Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-24-12, 18:40

Plan: atkins '72 -now ketogenic
Stats: 260/181.4/140 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default ticker/signature help

I can't get the bottom of my ticker to show up. I had it as just the ticker, and the bottom text underneath it that says how many pounds lost and how many to go is cut off. I see other people that have it, but mine never showed up. I added the quote underneath the ticker, and it was cut off too. So then I added the quote to the top of my signature, and now the quote shows up, and the same amount of the ticker text is cut off, so it made my sig bigger to accomodate the quote, but even if I add text below the ticker, the same 'pounds lost, pounds to go' part of the ticker is cut off. What else is wierd is that when I 'preview' my signature from my cp, it ALL shows up the way it SHOULD be. ?????
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-12, 20:58
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

There's a vertical limit to the signature area. It is shown on the place where you add things like tickers. If you add so much stuff that it goes beyond the allowed area, it gets cut off, even though it shows when you test what you've added. If you remove the quote you have above your ticker, I think you will see that the line below your ticker shows on your forum posts.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-12, 21:28

BF:

No, I tried that. I used to have just the ticker and the bottom was still cut off exactly like it is now. I first added the quote under the ticker, and it cut that off as well. Then I added the quote above the ticker, and it shows the quote, plus the exact same amount of the ticker is cut off as when the ticker was alone. At every step of this, I tested my sig by clicking preview, and it all shows up correctly in the preview window, and at every step no matter what I add or take away, the same amount of the ticker is cut off in my posts.
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-12, 22:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 336/286/199 Female 5'11"
BF:Losing it....
Progress: 36%

Hey tradgedian! I was having lots of trouble too, so I got my ticker from the lilyslim site instead of the ticker factory one and that has worked out well for me...
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-12, 22:49

BF:

Thanks, I'll give that a try when I get to a computer.