Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Newbies' Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 14:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/152/115 Female 4 ft 11 in
BF:
Progress: 51%
Default question and a comment

My question is about
grape juice from communion. At our church we pass around the tiny cups that are about the size of a small jigger. I don't know how to count it. On fitday the smallest amount is 1 oz and I have no idea how much of an oz it is. So I put 0.25 in the quantity.

Now for the comment
At church this morning I had the pleasure of several people making a point to tell me how NICE I looked in white. I thanked them but the truth is I think it is the weight loss. I think that I have lost enough weight to make a difference but not enough that anyone realizes that is what it is. Hee Hee Hee
The skirt I was wearing I couldn't really get on before. When I got up this morning and looked in the mirror I could see where body fat was missing. When I put the skirt and top on it actually looked like I had a waist. I haven't seen my waist in years!!!!!!
I had to walk past the donuts to get to the coffee. NO way was I gonna have one though. I usually do but not now!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 14:26

Plan: low carb
Stats: 110/110/110
BF:
Progress:
Smile

Hi Happyhat...

I don't know about the juice for the communion...but just a gut reaction to that is...just let it go.

It's such a small amount and not very often right?
I hope I don't bashed for this comment

And...congratulations on your weight loss and having people notice

sia
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 18:54
& Dillion Doggie Do!

Plan: Atkins, Maintenance
Stats: 221/172/147 Female 5'6"
BF:Sizes over scale!
Progress: 66%

Well since it is communion, I guess we can leave it to God to take care of the small amounts of carbs you may be getting.