Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Mon, Sep-09-02, 17:21

Plan: atkins
Stats: 140/137/128
BF:
Progress: 25%

The other thread I'm on made me put in my pic. Said they were following but havn't seen one yet. So since I did it why don't you guys put in your pic??

today I ate:
2 hard boiled eggs w/ blue cheese and piece of provolone
turkey breast and blue cheese on 5 crackers
yogart and nuts for snack
Will update dinner later.

ok, updating: dinner chicken w/ cheese sause and a salad. I made this choc nobake cheese cake for dessert. Very good and only 5 carbs a piece.

Last edited by bblondie : Mon, Sep-09-02 at 21:22.
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Mon, Sep-09-02, 21:01
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 144.5/144.5/127
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi everyone,
Bblondie, great to see what you look like! I will take a pic of myself and add it but not tonight because I have no makeup on and look crappy! I have a digital camera though, so should be able to figure it out.

Okay, I had a great day except for after dinner:
eggs & sausage
chicken
almonds
big salad with turkey, cheese, olives, onions and dressing
couple bites of the meat sauce for my family's pasta

Then...... chocolate fondue with a few chunks of cake and marshmallows....! I made it with the kids but had to try it. It was VERY good!! I feel okay about it. I still had a good day but needed a treat and didn't go hog wild. I'll leave here and plug it in to fitday to see where I'm at.

I ordered an Atkins catalog. Have any of you seen anything worthwhile in it? I'll have to check it out.

See you all later!
  #93   ^
Old Mon, Sep-09-02, 21:01
Registered Member

BF:

Hi everyone,
Bblondie, great to see what you look like! I will take a pic of myself and add it but not tonight because I have no makeup on and look crappy! I have a digital camera though, so should be able to figure it out.

Okay, I had a great day except for after dinner:
eggs & sausage
chicken
almonds
big salad with turkey, cheese, olives, onions and dressing
couple bites of the meat sauce for my family's pasta

Then...... chocolate fondue with a few chunks of cake and marshmallows....! I made it with the kids but had to try it. It was VERY good!! I feel okay about it. I still had a good day but needed a treat and didn't go hog wild. I'll leave here and plug it in to fitday to see where I'm at.

I ordered an Atkins catalog. Have any of you seen anything worthwhile in it? I'll have to check it out.

See you all later!
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 13:34
Registered Member

BF:
Default Got my picture on board...

Hi guys,
I got my camera out and figured out how to put my pic online! My husband will have a cow if he finds out. He is suspicious of all internet activity! Oh well, I like being able to see what people look like so I thought bblondies idea was a good one. So here I am!

Doing good today. I have had egg salad with 5 wheatsworths for breakfast and coleslaw with some cheese, turkey, mayo rollups for lunch. I am trying to stay on target today.

We have a little trip planned on October 5th. I would like to lose 5 pounds by then, break into the 130's!!! Anyone care to join me? What could we do to make this serious. I am sick of fiddle faddling around if you know what I mean. I am ready to lose weight! I have a zillion cute jeans that are size 6 and I need to wear them this winter. I can't buy more because we are building our house which is a fortune. No more shopping for me But I will have a brand new gorgeous house!

Okay, so how is everyone else doing? Check in k?!
  #95   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 14:47

BF:
Default Thanks for the picture.

Nice to see who you are chatting with! Your husband sounds EXACTLY like mine. So suspicious! If he sees this he will give me the 3rd degree about all the perverts and blah blah blah.

Anyway, I am up for getting serious and loosing 5 pounds!! I'm just not exactly sure how. I feel I have been pretty serious and haven't lost much at all. What does it take. I'm trying the Go diet for a little while but nothing so far. It is easier but I want results!! The last 10 pounds is just murder!!

Today so far: pepperoni and cheese for breakfast
tuna and blue cheese and cheese for lunch
too much choc cheesecake (LC) for after
chorizo sausage for dinner w/ salad planned and I'm sure more cheesecake. I just want to get it overwith. I think no sweets is better than a little because I go overboard!
Let me know what you think about how to get this going!!!
  #96   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-02, 10:35

BF:

What has happened to this thread?? Where is everyone?? HEELLLLOOO out there!! Did everyone give up on LCing??
  #97   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-02, 20:11
Registered Member

BF:

Hi Bblondie,

I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been checking in but not much going on. I am very frustrated with this diet. I am not sure if I can go much longer I am trying and hope that I am trying even harder now but I just don't know. My husband is convinced I'm going to harden my arteries right up and my daughter thinks I'm nuts for dieting while eating steak and cheese!

So I am back to 144.5 and not happy about it. I am trying to find people who have actually lost (that don't have much to lose) and seeing what their secret is. I am not giving up yet.

What about you? Have you gotten on the scale yet? Have you had any good results? I want to fit into my jeans so bad!!!

So is anyone else still around? Where did the others go?
  #98   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-02, 20:17

BF:

Hey Melissa,
I feel about like you do. I did the induction for the go diet (only 3 days) and gained 2 pounds. I was so frustrated I ate everthing in sight and then some. I'm afraid to weigh because things are feeling tight again. I'm working out a lot also! I wish we could find some answer. I'm thinking about doing the atkins induction again because that is where I lost before, Only 5 pounds but I would be happy with that now. Today I have been doing the atkins but adding yogurt. Hope you find a answer.

BBlondie