Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Everywhere
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 11:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 121/121/99 Female 151
BF:
Progress:

food, glorious food....

yum....

Been to the Gengis Khan. I dint really like it becos the quality is not that good.

I like the triple 3 at Mandarin Hotel. Expensive but quality very good.

recently just went for 2 quite good value fro money buffets - one at Riverside Hotel ($33+) and one at tanjong pagar area ($14++ if 4 pple gp ) Both are japanese styled restaurant.

The one at Riverside Hotel is quite good esp. it includes teppanyaki ( go king prawns, yum ), tempura ( of course ), yummy sashimi ( only fatty tuna and salmon), chawanmushi...etc Quite good esp. the sashimi.
But I prefer the one at Shima Restaurant at Goodwood Park hotel...very very ex $55++ but the thin beef slices which u barbecue yrself is good and u get to eat all u want. Thats my personal fav....beef....yum

The cheap one at tanjong pagar is quite ok for that budget. U however dont get the sashimi in the buffet ( but u can order alacarte). But u get other stuff like tempura, california roll, chanwamushi, fried beef slices with teriyaki sauce etc. quite value for money and quite nice....

YUM......

Heh heh, next month me going Japan for holiday!!! ) So that will be a plenty of delicious food for me!!! ( but guess i have to put Atkin aside for a while..... hee hee )