Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-28-02, 09:08
Registered Member

Plan: BFL/PP
Stats: 175/169/125
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default My path to fitness

I absolutely love this web site. I didn't even know there was a workout log. What a great support. I've been a long time believer in working out, but I've never been able to master consistency. Never long enough to get results. So here I am again. Back at it with a new and improved attitude. An "I'm gonna do it!" attitude. I'm sick of being unsatisfied with my body. I want to feel sexy again. I married almost 9 years ago and since have put on 50 lbs. And went up 4 sizes. Yikes!!! I'm tired of the rolls, cellulite, and lack of energy and motivation. I'm only 27 (almost 28) and the mother of 5 kids ages 7 mos. up to 7 years. No wonder I got quite a pooge going on!
Well, I vow to exercise everyday and follow my new lc lifestyle. Here is my plan:

Monday - Pilates, Low body weight training, power walk
Tuesday - Pilates, Upper body weight training, power walk
Wednesday - Power yoga
Thursday - repeat Monday
Friday - repeat Tuesday
Saturday - Bike

I'm also going to do the Firm's 5 day abs most everyday. It's only 5-7 minutes. My abs are in desperate need.

I am determined to accomplish my fitness goals. I love being a stay at home mom, but I still want to have it going on (if you know what I mean!)

Jlynn
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 11:52
Registered Member

Plan: BFL/PP
Stats: 175/169/125
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default I'm back

Here I am more than a year later than my last post. I'm so sad to report that I didn't stick with it and I didn't reach my goals. Since that time last year I've added another baby to the bunch making 6 in all. I'm in desperate need of regular exercise, not only to firm up but to give me a stress relief. Here is my plan up to May 12th which is my goal deadline to get back into my size 10's:

Monday Pilates, cardio, chest/back
Tuesday Lower body video
Wednesday Pilates, cardio, bic/tris
Thursday Lower body video
Friday Pilates, cardio, shoulders
Saturday power walk

Today I didn't do pilates as my vcr is broken, but I rode my bike for 16 minutes at a moderate intensity. I will do my shoulder work out shortly.

Keepin' at it one day at a time

Jlynn