Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Students & Teens
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-24-04, 22:32
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 208.5/171.5/155 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 69%
Default Revenge

Okay, I know there are some bitter folks out there, and I am a bit. I have been teased by a few people before, and I was wondering if anyone else had plans for revenge (once they have lost their weight )? I have heard of people wanting to ask a person (who had once bullied them) on a date and then stand them up, and other unusual fantasies. What are yours?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 11:49

Stats: 319/240/175 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 55%

In High School things like revenge on the jerks that teased you seems great. But, trust me in two-three years you won't even remember 99% of the people. Truly, the best revenge is to live a happy life. By doing so those who have teased and tormented you lose all power. You will be beautiful inside and out, and they will still be the mean and empty spiteful people they were before.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 14:27

Stats: 293/257/155 Female 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Not really revenge, but definitely an in-your-face showing off type of situation is in my plans for when I get to goal. One woman (yes, I'm talking ADULTS here) used to puff out her cheeks when I'd walk in the room and talk to people privately about me gaining weight. I was very thin when I first met her and started gaining when I lost my job as a bartender and started working at a desk. Anyways, I really plan on seeing her again and denying that I lost any weight when she asks me...... Just to see the look on her face.
Then, I'm going to look her up and down and say, "marriage sure has been GOOD to you!" in my most sarcastic manner.

I haven't thought about this too much.

I probably won't do any of that because I'm basically nice, but I sure think about it and how horrible she made me feel.
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 14:44

Stats: 303/270/220 Male 6'2"
BF:yummy
Progress: 40%

I'm gonna get on top of a mall with a high powered rifle and open fire on skinny people Not really, I have no revenge, I'm just gonna laugh at all the chicks I knew in highschool who now have like 3 kids and weigh at least twice as much as they did in H.S.
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 19:14

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 395/380/165 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 7%

I'm not really into the whole revenge thing.... it's more just showing off.... especially to ex-boyfriends... it's like "look what you missed" type of thing.
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 22:09

Stats: 303/270/220 Male 6'2"
BF:yummy
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gachic05
I'm not really into the whole revenge thing.... it's more just showing off.... especially to ex-boyfriends... it's like "look what you missed" type of thing.

Gotta love that!!
  #7   ^
Old Thu, May-06-04, 14:53

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 276.4/266.6/200 Female 5'8
BF:I've got some!!!
Progress: 13%
Default Sweet Revenge!!!

Well....I have thought about it alot since recently I just moved home from living in an apartment about 40minutes from my parents, so adjusting to being at home where all the people I use to go to highschool with still are scattered around town. I want to get to my goal weight then go down to the Drive In restaurant that we have here ( a palce where old old classic cars are shown every weekend, it keeps it character as a Drive In) and I will get out of my truck being a size 8-10 shorts with a cute bikini...with my hair all done cute...walk up get a burger (without the bun) and put my nose up at them for always being mean to me....
hahahahaha wouldn't that be something...thats one of them...then the other is my ex-BF of 2 1/2 years always seems to call me around the same time every year wanting to see me...so I would suprise him and his friends when they see me next time...last time I saw him was around Febuary this year and of course he is the same guy and I was the only one that was changing...I want a man though with his build..he weighed about 250-260lbs and he was perfect for me..but know that I am getting smaller...I don't know....But I would show my cute self off and make him jealous!!! WHAT FUN!!!! That would be some sweet revenge!
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jun-14-04, 13:53

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 165/161/133 Male 5'6 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

I get Teased alot in school and when schools back in session i will get my sweet revenge and make fun of them for being bigger than me