Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-02-03, 20:43

Plan: modified LC carb cycling
Stats: 182/148/125 Female 5"6
BF:
Progress: 60%
Default How a blueberry muffin can change a person's life

I can't believe how much a silly little blueberry muffin can change a person's life. Seriously! I just bought a ton of different low carb products for the first time. This is the first GUILT free muffin I've had in 4 years!

I was thinking how so many people in my life think this 'diet' plan is so off the wall, impossible to stick to, etc. Buying products like low carb pasta, muffin mix, high gluten flour to make bread makes me realize that now I think I can do this for life. Before it was such a struggle. I don't care if I never eat another egg in my life.

It's not our fault that the agricultural revolution changes our eating practices to the detriment of our health. What if we had Atkins to advise us all along, and these 'specialty' foods were mainstream? What if everyone treated starch like sugar and learned to find healthier alternatives? I think we'd all have a world of things to eat available right in our grocery stores.

Maggie
Sponsored Links