been so good this month. I’m one of those slow losers so I only lost 2.5 pounds (from 168.5 to 166).

Richard…I can’t believe you’re down ((((((((((((((((( 28 pounds)))))))))))))) what an awesome weight loss…you must be feeling incredible right now. Looks like you will be breaking the 500 pound mark really soon (maybe during the Autumn challenge). What an inspiration you’ve been and what a commitment you’ve given the program. I’m so proud of you.

donna….congratulations on that 2 pounds…and wow…you’re down to 146. I think the weight loss gets slower the closer you get to goal…but, I think you did an awesome job. I also think I did not drink enough water this month and will really focus on that in the autumn challenge.

Joan….WTG….((((((((((((((((((19 Pounds)))))))))))))))))))) Wow, I’m so impressed and overjoyed. You have committed to the program through all your families health struggles and I’m so proud of you. You couldn’t ask for a better weight loss than 19 pounds…You and Richard must be floating on the clouds.

Lisa….OMG…..your so close to goal and you still dropped 10 pounds. I’m so proud of you. I think you did an excellent job…and, I need to find out what your secret was.

Maggie….wow…you still lost 4 pounds…that’s more than me. WTG…you’re way ahead of the game. Hope that you’ll be in the new Autumn challenge with us…this should be a lot of fun!

Marlaine….We are kindred sisters…loll. I lost exactly 2.5 pounds…it seems our weight loss has been running the same since the beginning…however, you have built a lot more muscle (still, a goal of mine). Congratulations on that 2.5 pounds….WTG

Linda…you’ve done a great job. Don’t worry about the 2 pound weight gain…I’m sure that’s the awesome muscle you’ve put on. Looking froward to seeing you in the Autumn challenge and hopefully in the exercise challenge (really soon).

Betty…I too an with you and Marlaine…losing a whopping 2.5 pounds this month…but, I was very good…so, I feel good about my loss. BTW, congratulations on that 13.5 inches that you’ve lost since February…that’s great news.

Sally…hey…I’m right there with you in the turtle club….I only had a 2.5 pound weight loss but, you my dear had (((((((((((((((3 pounds))))))))))))))))) and we know your scale is fighting to go lower. Every month that we even have a 1 pound weight loss…we’ve succeeded.

Tesia…congratulations on staying with the challenge. I’m not sure why we have certain months where he weight loss just stalls…but, I know if you’re following the plan … the rewards will follow. So, hang in there with us…we look froward to having you in the autumn challenge….

To everyone….I look forward to seeing less of all of you by Autumn