Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 07:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/138/130 Female 5'4 1/2
BF:
Progress: 89%
Default i can't breath!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in the states we have different terms for that front part of our bodies.. humm can I name a few..a kitten term, LaLa, Camel Toe, Pootie Tang, Powder Puff, My Whiff, and a Red Eye just the play names.. there are many other words but they are not nice to use.. Any other suggestions??

what a crew I love it...
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 07:42

Plan: My own LC plan
Stats: 322/290/200 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 26%

"little man in the boat"
  #48   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 12:35
Carol CA

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Thanks to Vivi and Wendye for giving me cart blanc to be a smut mouth if I'm so inclined. Previous to coming to this forum I was on a different low carb forum where I never felt this sort of comfort level. It's so GOOD to be feel at home!!! Thanks, guys. It's GREAT to be with kindred folks! Life is too short to be uptight... eh?
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
  #49   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 13:20
Registered Member

Plan: Shoogadownsizing!
Stats: 205/145/150 Female 5'4"
BF:F/C/C
Progress: 109%

Hello, Everybody! My name is asugar and I'm a recovering CARBSLUT!!!!!

Those bad boy carbs have always found me to be way too easy and I've taken them to bed with me too many times to count. There have been way too many mornings that I have awakened surrounded by strange candy bar wrappers and empty ice cream containers and once I even went to bed with an entire can of frosting!

I signed in a couple minutes ago and I heard all the laughter coming from here and it took me awhile to find out where the giggles were coming from, but I found you! I also found the EYE CANDY, too!

I really hope you wonderful folks can make some room in that wagon for a recovering CARBSLUT (with a buttfront to prove it)such as myself.
asugar
  #50   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 13:37
Carol CA

Plan:
BF:
Progress:
Default Confessions of a CarbSlut

Oh, yeah! I DEFINITELY found my way home!!! Your true confessions, asugar, are funny... even though they're NOT funny! I can so relate! Have you ever driven through a fast food place... ordered twice what a normal person would (or should) order... and ordered an extra drink so that the person taking your order won't know it's all for you??? Me, too!

And here's my corker. I love... I'm talkin' LOVE candy corn. Sheeit.... I have such trashy taste! Every October, my best friend would bring me a bag of candy corn. Last October she left a bag on my front porch... and to my glee, it had 33% MORE FREE! Omigawd... I was in heaven. I took the bag upstairs to my computer. Before long I reached inside... and SOMEBODY had eaten every last one of those things!!! THAT was the last bag of candy corn I ever ate. I had a buzz-a-roo headache after eating that ENTIRE damn bag. Through all that buzzing I thought... this is really sick. I waited till January... and started my low-carbing lifestyle.

CarbSlut? Yep... I'm one, too! And... hey... that front butt has GOT to go! Glad to meet you, girl!
  #51   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 13:52
Registered Member

Plan: Shoogadownsizing!
Stats: 205/145/150 Female 5'4"
BF:F/C/C

Hi Carol, It's a pleasure to meet you. And I have spent many nights with trashy lowlife carbs, too. I haven't done the candy corn much, but those little green spearmint thingys that are rolled in sugar have been known to disappear around me by the bagful, and we won't even talk about the red twizzlers! And once I was so desperate for a piece (of candy) that I even stooped to those orange spongy things called circus peanuts.
asugar
  #52   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 13:57
Carol CA

Plan:
BF:
Progress:
Default Humping Carbs!

Omigawd! TUBS of red licorice! After-Halloween and after-Easter candy sales! Oh... Easter is a story in itself! I used to make up giant elaborate decadent baskets for everyone in my family. But as it got closer to Easter, I'd have to make yet another candy run to replace all that I'd eaten!

Then there were those nights I'd have threesomes with Ben & Jerry! I'll bet you know those guys, too! Will we EVER regain our virginity???
  #53   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 15:23

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

Ben and Jerry????? Please 'splain!!!

Asugar -- how great that you have sniffed us out - now we just have to get Ginger's font butt here and the waqon will be almost full!!!!

I'm gonna hunt her out!!

I think my blood sugar levels have just gone through the celing reading your confession posts!!
  #54   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 15:37
Carol CA

Plan:
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy Ben & Jerry 101

Ben & Jerry's ICE CREAM! Only the very best ice cream, in my opinion. They make all sort of euphoric flavors with CHUNKY things inside like BIG chunks of chocolate, nuts, caramel... and other things too carby to mention in polite company. The names of their ice creams are too funny, too!

JUST A FEW:
1. Cherry Garcia® -- My favorite!
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough -- Omigawd!
3. Chocolate Fudge Brownie™
4. One Sweet Whirled™
5. Chunky Monkey®
6. New York Super Fudge Chunk®
7. Half Baked™ 2-Twisted™
8. Phish Food® Ice Cream
9. Chocolate Fudge Brownie™
10. The Full VerMonty™
11. Peanut Butter Me Up™
12. Makin' Whoopie Pie™

Consider yourself lucky that you've never yeilded to their seductive temptations! Sheeit... can you tell I'm suffering from severe sugar cravings today????
  #55   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 15:45

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

It's not use worrior princess!! - it's a visual carb overload !!! Tell that CCA to stop!

Worrior princess - I think your British front butt is showing!

Last edited by Wendye : Mon, Dec-30-02 at 15:46.
  #56   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 15:46
Carol CA

Plan:
BF:
Progress:
Default Okay... I'll stop now!

#57   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 15:54

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Default EeeeeeeeeeK BJs

Oooops, Freudian slip, that should read B & Js !!!

I can't bear it - ice cream is my weakness and B&J's are one of my favs (along with Haagen Daaz - Strawberry Cheesecake) In the bad old days I'd eat the whole tub in one sitting and then want more

Phish Food and One Sweet Whirled are my favs, but I've not heard of Makin' Whoopie Pie - c'mon Carol, you'll have to tell me what's in it! You'd better whisper, so it doesn't upset the others, lol!
  #58   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 16:07

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 198/183/165
BF:
Progress: 45%

Demi, Icecream is my weakness too. I love Chunky Monkey. I saw that our Walmart here has an icecream called La Carb and its low carb. I had a spoonful of it as a sample and it was rather good. I did try the chocolate and it was ok they also have vanilla and I think mint.
  #59   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 16:13
Carol CA

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Demi... This one's for YOU. My LAST ice-cream-and-other-sugary-things posts. Makin' Whoopie Pie™ -- Chocolate ice cream with a classic whoopie pie mixture of marshmallow & devil's food cookies. Now... consider this... if we pass on the Makin' Whoopie Ice Cream.. and made REAL low-carb/high-protein whoopie, we'd be ahead of the game... yes? YES!
  #60   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 16:18

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 198/183/165
BF:
Progress: 45%

Carol now that sounds really tempting. 14 days into this WOL and I am getting a craving now. LOL