Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories > Milestones
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-12-07, 07:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163/157.8/130 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 16%
Default mini-goal

This morning I weighed myself at 145(.4) which is the least I have weighed in over 6 years! I know from experience of the way my weight does that this will go back up a little and gradually 'bounce' down further... I'm so excited I've been doing very little aerobic excercise... most of my 'program' now consists of Yoga and just a little Martial Arts. I'm becoming more and more a Yoga advocate... I feel so much better since I have started it! I even recently emptied a room (got out of the day-care business) that is now becoming my Yoga/ Meditation/ Excercise room.

My co-workers have been making very obvious snide remarks about my diet and it is REALLY irritating me. I know better than to let little things get to me but the other night I was really 'on the brink', feeling rather emotional. It sucks to work so hard to have people 'punish' my accomplishments by mocking me.
Sponsored Links