Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-11-09, 19:21

Plan: CALP since 2.16.09
Stats: 322/309/168 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Default Hellers' e-mail address here

As many of you know, I have complained before that the Hellers have been AWOL for years and their carbohydrate addicts website http://carbohydrateaddicts.com/ is at least 7 -10 years old without updates or contact info.

As I was doing some research, I found their Disney-themed website:
http://www.hellers.org/ copyrighted in 2008!!!

... and ... a miracle - their e-mail address:
chipanddale1000~yahoo.com

Oh, and check this out - their 20 year-old love story, which they describe as Cinderella meets Cinderfella here:
http://www.hellers.org/ouradventures/adventures.htm

On that website, at the bottom of the page, they claim that they have 10 books waiting to be published in addition to their already-published 16 books. I wonder if any of those 10 are CALP books.

I didn't post this in my Hellers website thread because I don't know if people read it anymore.

However, if you would like to tell the Hellers that we miss them and we would love to hear more CALP/CAHHP news from them, the above e-mail address may work.

Eliza

Last edited by Eliza_Jazz : Wed, Mar-11-09 at 19:35.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Mar-12-09, 07:33

Plan: quasi paleo + starch
Stats: 153/148/118 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 14%

Amazing, it's like they disappeared off the face of the earth, yet they have a Disney themed personal website.

LOL
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-12-09, 15:05

BF:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil' annie
Amazing, it's like they disappeared off the face of the earth, yet they have a Disney themed personal website.

LOL

Apparently Rachel has had some health issues, as the website mentions that she has had 2 brain surgeries. I hope her health has much improved since then. It appears that the two of them have been traveling extensively around the world and enjoying each other and their adventures. They deserve it. It is great that they can be kids again and enjoy themselves so fully.

I was excited to read they have 10 books "waiting in the wings", and am keeping my fingers crossed that at least one of them is on the subject of health and weight-loss through taming carb addiction. The other nine will probably be Disney-themed .

Eliza
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Mar-13-09, 07:30
Registered Member

Plan: CALP
Stats: 232/188/165 Female 5'8 in.
BF:
Progress: 66%

Good detective work, Eliza!
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Mar-13-09, 17:10

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria07
Good detective work, Eliza!

Thanks Aria, didn't take that much effort, really, just some googling . Thought people on the board would find the other side of the Drs. Heller as interesting as I did.
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Mar-18-09, 13:41
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power/Paleo
Stats: 303.8/291.6/150 Female 5'5"
BF:

Wow! They are really living it up! It's nice to see a couple so much in love and able to go out and do the things that they want to do. I hope her brain cancer (I'm assuming it's cancer?) stays in remission! And it would be nice to see more of their books.